Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

1sn1bu.jpg

Trump is da man!
:bow3::bowdown::bow3::bowdown::bow3::bowdown::bow3::bowdown:

Too funny

Is he going to declassify the documents that point to his guilt?

Your comment is ridiculous..... because if there were such documents, we'd be in an impeachment hearing by now.

A good chunk of the politicians up on capital hill, have seen these classified documents. If they proved Trumps guilt, you can bet that one of the Democraps up there would have leaked those documents by now, or parts of them. If not, they would be pushing for impeachment already.

Either way, you wouldn't be here asking a dumb question like that. We'd be looking forward to impeachment.

Which I'll be all in favor of. Pence would make a great president.
Obstruction of Justice
Trump can’t help himself

Just another example of Trump trying to influence the investigation

Right.... are you telling me that you supported the impeachment of Bill Clinton? Because unlike your claim here, there is documented evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice, as well as a media campaign against Clinton's accusers.

Clinton can't help himself.

Just another example of Clinton trying to influence the investigation.
Clinton was impeached.

I'm more interested in the money that was pouring in from Russia. Aren't you?

They must have been talking about something? What was it?

DnGSkMwX4AUzUm7.jpg

See you actually discredit yourself completely.

Did anyone in 2008, think think that Trump Jr's statement was about Russian meddeling in the election? Of course not. It was about investments. So what?

Donald Trump's Many, Many Business Dealings in 1 Map

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 7.31.56 PM.png

Trump has investments all over this global. If you want to suggest that because they have investments with Russia in 2008, means they have 'influence' in the White house, then I guess Brazil, Canada, UK, India, Turkey, and a long list of others, all have influence too? Because he has investments there as well.

And further, in 2014, when Russian investors were dumping money outside Russia, shouldn't be a shock. That's when the economy tanked from sanctions on Russia.

When the economy craps out, investors start dumping money elsewhere.

These are the US startups that Russian investors are backing

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 7.40.49 PM.png

Russians have been dumping money into other countries for years now.
Business as Usual for London’s Russian Investors

Are they trying to take over London?

Here's the deal..... I don't care what Trump said. I don't even think he knows what he's said.

I look at the facts. Here are the facts. Having a business deal with a Russian investor, is not the same has having a business deal with the Russian government.

Having a rich guy from Russia invest into your golf course, is not even remotely the same as having deal with Putin.

That doesn't make you anymore in Collusion with Putin, than Russians investing in businesses in the US from 2014-2018, make Putin Colluding with Obama.

Now if you want to actually have some sort of point, then go for it. Provide me a real example of a real actual Russian agent, giving Trump money, and provide for me what the money is for? Because as near as I can tell, Trump has been far more confrontational with Putin, than Obama ever was.

I need you to show me specifically what Putin got for his money. What was it?

Here we go.

"President Trump, in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team and thinks will advance a false narrative," said House Intelligence Committee ranking member Adam Schiff

LOL. What did I say. They will come at it from different fronts but the main takeaway here is that sunlight kills these amoeba. Declassification is a nightmare for them...just as Wikileaks was. For democrats simply telling the truth is enough to destroy them.

Last edited:
This is yuge.
It is. It's called obstruction without transparency.
Truth only hurts those who wish to hide it. :)
And we know who those folks are. 4300 lies and counting by Trump.
That's it? Funny face? You were the hot shot talking about no comments. Lol! And now look at the cowards like you scattering. What is it? You don't want to debate poor little Trumpy now, because you all know this is obstruction without transparency, and a plot to try and cover his lying criminal ass? Sure it is. Don't you get it idiots? The law approved those warrants with four judges. And? make your case? That's right, you have no case. Just obstruction.

Get out of here cowards with your big, fat, fake, "illegal Carter Page invented nothing burger lie" .

Trump treats you people like dogs.
If keeping all of his campaign promises and saving the country with great judicial appointments is being treated like a dog, the "woof"

But we prefer to say WOMP WOMP

This is yuge.
That's it? Funny face? You were the hot shot talking about no comments. Lol! And now look at the cowards like you scattering. What is it? You don't want to debate poor little Trumpy now, because you all know this is obstruction without transparency, and a plot to try and cover his lying criminal ass? Sure it is. Don't you get it idiots? The law approved those warrants with four judges. And? make your case? That's right, you have no case. Just obstruction.

Get out of here cowards with your big, fat, fake, "illegal Carter Page invented nothing burger lie" .
Explain to the class how revealing documents unredacted is somehow opaque.

Go.

Here we go.

"President Trump, in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team and thinks will advance a false narrative," said House Intelligence Committee ranking member Adam Schiff

LOL. What did I say. They will come at it from different fronts but the main takeaway here is that sunlight kills these amoeba. Declassification is a nightmare fr them...just as Wikileaks was. For democrats simply telling the truth is enough to destroy them.
Yes, please bring in the sunlight from the formally approved four judge FISA warrant, that the FBI requested legally.

And the CNN talking points. Didn't take the drones here long did it?

" in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials..."
"...as they may compromise sources and methods."

Trump to declassify documents relating to Russia investigation, Carter Page FISA warrant - CNNPolitics

Now watch the drones parrot it. NEVER an original thought until CNN tells them. The CNN orders came out at 6:31. skews13 and BULLDOG posted them almost verbatim within ten minutes. Not before...

Let me respond. Too bad :) Cry all you like...it doesnt work with our heroic President.

This is yuge.

Go.
Revealing documents in an ongoing investigation against the person who is being investigated, is obstruction. Having the ability to leverage one's self against the evidence law enforcement has, is obstruction.

Finally. About time. YAY!

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Trump Orders Declassification Of DOJ, FBI Documents
If he doesn't declassify his Tax Returns,

if he doesn't declassify the money he got from Russia,

If he doesn't declassify the money his sons said was pouring in from Russia,

then who the fuk cares what he declassifies?

His tax returns aren't classidied.

Go.
Revealing documents in an ongoing investigation against the person who is being investigated, is obstruction. Having the ability to leverage one's self against the evidence law enforcement has, is obstruction.
Transparency is not obstruction unless you've got something to hide. :)

Too funny

During an ongoing investigation.

Of which will expose American intelligence techniques to the Russian mob, and will get operatives killed.

This guy is a traitor in every definition of the word.

Hey skews..would you keep me updated on "intelligence methods" and "operatives killed" as we go?

You don't even know who Bruce Ohr is do you?

Of course you don't. Intelligence and Trump support are mutually exclusive.

Finally. About time. YAY!

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Trump Orders Declassification Of DOJ, FBI Documents
If he doesn't declassify his Tax Returns,

if he doesn't declassify the money he got from Russia,

If he doesn't declassify the money his sons said was pouring in from Russia,

then who the fuk cares what he declassifies?
/----/ You are a strange duck. None of those things are classified. How stupid.

Too funny

During an ongoing investigation.

Of which will expose American intelligence techniques to the Russian mob, and will get operatives killed.

This guy is a traitor in every definition of the word.

Hey skews..would you keep me updated on "intelligence methods" and "operatives killed" as we go?

You don't even know who Bruce Ohr is do you?

Of course you don't. Intelligence and Trump support are mutually exclusive.

Does that mean you will be able to point out intelligence losses and operatives killed as well as you could from the Nunez memo?

Too funny

Your comment is ridiculous..... because if there were such documents, we'd be in an impeachment hearing by now.

A good chunk of the politicians up on capital hill, have seen these classified documents. If they proved Trumps guilt, you can bet that one of the Democraps up there would have leaked those documents by now, or parts of them. If not, they would be pushing for impeachment already.

Either way, you wouldn't be here asking a dumb question like that. We'd be looking forward to impeachment.

Which I'll be all in favor of. Pence would make a great president.
Obstruction of Justice
Trump can’t help himself

Just another example of Trump trying to influence the investigation

Right.... are you telling me that you supported the impeachment of Bill Clinton? Because unlike your claim here, there is documented evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice, as well as a media campaign against Clinton's accusers.

Clinton can't help himself.

Just another example of Clinton trying to influence the investigation.
Clinton was impeached.

I'm more interested in the money that was pouring in from Russia. Aren't you?

They must have been talking about something? What was it?

DnGSkMwX4AUzUm7.jpg

See you actually discredit yourself completely.

Did anyone in 2008, think think that Trump Jr's statement was about Russian meddeling in the election? Of course not. It was about investments. So what?

Donald Trump's Many, Many Business Dealings in 1 Map

View attachment 217061

Trump has investments all over this global. If you want to suggest that because they have investments with Russia in 2008, means they have 'influence' in the White house, then I guess Brazil, Canada, UK, India, Turkey, and a long list of others, all have influence too? Because he has investments there as well.

And further, in 2014, when Russian investors were dumping money outside Russia, shouldn't be a shock. That's when the economy tanked from sanctions on Russia.

When the economy craps out, investors start dumping money elsewhere.

These are the US startups that Russian investors are backing

View attachment 217063
Russians have been dumping money into other countries for years now.
Business as Usual for London’s Russian Investors

Are they trying to take over London?

Here's the deal..... I don't care what Trump said. I don't even think he knows what he's said.

I look at the facts. Here are the facts. Having a business deal with a Russian investor, is not the same has having a business deal with the Russian government.

Having a rich guy from Russia invest into your golf course, is not even remotely the same as having deal with Putin.

That doesn't make you anymore in Collusion with Putin, than Russians investing in businesses in the US from 2014-2018, make Putin Colluding with Obama.

Now if you want to actually have some sort of point, then go for it. Provide me a real example of a real actual Russian agent, giving Trump money, and provide for me what the money is for? Because as near as I can tell, Trump has been far more confrontational with Putin, than Obama ever was.

I need you to show me specifically what Putin got for his money. What was it?

We are not in a state of war with Russia, and it's not illegal to conduct business with them.

In the real world, HIDING information can be obstruction. The left can't succeed unless it operates in darkness.

The FBI released redacted versions of the FISA warrant applications in July, which showed that the agency did raise concerns that Page was a target of Russian recruitment and might have been working with the Kremlin. Page has denied the allegations. A footnote also disclosed a political motivation behind the Steele dossier and said the person behind it was likely looking for information to discredit Trump's campaign, but Trump did not order the vast majority of that portion of the October 2016 FISA declassified Monday.

Trump to declassify documents relating to Russia investigation, Carter Page FISA warrant - CNNPolitics

30 members of Congress have already seen the unredacted versions. And nothing.

Also, if transparency was the goal, why only declassify certain pages? For example, the the heart of the republican narrative on the FISA warrants being that the political motivation of the Steele Dossier *wasn't* disclosed to the judges.

Yet vast majority of the portions of the FISA warrant that reveal that the disclose the Steele Dossier's political motivations ...remain classified. With If 'full disclosure' was the goal, why not declassify the very portions that are in dispute?

Why keep the vast majority of the portions of the FISA warrants that disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier to the FISA judges secret?

The only motivate I can see is to forward the far right republican narrative by *withholding* the very information they say doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Google any fact check site:
In his testimony in January on the cyber attacks, then-director of the FBI James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.

What an intricate web Hillary, the DNC, and vermin Dems have woven.
When it all becomes transparent and apparent, you would think that Hillary would be honorable and commit seppuku.
But vermin have no honor.

Forum List

Back