Trump paid taxes in 2005....look for future returns dating back to the 80's!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
So Trump paid taxes in 2005..(yawn)....so did I and half the effin country, woop-de-do!! Can't wait to see what he paid in the 80's!!

Listen up Trump....we don't give a damn about 2005....what we want to know is what the hell you did in 2015 and 2016. Or are you waiting on Russia to issue you a W-2? Now either put the fuck up or Tweet the fuck up....take your pick!!

CehnRhdWwAIzVfg.jpg

So Trump paid taxes in 2005..(yawn)....so did I and half the effin country, woop-de-do!! Can't wait to see what he paid in the 80's!!

Listen up Trump....we don't give a damn about 2005....what we want to know is what the hell you did in 2015 and 2016. Or are you waiting on Russia to issue you a W-2? Now either put the fuck up or Tweet the fuck up....take your pick!!

U mad? I hope you're not hitting the Gin already.

• Banned

Mad is a understatement, I'm about to explode....release those taxes now, lyin King or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
I hope Pres. Trump never releases his tax returns...... :thup:
Sunnie, for your sake I hope not either, because anything that reveals this bitch as being a con, would proboally melt bitches like you and give you heart attacks....that's what facts do to whiny whores!!

Only $150 million income on $10 billion in investments says either he is lying about the $10 billion, or most of his income is hidden or he's a terrible businessman.

Only $150 million income on $10 billion in investments says either he is lying about the $10 billion, or most of his income is hidden or he's a terrible businessman.

Many businessmen take in a small salary in order to reduce taxes. They get their wealth by other means.
Do you think Zuckerberg is a "terrible businessman" for only having a $1 salary?

13 top executives who make a $1 salary or less

Mad is a understatement, I'm about to explode....release those taxes now, lyin King or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should hold your breath, that'll make them appear sooner.

Or most of his net worth is unrealized capital gains. DERP!

Or else what?

Net worth is different from annual income, but I don't suppose you know what those terms mean.

What is missing is Who and Where are his businesses...these were leaked to focus on the taxes and not on Healthcare, Russians..
Trump is playing this leak like a fine tooth comb..

Or, you're way out of your league on the subject.

Wow! Passed out already?

Lyin' King? Hmm,

al-jolson.jpg

You forgots the Mammy Speak Yaz!

Many businessmen take in a small salary in order to reduce taxes. They get their wealth by other means.
Do you think Zuckerberg is a "terrible businessman" for only having a $1 salary?

13 top executives who make a $1 salary or less
Except Tramp claimed an income of over $557 MILLION in his FEC disclosure!!!

Trump Claims Income of More Than $557 Million on Disclosure

Trump’s statement says the $557 million in income “does not include dividends, interest, capital gains, rents and royalties.”

Forum List

Back