🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Plans to Declassify Sketchy FISA Warrants

Now that the Democrats care about transparency, it's time to actually be transparent. How these clowns can claim that separate and distinct from the salacious and unverified dossier they had credible evidence that Trump camp was conspiring with the RUSSIANS, is beyond me. But let's do this, let's see what the evidence is because they have spent hours defending the basis for their snoop operation.
If anyone feels the FISA judges made the wrong decisions signing those warrants, isn't there already a body that can review the judges' decisions and determine if they did wrong? Why do we have to make this a public spectacle? What would releasing the documents "prove" to the public?
Did the judges make the wrong decision or did the fbi lie to get what they wanted?
If they lied, they should be caught. What makes you think they lied, though?

5 Things The FBI Never Told The FISA Court About The Trump Dossier
now before raining down on the source, please just read these (5) things and ask yourself if this should have been told to a FISA judge who is giving them the ability to spy on people.
I've looked at the dossier. Steele never said it was vetted. He was reporting what was told to him by various Russian sources. There was a bunch of it, ice. A whole bunch of it. I honestly think that if that much was reported about Hillary Clinton, there would be an entirely different view of this transaction.

No there isn't, which is another reason that makes the entire FISA process an abomination.

It would prove that FISA needs to be abolished altogether...You really down with a super-secret "court" that can issue warrants on the say-so of only one side?
I'm really down on allowing our spooks to keep a close eye on the spies saturating our country. They do not wish us well.
And if they lie and call you a spy so they can get warrants to spy on you?

You good there?
I heard they were "spying" on individuals in the Trump campaign, begun by a Trump staffer who bragged he had an inside track to the Russian powers that be. Is that wrong?
papadopoulos - yea. the one he was giving info to was an FBI agent who kept pushing him to make that type of a statement to begin with.

we still good here? again if ok to do to him, then it's an ok action to do to us all.
If I am working for a campaign for Pres of the US, and I brag about having contacts with Putin's oligarchs, I'll expect to be spied on.
what if the one you're "bragging to" is with the FBI setting you up to say SOMETHING/ANYTHING so they can go "hey we need a warrant".

again - you ok with our government/FBI setting this up like that? would you be upset if done to you?

Now that the Democrats care about transparency, it's time to actually be transparent. How these clowns can claim that separate and distinct from the salacious and unverified dossier they had credible evidence that Trump camp was conspiring with the RUSSIANS, is beyond me. But let's do this, let's see what the evidence is because they have spent hours defending the basis for their snoop operation.
If anyone feels the FISA judges made the wrong decisions signing those warrants, isn't there already a body that can review the judges' decisions and determine if they did wrong? Why do we have to make this a public spectacle? What would releasing the documents "prove" to the public?
Did the judges make the wrong decision or did the fbi lie to get what they wanted?

now before raining down on the source, please just read these (5) things and ask yourself if this should have been told to a FISA judge who is giving them the ability to spy on people.
I've looked at the dossier. Steele never said it was vetted. He was reporting what was told to him by various Russian sources. There was a bunch of it, ice. A whole bunch of it. I honestly think that if that much was reported about Hillary Clinton, there would be an entirely different view of this transaction.
if it was against hillary i'd still be skeptical if built by those who hate her and are TRYING to get rid of her.

i'm not fighting for or against people here, but are/should activities be allowed within our government - TO ANYONE.

They prove that the Obama Administration falsely swore out an affidavit in order to procure a FISA warrant against A FUCKING US CITIZEN WHO WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!
There was no FISA warrant issused against Trump. You cult members are fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

I'm really down on allowing our spooks to keep a close eye on the spies saturating our country. They do not wish us well.

You good there?
I heard they were "spying" on individuals in the Trump campaign, begun by a Trump staffer who bragged he had an inside track to the Russian powers that be. Is that wrong?
papadopoulos - yea. the one he was giving info to was an FBI agent who kept pushing him to make that type of a statement to begin with.

we still good here? again if ok to do to him, then it's an ok action to do to us all.
If I am working for a campaign for Pres of the US, and I brag about having contacts with Putin's oligarchs, I'll expect to be spied on.
what if the one you're "bragging to" is with the FBI setting you up to say SOMETHING/ANYTHING so they can go "hey we need a warrant".

again - you ok with our government/FBI setting this up like that? would you be upset if done to you?
Have you already finished reading Papadopoulus's new book?
What did he say to the FBI agent? What did the FBI agent say that "made him" (according to you) lie?

Exactly. The Dossier was an alert alarm.

It wasn't used as the main evidence for Carter Pages FISA warrant. Dirty Devin Nunes's memo established that FACT

And again...why do we care what the basis oif the FISA warrant on Carter Page was again?

He wasn't even a member of the Trump campaign at that point

You good there?

Have you already finished reading Papadopoulus's new book?
What did he say to the FBI agent? What did the FBI agent say that "made him" (according to you) lie?
sorry oldlady - i'm not going down ratt-holes in who's writing what book and their after-the-fact synopsis.

here's what happened at the time:
Undercover Huber on Twitter

an "undisclosed" visit by someone who's working to find any reason they can to request a warrant to spy on someone.

Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days in jail for lying to FBI in Mueller probe
a boozy convo with a diplomat about dirt on hillary.

blow by blow details:
In Saying Papadopoulos Lied, FBI Reveals It's Also Lying Or Incompetent
getting down to:
The FBI first interviewed Papadopoulos on January 27, 2017. Papadopoulos told FBI agents in that interview that Mifsud had told him the Russians had “dirt” on then-candidate Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails.” Papadopoulos, however, also told the agents that at the time Mifsud shared this information, “I wasn’t even on the Trump team.”

that last one goes into each and every step along the way if you choose to follow along. given this really seems the FBI kept after papadopoulos getting him to say what they needed him to day, i question the why's around it? why force it if it's real and a viable threat?

again - this is not a trump defense. this is not an obama attack. this is do we or do we NOT want our gov to be able to do these things. i do believe the counter-investigations are just kicking in and if it was imperative to know if russia was jacking with our elections, it's just as imperative to know if we ourselves were doing it as well.

Exactly. The Dossier was an alert alarm.

It wasn't used as the main evidence for Carter Pages FISA warrant. Dirty Devin Nunes's memo established that FACT

And again...why do we care what the basis oif the FISA warrant on Carter Page was again?

He wasn't even a member of the Trump campaign at that point
it was used.
it was not verified.
that was not told to the judge.

the rest is you being you.

If anyone feels the FISA judges made the wrong decisions signing those warrants, isn't there already a body that can review the judges' decisions and determine if they did wrong?
No there isn't, which is another reason that makes the entire FISA process an abomination.

Why do we have to make this a public spectacle? What would releasing the documents "prove" to the public?
It would prove that FISA needs to be abolished altogether...You really down with a super-secret "court" that can issue warrants on the say-so of only one side?
without evidence

Nope. FISA Judges are Gods.

Corrupt Satan worshipping Gods

Forum List

Back