Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

You're right, there is no Russian collusion. There is a Russian conspiracy that has already been proven.

Yes, between you Marxist democrats and the Kremlin operatives who wrote the dossier you used to rig the election.

There is the Trump Tower meeting that involves an attack against the

What the fuck are you lying about, dick brain?

U.S., involving Americans and Russians to subvert an election. There is the conspiracy by Cambridge Analytica that Trump hired, to use stolen data through Russia to influence the election. And there is also the conspiracy through Sam Patten to use Russian funds to also influence the election.

Add to that, there are multiple obstruction violations.

Cambridge provided huge amount of help to Obama, you fucking fraud of a Communist traitor,

Fact, the FBI, DOJ, NSA, and DNC all conspired with foreign operatives (Christopher Steele, Stephan Halper) to rig the 2016 presidential election. When the plot failed, the democratic party under Barack Obama crafted a plan to stage a coup, which is in play at this moment.

It's treason - simple fact.

Now you traitors are exposed.

anyone that disobeys trumps lawful order need to be arrested and tried

end of story

Director Wray isn't going to commit treason. Brennan is just in a panic and melting down. The noose is quite literally tightening around his traitor neck.

He better flee for North Korea immediately, The BEST he can hope for here is to spend the rest of his life in federal prison.

Finally. About time. YAY!

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Trump Orders Declassification Of DOJ, FBI Documents

Are Americans in general and Congressional Republicans in particular going to miss these signals? Are they going to rein in this President? We have a threat to our national security on our hands, and Republicans keep whistling pass the graveyard.

This is how Trump treats our friends. Standing next to Prime Minister May of Britain at a news conference, Trump referred to the recently-departed foreign secretary Boris Johnson when he said, “I am just saying I think he would be a great prime minister. I think he’s got what it takes.”

He has also managed to piss off Macron of France, Merkel of German, and Trudeau of Canada at the G-7 summit and the NATO summit. He has forgotten that NATO is on our side.

Here is how he treats his communist dictator friends.

At Helsinki, Trump rejected American intelligence and believed Putin because the communist dictator was forceful. "My people came to me, Dan Coats [DNI] came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial."

Although there has been no progress in denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and no scheduled negotiations, Trump considers Kim Jong Un a friend.

Donald J. Trump

✔ @realDonaldTrump

Kim Jong Un of North Korea proclaims “unwavering faith in President Trump.” Thank you to Chairman Kim. We will get it done together!

3:58 AM - Sep 6, 2018

President Trump says North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has a "great personality," is "very smart," is a "worthy negotiator," and "a very talented man" following signing of #TrumpKimSummit document.

Donald J. Trump

✔ @realDonaldTrump

President Xi and I will always be friends, no matter what happens with our dispute on trade. China will take down its Trade Barriers because it is the right thing to do. Taxes will become Reciprocal & a deal will be made on Intellectual Property. Great future for both countries!

5:12 AM - Apr 8, 2018

It is past time for the adults in the room to quit ignoring reality and face the fact that you and millions like you made a very serious mistake. Trump is totally incompetent, is a danger to our national security, and there are serious discussions about the possibility that he is being manipulated by Putin.

It is time to stop ignoring these dangerous signals.There will be a cost. How big a cost is up to us and our duly elected representatives.

Prove it, or it's yet another lie?

You're too stupid to back quote.

Hey, I get it traitor - it's all falling down around you. Your masters told you that Trump would be driven from office and your party would usher in paradise like Venezuela has.

Now it's all crumbling down around you.

{
Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

That text came from Strzok to Page on Nov. 4, 2015, the day after Jill McCabe lost a hotly contested Virginia state Senate election. Strzok said of the result, "Disappointing, but look at the district map. Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbillys. Good for her for running, but curious if she's energized or never again."}

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

All the treason of you Marxist pigs declassified for the world to see..

anyone that disobeys trumps lawful order need to be arrested and tried

end of story

Director Wray isn't going to commit treason. Brennan is just in a panic and melting down. The noose is quite literally tightening around his traitor neck.

He better flee for North Korea immediately, The BEST he can hope for here is to spend the rest of his life in federal prison.

North Korea does not want a traitor

You're right, there is no Russian collusion. There is a Russian conspiracy that has already been proven.

Yes, between you Marxist democrats and the Kremlin operatives who wrote the dossier you used to rig the election.
You can keep on lying about that with no proof of course. But who is going to believe you, except for the Trump Sheep? You are physically incapable of proving me wrong with any links. You are a liar.

There is the Trump Tower meeting that involves an attack against the

What the fuck are you lying about, dick brain?
Trump and his campaign are guilty of defrauding the U.s. in a presidential election with foreign adversaries. That's what I am talking about retard.

U.S., involving Americans and Russians to subvert an election. There is the conspiracy by Cambridge Analytica that Trump hired, to use stolen data through Russia to influence the election. And there is also the conspiracy through Sam Patten to use Russian funds to also influence the election.

Add to that, there are multiple obstruction violations.

Cambridge provided huge amount of help to Obama, you fucking fraud of a Communist traitor,
You really are unbelievably ignorant. You are incapable of intelligent debate. Show me anywhere from this video where Obama had anything to do with Cambridge? And if you can't show me your own proof liar; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

Fact, the FBI, DOJ, NSA, and DNC all conspired with foreign operatives (Christopher Steele, Stephan Halper) to rig the 2016 presidential election. When the plot failed, the democratic party under Barack Obama crafted a plan to stage a coup, which is in play at this moment.

It's treason - simple fact.

Now you traitors are exposed.
All lies! Link all the proof where the FBI, DOJ, and DNC all conspired with foreign operatives? You can't because you are pathological liar. And now everyone knows it. Keep posting lies there liar.

Hey, I get it traitor - it's all falling down around you. Your masters told you that Trump would be driven from office and your party would usher in paradise like Venezuela has.

{
Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

That text came from Strzok to Page on Nov. 4, 2015, the day after Jill McCabe lost a hotly contested Virginia state Senate election. Strzok said of the result, "Disappointing, but look at the district map. Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbillys. Good for her for running, but curious if she's energized or never again."}

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You're too stupid to know what Obama was asking for.

{

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You're too stupid to know what Obama was asking for.
Ha liar, we're still waiting?

{

Ho......leeeeee......shit.

This is fucking enormous.

Wow.

{

Don’t pretend you GAF about National Security.

If it was Obama calling for the release of the texts and documents, you would be slurping his junk.

{

Wow.
Enormous lies are enormous. I agree.

{

Wow.

Then let’s see the unredacted documents and see the truth.

{

If it was Obama calling for the release of the texts and documents, you would be slurping his junk.
We'll, seeing that there was/is no proof of that, why would anyone bring it up? Unless you enjoy talking about fantasy?

{

Wow.

Then let’s see the unredacted documents and see the truth.
Beyond the point that it may put people and their families at risk of physical harm to redact all documents, it is a direct criminal act of obstruction of justice.

And by the way, the truth about the FISA has already been exposed. Four judges approved them by the request of the FBI.

The harm that could be done, is too possibly expose names of people working the case, endangering their families. There is really only one reason Trump wants to do this, and the entire country knows what it is. It is a distraction from his criminal liability, because he knows Manafort, Cohen, Weiselburg, Pecker, and Patten are all talking to SC.

{

We'll, seeing that there was/is no proof of that, why would anyone bring it up? Unless you enjoy talking about fantasy?

Ok, so you are fine with Trump declassifying the documents, as he is given authority via the Constitution.

{

Ok, so you are fine with Trump declassifying the documents, as he is given authority via the Constitution.
One would have to be borderline retarded to disregard my previous response to you about the potential physical harm that could come to those who serve our country everyday.

While the president has the authority, he would simultaneously be obstructing justice where he would be declassifying documents for an investigation into him, while posing a possible physical threat to those who work with law enforcement.

For a president to actually be okay with that, is a guy who is telling the world he is guilty for one, and two, he could give two shits about the folks who serve this country to keep us safe.

And anyone who can go along with that, is not only complicit, but a coward and a traitor to the U.S.

One would have to be borderline retarded to disregard my previous response to you about the potential physical harm that could come to those who serve our country everyday.

While the president has the authority, he would simultaneously be obstructing justice where he would be declassifying documents for an investigation into him, while posing a possible physical threat to those who work with law enforcement.

For a president to actually be okay with that, is a guy who is telling the world he is guilty for one, and two, he could give two shits about the folks who serve this country to keep us safe.

And anyone who can go along with that, is not only complicit, but a coward and a traitor to the U.S.

You don’t know if physical harm would come to anyone by releasing the text messages and FISA warrant.

You don’t know if physical harm would come to anyone by releasing the text messages and FISA warrant.
Wow, you still cannot come out of this retarded state of mind. Key words here you used, "you don't know". Thank you! Because of accidental stupidity, you made my case for me. Thanks!

{

Yeah, that's it - you can lie it all into the cornfield....

:eusa_whistle:

{

For Brennan to get the needle? You won't need to wait much longer now, traitor.

BTW, what did I lie about?

Forum List

Back