🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Plays Golf While Soldiers Bodies Are Brought Home

The incident is under investigation. It is prudent that no one should comment until the investigation is completed.

It was a 12 man Green Beret Direct Action Team.

The same ones we first put into Afghanistan after 9-11.

Their missions are highly classified.

There won't be any formal investigation that you will get any info about.

Those guys are hired killers. That's what we use them for.

My guess is they were there to kill Al Qaeda or ISIS commanders after there whereabouts became known.

They were with locals that should have known where the enemy was.

It smells like a set up.

But that's beside the point. Their Commander in Chief should have been at Andrews to meet the caskets.

I notice he seems to know where Andrews is when it's time for a golf outing.

Or, he could have taken 5 minutes to offer some words appropriate to the situation...

...maybe someone could have instructed him in that regard, since he'd certainly never know himself.

The incident is under investigation. It is prudent that no one should comment until the investigation is completed.

My guess is they were there to kill Al Qaeda or ISIS commanders after there whereabouts became known.

It smells like a set up.

But that's beside the point. Their Commander in Chief should have been at Andrews to meet the caskets.

Or, he could have taken 5 minutes to offer some words appropriate to the situation...

...maybe someone could have instructed him in that regard, since he'd certainly never know himself.

The Press secretary did just that. If he had tweeted about it, you would bitch about that also. Trump cannot win.

It smells like a set up.

The Press secretary did just that. If he had tweeted about it, you would bitch about that also. Trump cannot win.

LOL, like the way none of the Obama and Hillary haters 'commented' on Benghazi until the investigations were over??????

They came out right away and blamed the deaths on a video. They fucking lied their asses off and we caught them lying their asses off.

Puerto Rico still needs help, Trump golfs
California is on fire, Trump golfs
A dead soldier's body is returned o the US, Trump is too busy golfing to attend.
Trump whines about disrespecting the flag as he jokes & talks during the evening flag ceremony.
Trump has been at one of his resorts on 1/3 of all his time in office.
Trump talks abut Weinsten ignoring the bevy of women accusing him of groping.
Trump talks about US making products in the US while he & his idiot daughter still importing the shit they sell.

And his dumbass base thinks it is fake news.

It gives him a great alibi for the fires don't you think?

I was in Florida at the time. Golfing with Ryan and others in a business golf situation...

Being President has to be one of the most pressure cooker jobs on the planet correct? If any President wants to take the weekend off with his family or doing a sport like golfing for crying out loud let them.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Works 5 days a week. 2 days off. Whats the fucking problem?
Coulda been the case, but Don, once again, shat hisself up by blathering on endlessly about someone else's golfing, recall that? Stupid, I know, but he does this stuff all the time and then folks get all snowflakey about it when it karmas back on him.

It gives him a great alibi for the fires don't you think?

I was in Florida at the time. Golfing with Ryan and others in a business golf situation...

Most people unfortunately do not understand how much business s done with golf. AND I will be the first to condemn Trump for bitching about Obama golfing.

The Commander in chief told Golf Channel's David Feherty he's an "honest 13" -- an improvement over his reported 17-handicap when he took office that puts him in line with his Oval Office predecessors.
"I think my irons are good, my drive is straight but unimpressive in length, and my putting's decent, chipping is OK," Obama told Feherty. "My sand game is terrible." - Obama reveals golf handicap - CNNPolitics

How Good is Trump the Golfer? - Golf Digest

Trump is a 3.

A dead soldier's body is returned o the US, Trump is too busy golfing to attend.
Trump whines about disrespecting the flag as he jokes & talks during the evening flag ceremony.
Trump talks about US making products in the US while he & his idiot daughter still importing the shit they sell.

20376023_2073741806181313_5808635738948481005_n.jpg

Works 5 days a week. 2 days off. Whats the fucking problem?
Coulda been the case, but Don, once again, shat hisself up by blathering on endlessly about someone else's golfing, recall that? Stupid, I know, but he does this stuff all the time and then folks get all snowflakey about it when it karmas back on him.

See post #8
Then now you understand the "problem". Don ain't a bidnitman doing bidnit, he's allegedly a president. Of some sort.

View attachment 154528
Does he know yet?

Forum List

Back