Trump-Pence logo draws laughs on social media.

A Hillary supporter isn't in the position to lecture anyone.

I am not a Hillary supporter. I am sorry I pointed out your lame hypocrisy. Truly, I am.

:lol:
You're also a liar. Truly you are.

Pointing out your whiny hypocrisy doesn't not a Hillary supporter make. I am sorry I don't fit whatever narrative you're trying to craft about me. :thup:
At this point, anyone who is so against Trump that he has nothing good to say about him, is essentially a Hillary supporter....because she is his only competition.

Trump and Hillary are both fucking idiots, but at least your voting with your kind. lol

At this point, anyone who is so against Trump that he has nothing good to say about him, is essentially a Hillary supporter....because she is his only competition.
By your logic, the same can be said about anyone who is so against Hillary.

As it is, I find both candidates so repugnant that I'll be voting Libertarian.

Anyone who votes for a Libertarian is throwing their vote away in protest and assuring that a Democrat will win.

You're basically too stupid to see thru the anti-Trump media propaganda bought and paid for by Hillary, and not smart enough to figure out that the only way to stop Hillary is vote for the only person who can beat her. Her husband won with this stupidity and she hopes to win the same way. Your vote means a continuation of Democrat/Progressive policies......so you must support that. At the very least, you're happy with the status quo.

Last edited:
ext

Anyone who votes for a Libertarian is throwing their vote away in protest and assuring that a Democrat will win.

You're basically too stupid to see thru the anti-Trump media propaganda bought and paid for by Hillary, and not smart enough to figure out that the only way to stop Hillary is vote for the only person who can beat her. Her husband won with this stupidity and she hopes to win the same way. Your vote means a continuation of Democrat/Progressive policies......so you must support that. At the very least, you're happy with the status quo.

You people are really think voters in this country are going to vote for a nut case like Donnie? REALLY?

You people are really think voters in this country are going to vote for a nut case like Donnie? REALLY?
Do you really think people are going to vote for a dope smoking nerd like Gary Johnson?

Only-One-Presidential-Candidate-Wants-to-Legalize-Pot.jpg.cf.jpg

Anyone who votes for a Libertarian is throwing their vote away in protest and assuring that a Democrat will win....
Sucks doesn't it?

My advice is for both parties to run better candidates if they want my vote. I'm sick and tired of voting for the "lesser of two evils".

Do you really think people are going to vote for a dope smoking nerd like Gary Johnson?

Only-One-Presidential-Candidate-Wants-to-Legalize-Pot.jpg.cf.jpg
1) I'm guessing about 12% will vote for Johnson.

2) I have no problem with legalizing pot.

3) Bush habitually snorted coke, but I don't see RWers bitching about that.

4) I'm hoping that after the election but before the inauguration that Obama says "Fuck, y'all", legalizes pot and tokes up in the Rose Garden.

Forum List

Back