Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
How many times has a president ever told the actual truth about an emergency? Tell the truth create a panic get blame for said panic
Maybe he should have said come on out to Chinatown and meet people.

You want to know why Pelosi went to Chinatown, to soothe the people due to tramp calling it the china virus and also due to republicans.

Q: When I talked to Kevin at the Golden Gate Cookie Factory, he said he thought it was racism that was keeping people out of Chinatown because they thought all Chinese people are potential carriers?

Speaker Pelosi. Well, I can’t – I don’t know that. I wasn’t in that conversation. But, I do think that because it started in China, there’s a concern that are the – is the Chinese government doing what it needed to do early enough, and now as we go forward. But that should not be carried over to Chinatown and San Francisco. I hope that it’s not that.

But, all I can say is that I’m here. We feel safe and sound, so many of us, coming here to not only say that it’s safe, but to say thank you for being Chinatown. Thank you.

I don't need someone's opinion on what I heard Nancy say

As I've been saying all along, none of this had to happen.

I was basing that on the fact that trump tore apart our system to prevent this from happening.

I now include basing this on the fact that trump has known the truth about the virus from the start and not only didn't do anything about it, he actually did and said things he knew that would make the situation worse.

He didn't take any proper steps for contact tracing and testing. He didn't take any proper steps to make sure we had enough PPE and medical supplies and equipment.

He refused the WHO tests which guaranteed that we wouldn't have a uniform test that actually worked all the time.

Then all the lies for months on end and to this day about this.

He sent out tweets to liberate Michigan and other states knowing that it would cause the virus to spread there and other states. He held large gatherings knowing that it would spread the virus more.

Most of what he did was actions that would guarantee the mess we're in now. In fact, a worse mess, since some governors took quick action while others followed trump and didn't take action quickly.

All with trump encouraging those governors to take actions that guaranteed that the virus would spread more causing more needless deaths and suffering.

I am so sick and tired of the lies and excuses.

Then maybe YOU should stop lying and making excuses for assholes like Cuomo and yourself. Funny how’s everything Biden says he would have done is exactly what Trump did. Guess you really have no clue.
Biden just said on national TV Drumpf was an incompetent fuckup.

"He knowingly and willingly lied."
-Biden on Drumpf
Since both you and Biden are incompetent fuckups, let’s review. Showing true leadership instead of lying about millions dying is what Trump did. What idiotic DIMS like Pisslosi, murderer Cuomo and Biden did was downplay everything and tell people to go out and party. You knowingly and willingly lied. Just like Biden. Mister “the travel ban is xenophobic”.

politicizing the coronavirus.
1599772647818.png

Tramp beat them to it.

How many times has a president ever told the actual truth about an emergency? Tell the truth create a panic get blame for said panic

You want to know why Pelosi went to Chinatown, to soothe the people due to tramp calling it the china virus and also due to republicans.

Q: When I talked to Kevin at the Golden Gate Cookie Factory, he said he thought it was racism that was keeping people out of Chinatown because they thought all Chinese people are potential carriers?

Speaker Pelosi. Well, I can’t – I don’t know that. I wasn’t in that conversation. But, I do think that because it started in China, there’s a concern that are the – is the Chinese government doing what it needed to do early enough, and now as we go forward. But that should not be carried over to Chinatown and San Francisco. I hope that it’s not that.

But, all I can say is that I’m here. We feel safe and sound, so many of us, coming here to not only say that it’s safe, but to say thank you for being Chinatown. Thank you.

what did you hear Nancy say?? Not an opinion just facts.
1599772784848.png

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Give us your detailed plan to stop the Kung Flu. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar.....

Be specific.

In January he'd have attacked Trump for trying to divert from his impeachment.

In February he'd have called Trump a racist for travel restrictions

In March, he'd do February's plan again

In April he'd say the travel restrictions weren't strong enough

In May he'd say we need to shut down the economy until after the election

In June he'd have said we should shut down the economy again while he attacked Trump for the economic impacts of the first shut down

In July, he'd follow June's plan again

In August, he'd follow June's plan again
"""" It'll disappear ,like a miracle lt'll disappear""" ""It's a hoax"" Trump is a lying SOB and I'm amazed that the 1 or 2 smart republicans here don't get it

What would you have done to stop the Kung Flu in it's tracks? Give us your detailed plan for Jan, Feb, Mar...............

Be specific and use the 20/20 hindsight Trump didn't have.

GO!
When I would have come into office I'd have made sure we were fully supplied with enough material to fight the virus NOT complain that Obama left the cupboards bear Then when told how serious the virus was I'd have taken immediate action, not try and bullshitted it away
You’d have failed

" During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.
You know Trump was told it was 5 times as bad as the worse flu.

Trump said it was the same as the seasonal flu.

That's like telling your kid that crossing a busy highway, is just like crossing a side street.

" During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.

That's like telling your kid that crossing a busy highway, is just like crossing a side street.
He is pretty accurate as it turns out.....when all is said and done the mortality rate could be the same as the flu. Aain, more accurate than most of the "experts".

He is pretty accurate as it turns out.....when all is said and done the mortality rate could be the same as the flu. Aain, more accurate than most of the "experts".
So broadcasting this lie to Americans to put them in a false panic is what you libbers call leadership?

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Politicizing the covid 19

tramp beat them to it, because he ignored it and lied to the American people, all for greed and the stock market.
No, telling them the false information he was given would have been a lie.

I was basing that on the fact that trump tore apart our system to prevent this from happening.

I now include basing this on the fact that trump has known the truth about the virus from the start and not only didn't do anything about it, he actually did and said things he knew that would make the situation worse.

He didn't take any proper steps for contact tracing and testing. He didn't take any proper steps to make sure we had enough PPE and medical supplies and equipment.

He refused the WHO tests which guaranteed that we wouldn't have a uniform test that actually worked all the time.

He sent out tweets to liberate Michigan and other states knowing that it would cause the virus to spread there and other states. He held large gatherings knowing that it would spread the virus more.

Most of what he did was actions that would guarantee the mess we're in now. In fact, a worse mess, since some governors took quick action while others followed trump and didn't take action quickly.

All with trump encouraging those governors to take actions that guaranteed that the virus would spread more causing more needless deaths and suffering.

Then maybe YOU should stop lying and making excuses for assholes like Cuomo and yourself. Funny how’s everything Biden says he would have done is exactly what Trump did. Guess you really have no clue.

-Biden on Drumpf
Since both you and Biden are incompetent fuckups, let’s review. Showing true leadership instead of lying about millions dying is what Trump did. What idiotic DIMS like Pisslosi, murderer Cuomo and Biden did was downplay everything and tell people to go out and party. You knowingly and willingly lied. Just like Biden. Mister “the travel ban is xenophobic”.
You hear with your own ears today how trump said he saved millions??? Some one should have hit him in his mouth with a baseball bat

politicizing the coronavirus. View attachment 387019

Tramp beat them to it.
Report says....maybe....could be.....might have....possibly....these are all libber media terms on all their articles.
Politicizing the covid 19

tramp beat them to it, because he ignored it and lied to the American people, all for greed and the stock market.
No, telling them the false information he was given would have been a lie.

He did give false info hundreds of times.

-Biden on Drumpf
You hear with your own ears today how trump said he saved millions??? Some one should have hit him in his mouth with a baseball bat
But didnt you wackos claim millions were going to die and then they didn't?

what did you hear Nancy say?? Not an opinion just facts.
View attachment 387021

The problem with this is the context.

Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out.

In March Pelosi told everyone everything was fine and that they should visit Chinatown. Again, conveniently not mentioned by liberals.
" Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out. "

Well see the problem is that Drumpf knew in November how bad it was. The NCMI told him so but instead he pretended to believe China.
Well see you you’re lying as usual Asslips. While you were busy with your bullshit impeachment, Trump was working on this. All the while you assholes denied everything he was saying. All on you.

Forum List

Back