🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Playing Golf

Here it comes but Obama what about Obama,well Obama is the president.

Uhhh ....no he isn't.
Do you frequently make such gaffes when stressed?

Just face it I'm bringing facts

You just said obama was the president ya fuken moron.

You know what I mean jackass.

I know what you mean....and I know you're a dumbass.

Amid the shootings he's playing golf again sorry Trump tards he doesn't care about us so stop being brain washed.

Trump was pictured kicking back at his New Jersey golf club over the weekend in the midst of mass shooting fallout

5d47110f100a2458054af175-750-375.jpg

President Donald Trump walks with Gene Gibson, commanding officer at Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet, as he arrives to meet with members of the U.S. Coast Guard, who he invited to play golf, at Trump International Golf Club, Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Evan Vucci/AP

• As lawmakers and community leaders reeled at two mass shootings that claimed 29 lives in 24 hours, President Donald Trump stayed out of the spotlight and kept his summer vacation going at his New Jersey golf club.
  • Trump was pictured smiling and greeting guests at a wedding reception hours after 20 people were killed and 26 were injured after a gunman opened fire in an El Paso Walmart.
  • The president is at the center of Democratic lawmakers' condemnations of the attacks, as they say he "encourages" a violent culture
Good for him. He needs to work on his sand game. You know, Hitler smiled once too!

Amid the shootings he's playing golf again sorry Trump tards he doesn't care about us so stop being brain washed.

Trump was pictured kicking back at his New Jersey golf club over the weekend in the midst of mass shooting fallout

President Donald Trump walks with Gene Gibson, commanding officer at Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet, as he arrives to meet with members of the U.S. Coast Guard, who he invited to play golf, at Trump International Golf Club, Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Evan Vucci/AP

• As lawmakers and community leaders reeled at two mass shootings that claimed 29 lives in 24 hours, President Donald Trump stayed out of the spotlight and kept his summer vacation going at his New Jersey golf club.
  • Trump was pictured smiling and greeting guests at a wedding reception hours after 20 people were killed and 26 were injured after a gunman opened fire in an El Paso Walmart.
  • The president is at the center of Democratic lawmakers' condemnations of the attacks, as they say he "encourages" a violent culture

Works for me. I didn't change my schedule because of it. Why should he?

Because your not the president and speaking of his schedule you mean doing nothing as president and most of the time playing golf.

What is the President's responsibility in relation to investigating terror attacks?

Be specific. What should he had been doing, that he was not doing, that was relevant in any way?

Well since this is Trumps fault his redrtric and his hate along with his stoking violence and fear along with anger.

There's many ways to try and solve gun violence and laws but he doesn't care get with it lol.
Your English sucks.
From which country did you trespass into the US.

Evan Vucci/AP

Works for me. I didn't change my schedule because of it. Why should he?

Because your not the president and speaking of his schedule you mean doing nothing as president and most of the time playing golf.

What is the President's responsibility in relation to investigating terror attacks?

Be specific. What should he had been doing, that he was not doing, that was relevant in any way?

Well since this is Trumps fault his redrtric and his hate along with his stoking violence and fear along with anger.

There's many ways to try and solve gun violence and laws but he doesn't care get with it lol.
Your English sucks.
From which country did you trespass into the US.

I want to see what you look like and how you talk because you don't seem like a smart person.

Trump Playing Golf

Good. I am sure he needs some stress relief.

Amid the shootings he's playing golf again

What do you want him to do, put on a badge and start looking for clues to the crime, you stupid dickless ignorant piece of shit?

Shut your fucking dickhole, moron

Hey little one stopping leaving in your mom's basement and know politics which you don't untill then shut the hell up and stop being dick.

Hey little one stopping leaving in your mom's basement and know politics which you don't untill then shut the hell up and stop being dick.

I am an Army vet, and I'm a woman who could beat the shit our of your little dickless punk ass so shut the fuck up you faggot bitch.

Oh, and one other thing: Learn how to write a real sentence you imbecile

veterans_for_trump_pence_2020_stars_maga_button-r339e7cd9533f42a58d0b366112b050c9_k94r7_307.jpg

anigif_sub-buzz-6907-1505652898-30.gif

Amid the shootings he's playing golf

Good for him. He needs the vacation.

Last edited:
Trump Playing Golf

Good. I am sure he needs some stress relief.

Amid the shootings he's playing golf again

What do you want him to do, put on a badge and start looking for clues to the crime, you stupid dickless ignorant piece of shit?

Shut your fucking dickhole, moron

Was that a sentence?

Evan Vucci/AP

Is anyone surprised at the callus behavior of the blob? If they are, they’re stupid
Maybe he took the advice of Obama. When four Americans died because of his negligence, lie about it and go to Vegas to party and play golf.

Evan Vucci/AP

What would you like him to do, you ignorant Trump-hating s owflake?

You want him to fly in & distract from what's going on, take police away to do traffic-control etc...

You want him on tv crying...?

No matter what Dr did / does you would bitch...

Classic Trump cultist response.

Let’s beat a dead horse: if Obama pulled this disgraceful horse shit you would call for his head. You people are so fucked up it boggles the mind.
Lol, 4 Americans died because of Obama's negligence. Then he lied about it, then flew to Vegas to party and play golf. So fuck off with your fake outrage.

Forum List

Back