Trump-Pence logo draws laughs on social media.

ORnpNYi.png

Dirty rotten minds. Nothing positive from the left in America.

It will be so great when the door hits Obama's ass on the way out and Hillary is retired for good.

You're hardly in a position to lecture others about having a dirty rotten mind.

Hillary: 'I'm just like you wittle people...except RICH, Powerful

Sister of dead Benghazi ambassador defends Hillary Clinton

Trumps problem with women......doesn't look good

lol
A Hillary supporter isn't in the position to lecture anyone.

It will be so great when the door hits Obama's ass on the way out and Hillary is retired for good.

lol

I am not a Hillary supporter. I am sorry I pointed out your lame hypocrisy. Truly, I am.

:lol:

lol

I am not a Hillary supporter. I am sorry I pointed out your lame hypocrisy. Truly, I am.

You're also a liar. Truly you are.

lol

Pointing out your whiny hypocrisy doesn't not a Hillary supporter make. I am sorry I don't fit whatever narrative you're trying to craft about me. :thup:

Sex sells. It's a known fact. There's a reason why Trump has closed the gap between himself and Hillary. I'm sure the Democrats are starting to become desperate to the point all they have left is ridicule.

Sex Sells, 50 Creative Sexual Advertisements | Inspirationfeed
4a6c28860e5d51.jpg

4c3ccf28804d51.jpg

condom_1.preview1.jpg

4c3ccf4c1d6331.jpg

lol

Best Trump post yet!

I applaud you, sir, for your deft use of irony!

:clap:

The Logo has been yanked already. I bet someone got paid a lot of money to come up with that Logo.

Seems that even when he slips up, his name is out in front of the public.

Every time Hillary Clinton is in the news, it's for criminal behavior. Life is good!

Yup, if life gets much better, she will have double digits over the buffoon.:badgrin:

And the morals/ethics of the Clinton's are, what, squeeky clean?
Someone pick me up off the floor!! :rofl:
Donnie us an expert on sex. He now represents the Party of Morals. PROUD, ARE YOU?
Please don't lampoon politicans. It hurts their and their supporters' feelings. :(

Oh please! It is great fun watching my Progressive good friends so desperate that all they have is a LOGO!

I fully understand! When the FBI Director Comey has written scores of ads about the ineptness and disregard of your candidate's ability to highly sensitive, top secret information, you have to do something.

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

The Logo has been yanked already. I bet someone got paid a lot of money to come up with that Logo.

Every time Hillary Clinton is in the news, it's for criminal behavior. Life is good!

Yup, if life gets much better, she will have double digits over the buffoon.:badgrin:

Yup, how many multi-billionaires do you know who are "buffoons".

ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds.png

Donnie us an expert on sex. He now represents the Party of Morals. PROUD, ARE YOU?

DEMOCRATS, PARTY OF MORALS!

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

And the morals/ethics of the Clinton's are, what, squeeky clean?
Someone pick me up off the floor!! :rofl:
Please don't lampoon politicans. It hurts their and their supporters' feelings. :(

Oh please! It is great fun watching my Progressive good friends so desperate that all they have is a LOGO!

I fully understand! When the FBI Director Comey has written scores of ads about the ineptness and disregard of your candidate's ability to highly sensitive, top secret information, you have to do something.

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

I am not a progressive and Hillary is not my candidate. Nobody is safe when it comes to cracking wise and comedy.

DEMOCRATS, PARTY OF MORALS!

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

They never said that they're, DUMB ass! hahaha. You do! That gets you look at very closely as the hypocrite bible thumper that you're.

I just heard Donnie's new campaign slogan is....wait for it....

PLEASE DON'T SQUEEZE THE CHARMIN! :badgrin:

lol

Pointing out your whiny hypocrisy doesn't not a Hillary supporter make. I am sorry I don't fit whatever narrative you're trying to craft about me. :thup:
At this point, anyone who is so against Trump that he has nothing good to say about him, is essentially a Hillary supporter....because she is his only competition.

Last edited:

Suuuuuure she will.

Forum List

Back