Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Damn dude. You keep making my point. You show that the people that Trump should have warned about the seriousness of the coronavirus back in January, didn't act the way somebody warned about it would have.
Wrong, Fuckwit.

While Trump was implementing travel bans, ramping up PPE and ventilator production, building hospitals, and fasttracking a vaccine, Cuomo, Pelousy, and the rest of your Clown Brigade were downplaying the situation.
There you go with the lies again. At the time Pelosi said this, the only thing Trump did was put his Chinese-National ban in place. It would be another month of golfing, before Trump would put a ban on Europe. Trump was still sending PPE out of the country to China when you quote Pelosi.

If you need a timeline, I can post it.

Trump is an Evil Bast*ard! He is a Cancer on this Nation. If you still support the lying POS....You are Dumb as a Rock. And it seems like we have a lot of Rocks on the USMB. What a bunch of "Losers."

Trump is the leader of the country, he can't be jumping up and down and scaring people!

It the house is getting ready to burn, you don't shout...."It's only Fire Flies."

He had no problem shouting and ranting about the "caravan on the southern border" which was a lie. He has no problem tying to frighten people about the threat to the "housewives"in the suburbs. There are more examples of trump trying to create panic....but it all must be to his benefit. He doesn't care about the nation. He only cares about himself.

He had no problem shouting and ranting about the "caravan on the southern border" which was a lie. He has no problem tying to frighten people about the threat to the "housewives"in the suburbs. There are more examples of trump trying to create panic....but it all must be to his benefit. He doesn't care about the nation. He only cares about himself.
Trump also told the people of Alabama that they were in the path of hurricane Dorian,
'

from the mouth of Nancy Pelosi

Trump said to carry on as normal. That there were very few cases, and it was going away.

When Pelosi believes Trump and says to carry on as normal, you blame her for believing Trumps bullshit.
and Nancy ridiculed the president for his bans and told people they had it under control.

Trump didn't want to panic people?

The Hurricane Dorian–Alabama controversy, also referred to as Sharpiegate, arose from a comment made by President Donald Trump on September 1, 2019, as Hurricane Dorian approached the U.S. mainland. Mentioning states that would likely be impacted by the storm, he incorrectly included Alabama, which by then was known not to be under threat from the storm.

Trump told the people of Alabama that the hurricane was headed their way.

You mean, listen to the experts like Trump did? Your only idea is to do what Trump did from Day 1?

You have had 8 months to come up with something beyond that. pathetic.

Actually Trump didn't listen to the experts. They told Trump to wear a mask and he refused.
shrugs why do you wear a mask? I wear one now for political reasons
IMG_20200906_170933247.jpg

and Nancy ridiculed the president for his bans and told people they had it under control.
Once more. She said that, because Trump said that. Trump was "playing it down"

Had Trump told Pelosi what he knew in January, Pelosi would have taken the opposite position.

Once more. She said that, because Trump said that. Trump was "playing it down"

Had Trump told Pelosi what he knew in January, Pelosi would have taken the opposite position.
so was Nancy for political reasons The president tried to keep people calm
But the president did have those travel bans

People are making my point. When the presidents daily briefer repeatedly tells him the country is in for some serious shit, that the proverbial sky is falling, but he doesn't warn anybody else. Don't point out the behavior of other people, that since they weren't worried about the coronavirus, just like Trump, it was proof there was nothing to worry about.

People are making my point. When the presidents daily briefer repeatedly tells him the country is in for some serious shit, that the proverbial sky is falling, but he doesn't warn anybody else. Don't point out the behavior of other people, that since they weren't worried about the coronavirus, just like Trump, it was proof there was nothing to worry about.
yep that's what Nancy said nothing to worry about
Did she create any travel bans? oh that's right she attack the president for his

But the president did have those travel bans

This would be like a case of two soldiers come upon a civilian walking to the nearby market. One of them was told the person was a known terrorist, was wearing an explosive suicide vest, and was going to blow it up in a market.

The other soldier didn't get that briefing.

The briefed soldier pulls his weapon and shoots the civilian without warning.

What's the other soldier to think? They would object to his actions just like Pelosi did.

Damn dude. You keep making my point. You show that the people that Trump should have warned about the seriousness of the coronavirus back in January, didn't act the way somebody warned about it would have.
Wrong, Fuckwit.

While Trump was implementing travel bans, ramping up PPE and ventilator production, building hospitals, and fasttracking a vaccine, Cuomo, Pelousy, and the rest of your Clown Brigade were downplaying the situation.
There you go with the lies again. At the time Pelosi said this, the only thing Trump did was put his Chinese-National ban in place. It would be another month of golfing, before Trump would put a ban on Europe. Trump was still sending PPE out of the country to China when you quote Pelosi.

If you need a timeline, I can post it.
Three options here:

1. You are an ignorant moron.
2. You are a lying sack of shit.
3. All of the above.

I'm about to prove the answer is 3.

Things Trump did before Nazi Pelousy was saying Come on down to Chinatown, the Kung Flu is no big deal.

JANUARY:

January 3: CDC Director Robert Redfield sent an email to the director of the Chinese CDC, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus.
January 5: CDC Director Redfield sent another email to the Chinese CDC Director, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak,
January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.
January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.
January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.
January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.
January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.
January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.
January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.
January 27: President Trump tweeted that he made an offer to President Xi Jinping to send experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.
January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.
January 27: The White House Coronavirus Task Force started meeting to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.
January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.
January 31: The Trump Administration:
  • Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
  • Announced Chinese travel restrictions.
  • Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.
FEBRUARY:

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.
February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.
February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.
February 7: President Trump told reporters that the CDC is working with China on the coronavirus.
February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.
February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.
February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials.
February 12: The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.
February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.
February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop treatment for coronavirus infections.
February 22: A WHO team of international experts arrives in Wuhan, China.
February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.

I listened to the alleged tape of the Trump interview by Woodward and I agree with Trump. His decision to down play the danger of the pandemic was the right move. As it stands Democrats of all stripes were telling us that Trump was Xenophobic and racist to shut down travel from China and went about telling us there was no need for PPE.
Governors like Cuomo, made little of the cautionary steps Trump was making...Etc.
Trump has been correct in that whatever he makes decision for or against, the PMS/DSA Democrat Left will find something to whine about....

There is nothing left to be said.
Well other than that your content doesn't support the extravagant claim in your title.

DR. FAUCI DISPUTES WOODWARD’S ACCOUNT
Featured image
Bob Woodward’s bit about President Trump allegedly downplaying the Wuhan coronavirus is floundering. Calling for a shutdown of the U.S. economy seems like an odd way to downplay something.

Old Washed Up Woodward wants us to believe that Trump intentionally deceived the American people. He knew how serious the virus was, but wanted to hide its seriousness from the public to avoid a panic. That’s the Fake News line.

Dr. Fauci isn’t buying it. Fauci, who had the advantage of being there, says:

I didn’t get any sense that Trump was distorting anything. My discussions with him were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. And when he would go out, I’d hear him discussing the same sort of things.
Woodward is lying, distorting and fabricating to sell books, how novel.
I don’t recall anything different than in our discussions that we had with the president that he said things quite similar publicly. I didn’t see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him, and what he came out publicly and said.
So Woodward is lying distorting fabricating and deceiving to try to make a buck, or a million bucks. John Roberts asked Fauci about comments Woodward has attributed to him regarding the President’s coronavirus response. Fauci didn’t recall ever saying anything like what has been reported.

FAUCI: If you notice, it was ‘others’ who have said that. You should ask ‘others.’ I don’t recall that at all.
ROBERTS: So you would question that account, then?
FAUCI: Yeah, yeah.
Washed up Woodward is a liar, fabricator and a deceiver. Sad!

You mean, listen to the experts like Trump did? Your only idea is to do what Trump did from Day 1?

You have had 8 months to come up with something beyond that. pathetic.

Actually Trump didn't listen to the experts. They told Trump to wear a mask and he refused.
My above post proves you are a lying sack of shit, and a moron.

No matter how many times you repeat your lies, you are still nothing more than a lying piece of dogshit.

Off topic deflection.

Give us YOUR plan, Eddie. Give us details on what you would have done to stop the Kung Flu.

GO!
I'd have asked the experts on my staff , the scientists I didn't mock. They'd have shown me the way I DO listen to those in a higher pay grade than mine...Unfortunately there's only a couple Repubs here that fit that description

In short you would have operated as a leader, instead of as a narcissistic politician worried only about his own re-election.
In short, you would have copied Trump.
God forbid I copied in with anything He was always smarter than his people ,most of which left him or were pushed out Trump is a disgrace So many other leaders didn't need to jump up and down to save their countries Face it he MISMANAGED the virus

Forum List

Back