Trump Plays Politics With Fear

With all hyped up concern about Syrians coming into the U.S. to kill us, does this mean we can finally pass a law preventing individuals on the Terrorist Watch List from purchasing firearms?

Because the N.R.A. has no problem with people on the Terrorist Watch list buying a semi-automatic weapon.

I seem to recall a Kennedy or two were on that list.

None of the terrorists in the attacks in Paris last were from Syria. They were from member states of the European Union...homegrown.

Fuck Conservatives in fucking Conservative Fucking Ass.
So you got caught in another lie...

And by the liberal NYT, no less!!!
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world/europe/paris-terrorist-attacks.html?referer=http://www.bing.com/search?q=paris terrorist syria&PC=RIMBINGD&A=results

PARIS — Three teams of Islamic State attackers acting in unison carried out the terrorist assault in Paris on Friday night, officials said Saturday, including one assailant who may have traveled to Europe on a Syrian passport along with the flow of migrants.

10 out 10 Conservatives hate America

10 out 10 Conservatives Hate America

does that include the military that saves your liberal ass everyday ?? cause i'm pretty sure it's not an all loopy liberal armed forces we have.

If you don't want America to give you other people's money, than you hate America. what a slut you are, that's classic. Democrats have given you a concussion banging your head on the headboard

You've spent so much of you life believing the Republican Lies that you would not know the truth if it came up and bit on your Conservative Republican Ass!!!

Republicans convinced me to be a libertarian, not a conservative? Why did they do that? Are they just screwing with me?

Maybe people ought to spend some time being AMERICANS first, DETOXING from all the lies, propaganda, and B$ spewed by EVERY me/party-1st, special-interest-group hooking, career politician?!

Maybe people ought to spend some time being AMERICANS first, DETOXING from all the lies, propaganda, and B$ spewed by EVERY me/party-1st, special-interest-group hooking, career politician?!
nicely put. people didn't used to go into politics to get rich. someone needs to start following the money, how tax dollars get spent.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

Benjamin Franklin

Read more quotes from Benjamin Franklin

this may or not have been ben's quote, notice there is no comma after money. interesting ben.

nicely put. people didn't used to go into politics to get rich. someone needs to start following the money, how tax dollars get spent.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

Benjamin Franklin

Read more quotes from Benjamin Franklin

this may or not have been ben's quote, notice there is no comma after money. interesting ben.
In 2012, the Center for Responsive Politics found that the median congressman was worth more than one million dollars. In an era when it costs an average of more than $10 million to win a seat, it’s no surprise that the wealthy and well-connected would be overrepresented. Nor is congressional wealth a new phenomenon.
How Did Members of Congress Get So Wealthy?

Forum List

Back