🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Playing Golf

Amid the shootings he's playing golf again sorry Trump tards he doesn't care about us so stop being brain washed.

Trump was pictured kicking back at his New Jersey golf club over the weekend in the midst of mass shooting fallout

5d47110f100a2458054af175-750-375.jpg

President Donald Trump walks with Gene Gibson, commanding officer at Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet, as he arrives to meet with members of the U.S. Coast Guard, who he invited to play golf, at Trump International Golf Club, Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Evan Vucci/AP

• As lawmakers and community leaders reeled at two mass shootings that claimed 29 lives in 24 hours, President Donald Trump stayed out of the spotlight and kept his summer vacation going at his New Jersey golf club.
  • Trump was pictured smiling and greeting guests at a wedding reception hours after 20 people were killed and 26 were injured after a gunman opened fire in an El Paso Walmart.
  • The president is at the center of Democratic lawmakers' condemnations of the attacks, as they say he "encourages" a violent culture

Why is the picture from Dec 2917?

2917?congrats on stupidity

Oh no, I forgot a space...it is the end of the world as we know it.

So, why is the picture in your OP from Dec 29, 2017? Isn't that being a tad dishonest?

Here it comes but Obama what about Obama,well Obama is the president.

can't face the facts?

I have facts to back it up but still waiting for your facts lol

Were you asleep, or in a coma during Obamas presidency?

Played golf during Sandy.

Played golf during the flooding off Louisiana in 2016.
But Obama what about Obama well Trump did promise he would never play golf like Obama well that went over well didn't it lol.

But Obama what about Obama

yes...

what makes Obamas actions in the face of a disaster any different than Trumps?

Why do you give Obama a pass, and attack Trump?

The D behind his name?

At least Obama worked weather he failed or not at least he cared and he tryed.

Amid the shootings he's playing golf again sorry Trump tards he doesn't care about us so stop being brain washed.

Trump was pictured kicking back at his New Jersey golf club over the weekend in the midst of mass shooting fallout

President Donald Trump walks with Gene Gibson, commanding officer at Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet, as he arrives to meet with members of the U.S. Coast Guard, who he invited to play golf, at Trump International Golf Club, Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Evan Vucci/AP

• As lawmakers and community leaders reeled at two mass shootings that claimed 29 lives in 24 hours, President Donald Trump stayed out of the spotlight and kept his summer vacation going at his New Jersey golf club.
  • Trump was pictured smiling and greeting guests at a wedding reception hours after 20 people were killed and 26 were injured after a gunman opened fire in an El Paso Walmart.
  • The president is at the center of Democratic lawmakers' condemnations of the attacks, as they say he "encourages" a violent culture

Money and time well spent. He's been working hard.

Signing the bill to spend all that money and add a couple trillion to the national debt is hard work! :21::21::21:

Evan Vucci/AP

What would you like him to do, you ignorant Trump-hating s owflake?

You want him to fly in & distract from what's going on, take police away to do traffic-control etc...

You want him on tv crying...?

No matter what Dr did / does you would bitch...

What do you want him to do? Well since you're a dumbass and don't realize it of course he isnt going to do anything.This isn't the time to play golf,most of this presidency has been playing golf.
So you can't answer my question, & you are just bitching.....thank you for clarifying.

What was I supposed to answer?I'm still waiting for your political genius brain to get kick in but I'm waiting and waiting I'm still waiting.
You're the one bitching about Trump being on the golf course. You obviously thought he should be somewhere else. Let's hear it, snowflake.

Evan Vucci/AP

What's Hillary doing?
What's Nancy Pelosi doing?
What's Chuck Schumer doing?
What's Barack Obama doing?
What's Michelle Obama doing?

Must we all stop our lives every time the media stages one of these events?

The media staged the shooting? Wow…you’re dumber than I thought.

unbelievable.

How was this a staged shooting wow are you high oh wait you are a right-wing bot.
Well, the media latches onto a white perp and totally changes his politics and it takes hours and even days to find out they lied about it. But I think what's going on is Antifa is getting a bunch of idiots to do these things, and it seems everyone on the left is taking advantage of them. Nevermind the fact that most of congress is out of the country.....just like Obama was always out of the country when the shit hit the fan. They've been trying to spread conspiracy theories in their hearings for a few weeks talking about white supremacists shooting up schools and malls......and whattayouknow.....3 happen in only a few days. What a coincidence.

tenor.gif

Evan Vucci/AP

What's Hillary doing?

unbelievable.

How was this a staged shooting wow are you high oh wait you are a right-wing bot.
Well, the media latches onto a white perp and totally changes his politics and it takes hours and even days to find out they lied about it. But I think what's going on is Antifa is getting a bunch of idiots to do these things, and it seems everyone on the left is taking advantage of them. Nevermind the fact that most of congress is out of the country.....just like Obama was always out of the country when the shit hit the fan. They've been trying to spread conspiracy theories in their hearings for a few weeks talking about white supremacists shooting up schools and malls......and whattayouknow.....3 happen in only a few days. What a coincidence.

tenor.gif

You think it's that stupid group what planet do you live under it's mostly Trump's fault and he's racist.

Evan Vucci/AP

What's Hillary doing?

unbelievable.

tenor.gif

Wow…you don’t really believe the bullshit you just wrote do you?

Fucking POS and his hollow fucking Twitter tweets. We need this fucker to get up like a man and TALK to a rattled, grieving nation. He blows me away. Golf you fuck, really?

Poor little snowflake... :itsok: Take a :chillpill: cupcake...
Hey man , I’m rattled by this shit. People are dead and families are RIPPED apart. Fuck you,I want to know what the fuck the president is going to do to address this shit. It’s time to make some changes in this country and if you can’t fathom that I pray for your soul.

You're rattled by something that doesnt involve you?
Fake outrage....

What do you want? Why don't you give him a bucket and he can go police up empty shell casings at the crime scenes...
Act like a President

a president, like Obama?

Obama gets update on deadly Louisiana floods, heads back to golf course

Uhhh ....no he isn't.
Do you frequently make such gaffes when stressed?

1.Trump has been on the golf course two and a half times as much as Obama was at the same time in his presidency

Trump Golf Costs Top $110 Million -- More Than 1 Estimate For All Of Obama’s Travel

3.Conservative group Judicial Watch criticized Obama for spending $106 million for travel over his two full terms. Trump's golf tab surpassed that in just 30 months.

4.I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency: 306

Donald Trump visited the golf course for the 217th time as President

Evan Vucci/AP

Works for me. I didn't change my schedule because of it. Why should he?

Because your not the president and speaking of his schedule you mean doing nothing as president and most of the time playing golf.

"You're"

What do you want? Why don't you give him a bucket and he can go police up empty shell casings at the crime scenes...
Act like a President

a president, like Obama?

Uhhh ....no he isn't.

Just face it I'm bringing facts

Evan Vucci/AP

Money and time well spent. He's been working hard.

He's been working hard?Lord somebody help this guy.

Act like a President

a president, like Obama?

can't face the facts?

View attachment 272764

Act like a President

a president, like Obama?

can't face the facts?

View attachment 272764

Yet I keep making money.

Evan Vucci/AP

Works for me. I didn't change my schedule because of it. Why should he?

Because your not the president and speaking of his schedule you mean doing nothing as president and most of the time playing golf.

What is the President's responsibility in relation to investigating terror attacks?

Be specific. What should he had been doing, that he was not doing, that was relevant in any way?

Well since this is Trumps fault his redrtric and his hate along with his stoking violence and fear along with anger.

There's many ways to try and solve gun violence and laws but he doesn't care get with it lol.

WTF is redrtric?

Evan Vucci/AP

What's Hillary doing?

unbelievable.

tenor.gif

You think it's that stupid group what planet do you live under it's mostly Trump's fault and he's racist.
EBI88CMU0AE5C55

Act like a President

a president, like Obama?

Uhhh ....no he isn't.

You just said obama was the president ya fuken moron.

Uhhh ....no he isn't.

You just said obama was the president ya fuken moron.

You know what I mean jackass.

Forum List

Back