Trump, Pence have already filed their Financial Disclosures. Oh, this is gonna be good!

Trump files annual financial disclosure - CNNPolitics

Trump, Pence file annual financial disclosure forms

Pence probably doesn't make enough money for his to be interesting.

But Trump? Will it show Stormy payouts?

From the article:
The agency's former director Walter Shaub has argued this week Trump must disclose whether he held debts exceeding $10,000 -- including his debt to Cohen for the hush money payment -- or risk breaking federal law.

Eventually, it has to be released to the public. Wonder how long they can drag it out.
Did they get Jared to do the accounting? He's really good. He could even fill out the forms about foreign government contacts for his father-in-law.

With liberals, you get someone like Obama who is respected all over the world except by Republicans.

With conservatives, you get someone like Trump, a total failure who is hated all over the world, except by Republicans.
View attachment 193727 View attachment 193727
That's what happened when you write two best selling novels. Didn't you know you could make money from education? That's why people go to school. Not your kind. I'm talking liberals.
Now that's funny.

With liberals, you get someone like Obama who is respected all over the world except by Republicans.

With conservatives, you get someone like Trump, a total failure who is hated all over the world, except by Republicans.
That's what happened when you write two best selling novels. Didn't you know you could make money from education? That's why people go to school. Not your kind. I'm talking liberals.
What did you major in?

Liberal arts with a minor in how to be a liberal pussy?

What did you major in?

Engineering.
Why I was able to retire at 63 and not have to work until 70 like so many do.
The woman at the Checkout at Jewel (Chicago grocery store) who I talk to told me to congratulate her for turning 70. The old guy at Home Depot told me he's tired. I asked him how old he was and he said 67 and he has just three more years to go. And he looked, walked and talked so much older than me.

All that extra work adds age.

Trump files annual financial disclosure - CNNPolitics

Trump, Pence file annual financial disclosure forms

Pence probably doesn't make enough money for his to be interesting.

But Trump? Will it show Stormy payouts?

From the article:
The agency's former director Walter Shaub has argued this week Trump must disclose whether he held debts exceeding $10,000 -- including his debt to Cohen for the hush money payment -- or risk breaking federal law.

Eventually, it has to be released to the public. Wonder how long they can drag it out.
Did they get Jared to do the accounting? He's really good. He could even fill out the forms about foreign government contacts for his father-in-law.
Wasn't it reported he had to update his own 40 times? Not kidding. Wasn't it 40 times?

What did you major in?

Engineering.
The woman at the Checkout at Jewel (Chicago grocery store) who I talk to told me to congratulate her for turning 70. The old guy at Home Depot told me he's tired. I asked him how old he was and he said 67 and he has just three more years to go. And he looked, walked and talked so much older than me.

And character. But congrats on your retirement ya old turd.

What did you major in?

Engineering.

Character is important. That's why I help people when I can. Not just give money. I've helped friends of people I know fill out job applications on line. Help them get healthcare. Help other retirees at the art studio I attend.

When I look at Republican policies I'm just disgusted.

Look at this. This is from the Republican head of the US Senate:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

What kind of people belong to such a party?

Who would pose with children they don't support?

5043-1499909545-74d6272cac208f0d2ba297b0926bf3a4.jpg

What did you major in?

Engineering.

They do it optionally. The longer you work, the larger SS check you get when you finally decide to retire.

What did you major in?

Engineering.

They do it optionally. The longer you work, the larger SS check you get when you finally decide to retire.
I understand that. But you don't really get that much more. If you don't have other sources of income, you have to live very poor.
And they look at how much you made in the very last year you worked.

Do right wingers on the USMB understand that by Trump claiming that he paid Stormy he is admitting he lied to the country?

What else does he lie about?

What did you major in?

Engineering.

Character is important. That's why I help people when I can. Not just give money. I've helped friends of people I know fill out job applications on line. Help them get healthcare. Help other retirees at the art studio I attend.

When I look at Republican policies I'm just disgusted.

Look at this. This is from the Republican head of the US Senate:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

What kind of people belong to such a party?

Who would pose with children they don't support?

5043-1499909545-74d6272cac208f0d2ba297b0926bf3a4.jpg
What kind of art do you do? I enjoy oil painting but I dont have much time for it anymore.

Do right wingers on the USMB understand that by Trump claiming that he paid Stormy he is admitting he lied to the country?

What else does he lie about?

Not always. People payoff these women just to get them out of the picture all the time. I wish they wouldn't because it only invites more scams, but they feel it's better than dragging it out for months or years.

What did you major in?

Engineering.

I understand that. But you don't really get that much more. If you don't have other sources of income, you have to live very poor.
And they look at how much you made in the very last year you worked.

Well our company hires retirees to make van deliveries. Some of them had nice retirement plans from a utility company or corporation. Ask why they are still working, the most common answer is they are bored sitting at home. The second answer is that most guys are older than their wives, and they feel guilty sitting at home while their wives are still working full time.

Two of our truck drivers are retirees that worked for government, so they both retired at 55 years old. Both are working because of the first reason I gave. One worked for the county and the other was a Cleveland police officer. They work 40 hours or more a week. They don't need the money, just pure boredom.

Forum List

Back