Trump: People are Pitching Tents in Airports

I have a few questions here. One, how are people getting tents through TSA and more so, why would they have tents with them? Is this a common carry-on item? Second, aside from wintertime where I have heard of people getting stranded in the airport for a day or two due to bad weather, what other incidents is he talking about? Where is this happening "all the time?" Third, who are these people he's referencing who called him up and told him they're still at the airport after two days?

Not to say that air travel can't be improved. It definitely can, but this just sounds like more of Trump's on the fly babbling and I doubt this man has taken many commercial flights in his lifetime, if any.

Mr. Private Plane has apparently never heard of flight delays! :rolleyes-41:

#CLUELESS

TDS has that effect on people,,

Nice :salute:

Democrats gaslight Americans and deny tax dollars are being used to fly in illegals and house them in airports.

If someone in your life is a Democrat, just be aware that person is probably a POS.

I have a few questions here. One, how are people getting tents through TSA and more so, why would they have tents with them? Is this a common carry-on item? Second, aside from wintertime where I have heard of people getting stranded in the airport for a day or two due to bad weather, what other incidents is he talking about? Where is this happening "all the time?" Third, who are these people he's referencing who called him up and told him they're still at the airport after two days?

Not to say that air travel can't be improved. It definitely can, but this just sounds like more of Trump's on the fly babbling and I doubt this man has taken many commercial flights in his lifetime, if any.

Any idea which flight is being delayed four days?

PS: You’re a mod. You can clean up the thread when these dudes try to make it about homeless persons.

1719030673827.png

So stranded people making tents out of blankets and trash cans is a common occurrence? I fly frequently. I've never once witnessed this. I can't even recall a single news report during winter where I've seen pictures of stranded people do this.

Boston Logan airport. Bused to "Welcome Centers" by day and bused back to the airport at night.

Migrants living in Chicago O'Hare

Honestly, this is what TDS has done to your brain. If Trump says it, it can't be true, right?

I swear it's worse than encephalitis

We have a big problem when you title a thread "pitch tents in airport", go on about it in the body, don't clarify, and everyone takes this to mean THE ILLEGALS LIVING THERE.

Maybe instead of getting upset at us for misunderstanding, we ought to think about why we have illegal immigrants living in our airports.

nah.

Better to get riled up about Trump talking about flight delays

Holy crap, did no one actually read/listen to the comments from the OP? Trump said people were being delayed so long in airports that they had to pitch tents. Delayed. You know, you go to catch a flight and the plane doesn't leave when it was scheduled to? That's a very different thing from homeless or migrants or illegals using airports as a shelter. 🤦‍♂️

[
Nice :salute:

Democrats gaslight Americans and deny tax dollars are being used to fly in illegals and house them in airports.

If someone in your life is a Democrat, just be aware that person is probably a POS.

What does this have to do with the thread topic?

I'm sure there are sharks in those tents that don't exist.

[
Boston Logan airport. Bused to "Welcome Centers" by day and bused back to the airport at night.

Migrants living in Chicago O'Hare

We have a big problem when you title a thread "pitch tents in airport", go on about it in the body, don't clarify, and everyone takes this to mean THE ILLEGALS LIVING THERE.

Maybe instead of getting upset at us for misunderstanding, we ought to think about why we have illegal immigrants living in our airports.

nah.

Better to get riled up about Trump talking about flight delays

What does any of this have to do with what he was talking about?

Forum List

Back