Trump paid taxes in 2005....look for future returns dating back to the 80's!!

So Trump paid taxes in 2005..(yawn)....so did I and half the effin country, woop-de-do!! Can't wait to see what he paid in the 80's!!

Listen up Trump....we don't give a damn about 2005....what we want to know is what the hell you did in 2015 and 2016. Or are you waiting on Russia to issue you a W-2? Now either put the fuck up or Tweet the fuck up....take your pick!!
do you think he read this and will reply tiger?...

So Trump paid taxes in 2005..(yawn)....so did I and half the effin country, woop-de-do!! Can't wait to see what he paid in the 80's!!

Listen up Trump....we don't give a damn about 2005....what we want to know is what the hell you did in 2015 and 2016. Or are you waiting on Russia to issue you a W-2? Now either put the fuck up or Tweet the fuck up....take your pick!!

U mad? I hope you're not hitting the Gin already.
Mad is a understatement, I'm about to explode....release those taxes now, lyin King or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or else what?.....

Mad is a understatement, I'm about to explode....release those taxes now, lyin King or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or else what?.....
I'm thinkin, I'm thinkin.................

do you think he read this and will reply tiger?...
He's a media whore, I have no doubt the lyin King is following me......I got it like dat

or else what?.....

Liar!

Only $150 million income on $10 billion in investments says either he is lying about the $10 billion, or most of his income is hidden or he's a terrible businessman.
Trump is brilliant at convincing morons that he's this big deal in business and politics....so far, the only thing that impresses me, he can make old white believe he gives a fuck about em, while cutting their life lines to healthcare

or else what?.....

Liar!
I'm a liar? Dude the biggest liar in US history is in Nashville, trying to convince ingrates he gives a fuck about em......does 300 million illegals voting ring a bell?, especially when the US population is about 300 million...idiot!!

or else what?.....

Liar!
I'm a liar? Dude the biggest liar in US history is in Nashville, trying to convince ingrates he gives a fuck about em......does 300 million illegals voting ring a bell?, especially when the US population is about 300 million...idiot!!

I'm a liar?

Obviously.

Only $150 million income on $10 billion in investments says either he is lying about the $10 billion, or most of his income is hidden or he's a terrible businessman.
Trump is brilliant at convincing morons that he's this big deal in business and politics....so far, the only thing that impresses me, he can make old white believe he gives a fuck about em, while cutting their life lines to healthcare
under your hero my premiums and co-pays went up and i had less coverage on a few things.....so what else you got?...who gives a fuck about us peons in DC?...

Well, it was a pretty big deal to that Madcow guy, until it blew up in his face.

Didn't Obama already release his taxes?

or else what?.....
I don't believe you.

Forum List

Back