Trump picks National Trade Council Head

]

We don't follow you here Tom.

Those who do are smarter for it.......so is this the thread you decided to troll today, Lumnuts?

Oh yeah, you're a mentor to legions.
Quit trolling my thread, faggot. Either put up or get the fuck out.

Oh here we go with the homosexual stuff on your mind again.
Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz4TVuEw3fF

Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz4TVuEw3fF

Lumnuts will troll you until you report him and if he's pissed you off enough to insult him, the OP gets tossed into Badlands. Seems he's picked you today....the more resistance he gets, the more he'll trail you around.

Well is he the first or second Dem. He was in the Peace Corps, and he made a low budget film

Death by China

Death By China. So far he looks good but haven't read much about him. China's wages are going up, and many corps are moving back here and to Mexico where the wages are still low and they like it better as they can go and come back in a day. Tariffs will only cost the consumer, not sure that is the way to go.

Idk but I think it's awesome trump isn't an Ideologue

I don't think he is a Democrat and his movie Death by China, shows more about the Corp greed, and he blames it on Bill Clinton, the pubs wanted free trade, so so far I'm not too sure. They say Trump saw his movie and that is where he got his opinion from is him.

I don't think he is a Democrat and his movie Death by China, shows more about the Corp greed, and he blames it on Bill Clinton, the pubs wanted free trade, so so far I'm not too sure. They say Trump saw his movie and that is where he got his opinion from is him.
So the guy isn't a political back and that makes him a liar LOL OK!

No he is a war hawk, and the rest in his movie is as well. Bill Clinton is not responsible for free trade with China, the corps and the Pubs are. Trump is going to go to war with China, buy the sounds of it.

Martin Jacques, Author of "When China Rules the World

Maybe this guy is right, China is the new World Power. I don't think war would be good.

No he is a war hawk, and the rest in his movie is as well. Bill Clinton is not responsible for free trade with China, the corps and the Pubs are. Trump is going to go to war with China, buy the sounds of it.
You are fucking retarded. Seriously

Forum List

Back