Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
How many times has a president ever told the actual truth about an emergency? Tell the truth create a panic get blame for said panic
Maybe he should have said come on out to Chinatown and meet people.

You don't analyze anything other than how to attack Trump with it. Truth is irrelevant to you
How relevant is truth to Trump?
How many more lies does he have to vomit up before you see him for what he his?
djt-doesnt-listen_Custom.jpg

Don The Con Has Blood On His Hands
Makes no difference since you crapped out Biden as your candidate. He is a total blathering idiot.
Biden graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, with a law degree in 1968.
What degree does Trump have?

Biden graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, with a law degree in 1968.

77th out of 84.

Joe The Genius. :abgg2q.jpg:

When I would have come into office I'd have made sure we were fully supplied with enough material to fight the virus NOT complain that Obama left the cupboards bear Then when told how serious the virus was I'd have taken immediate action, not try and bullshitted it away

Actually Nostra is asking what would you have done AFTER Trump shut down the pandemic response team, and didn't restock the strategic medical reserves.

You would have to start with 3 years of pandemic response neglect.

All you could have done was to start the response at the start of February, getting them to ramp up PPE, restocking the medical reserves etc, instead of waiting until March to do anything to prepare.
That was obama and biden who did not restock needed medical supplies after obama N1H1 OUTBREAK.

Stock up on PPE. Hindsight is great, huh? I would like to see your posts condemning Cuomo for refusing to buy ventilators in 2015 when he was told he would need them. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't have any you can produce.

You would "have taken immediate action"??????????????? That's not a plan, Stupid. It's a platitude.

Give me details. Exactly what actions would you have taken to stop the virus in it's tracks.

Actually his plan involves getting a one month JUMP on everything from PPE to ventilators, to anti-viral drugs, to actions to control the spread, like limiting crowd size, wearing masks and hand washing.

He would have started that in February.

Makes no difference since you crapped out Biden as your candidate. He is a total blathering idiot.
Biden is the same corporate tool he's always been.
I've never supported him, and I never will.
If you object to Biden and support a brain-dead thug like Trump, you're either a fool or a troll.
Which is it?

"Update: The New York Times reported on April 6 more specifically, that Trump's trade adviser Petter Navarro advised him in January that the U.S. death toll could be a half-million Americans: Risk of Worst-Case Scenario ‘Should Not Be Overlooked,’ Memo Warned by Maggie Haberman."

By Feb 24 I knew it was a problem. Why didn't Nazi Pelousy?
Because she listened to Trump and what the government was saying about it. What we now know was "played down"

Trump said it was going away.

In fact all the mayors and governors suffered the same mis-information coming out of Trumps mouth.

Stock up on PPE. Hindsight is great, huh? I would like to see your posts condemning Cuomo for refusing to buy ventilators in 2015 when he was told he would need them. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't have any you can produce.

You would "have taken immediate action"??????????????? That's not a plan, Stupid. It's a platitude.

Give me details. Exactly what actions would you have taken to stop the virus in it's tracks.

Actually his plan involves getting a one month JUMP on everything from PPE to ventilators, to anti-viral drugs, to actions to control the spread, like limiting crowd size, wearing masks and hand washing.

He would have started that in February.
Cuomo the Moron was still downplaying the virus after Trump's travel bans.

If you object to Biden and support a brain-dead thug like Trump, you're either a fool or a troll.
Which is it?

"Update: The New York Times reported on April 6 more specifically, that Trump's trade adviser Petter Navarro advised him in January that the U.S. death toll could be a half-million Americans: Risk of Worst-Case Scenario ‘Should Not Be Overlooked,’ Memo Warned by Maggie Haberman."
Easy.....I vote for Trump who supports American values like respect of the flag, jobs in the US, protected borders, military support, the police, support of businesses, strong economy, US products......not even close so I guess that makes me not a tool, or a fool, but cool.

By Feb 24 I knew it was a problem. Why didn't Nazi Pelousy?
Because she listened to Trump and what the government was saying about it. What we now know was "played down"

Trump said it was going away.

In fact all the mayors and governors suffered the same mis-information coming out of Trumps mouth.
Lies.

Now, tell us YOUR plan. Why don't you have a plan 8 months after the start of this?

How many times has a president ever told the actual truth about an emergency? Tell the truth create a panic get blame for said panic
But call it a hoax??

Which is it?

You don't have to support either candidate to vote for one of them. I don't support abortion or homosexuality. I don't support high taxes and government regulation. I don't support looting or defunding the police. Therefore, I will vote for the republican candidate always - no matter who it is.

Which is it?

You don't have to support either candidate to vote for one of them. I don't support abortion or homosexuality. I don't support high taxes and government regulation. I don't support looting or defunding the police. Therefore, I will vote for the republican candidate always - no matter who it is.
Can't say it any clearer than that.

Damn dude. You keep making my point. You show that the people that Trump should have warned about the seriousness of the coronavirus back in January, didn't act the way somebody warned about it would have.

Damn dude. You keep making my point. You show that the people that Trump should have warned about the seriousness of the coronavirus back in January, didn't act the way somebody warned about it would have.
If the President had told Killer Cuomo what you are saying here, that idiot would have just killed more people to spite him.

I vote for Trump who supports American values

Like supporting the long list of patriots who were willing to lay down their lives in service to the Nation?
He does support them....I suppose you are referring to yet another propaganda piece from the wacko press about the President? I served 25 years and felt supported by all my Presidents except for the muslim one.

You want to know why Pelosi went to Chinatown, to soothe the people due to tramp calling it the china virus and also due to republicans.

Q: When I talked to Kevin at the Golden Gate Cookie Factory, he said he thought it was racism that was keeping people out of Chinatown because they thought all Chinese people are potential carriers?

Speaker Pelosi. Well, I can’t – I don’t know that. I wasn’t in that conversation. But, I do think that because it started in China, there’s a concern that are the – is the Chinese government doing what it needed to do early enough, and now as we go forward. But that should not be carried over to Chinatown and San Francisco. I hope that it’s not that.

But, all I can say is that I’m here. We feel safe and sound, so many of us, coming here to not only say that it’s safe, but to say thank you for being Chinatown. Thank you.

You want to know why Pelosi went to Chinatown, to soothe the people due to tramp calling it the china virus and also due to republicans.

Q: When I talked to Kevin at the Golden Gate Cookie Factory, he said he thought it was racism that was keeping people out of Chinatown because they thought all Chinese people are potential carriers?

Speaker Pelosi. Well, I can’t – I don’t know that. I wasn’t in that conversation. But, I do think that because it started in China, there’s a concern that are the – is the Chinese government doing what it needed to do early enough, and now as we go forward. But that should not be carried over to Chinatown and San Francisco. I hope that it’s not that.

But, all I can say is that I’m here. We feel safe and sound, so many of us, coming here to not only say that it’s safe, but to say thank you for being Chinatown. Thank you.

Oh brother......Plasticface is only interested in "soothing" herself.

But call it a hoax??

What's True
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.
What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Forum List

Back