Trump Plays Politics With Fear

• The Paris attacks have only made Donald Trump stronger
    The Washington Post ^ | 11/22/2015 | Philip Bump
    Not to unduly stress out Reince Priebus and the other members of the Republican establishment, but there are only 71 days until the Iowa caucuses, and only eight more days after that until New Hampshire. That's of now, Sunday, Nov. 22, a day on which a slew of new polls show that Donald Trump has improved his leads in both of those states and nationally. Seventy-one days ago, the national Republican front-runner was ... Donald Trump, who led by 13.8 points in the Real Clear Politics polling average. Seventy-one days before that, though, the front-runner was Jeb Bush. If you...

Can Hillary fearmonger her way to the White House by claiming Republicans want to stop paying for all of the lazy, shiftless Democrats' "free shit"???

What "free shit"?

ARRA
American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009
Last Published: 01/07/2015
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

"SNAP will use an estimated $45.2 billion of Recovery Act funds to increase benefits to serve the growing number of families seeking assistance. Almost all (97%) of SNAP benefits are redeemed in grocery stores and at Farmer’s markets within 30 days, providing an economic stimulus and helping low-income families purchase food. Starting in April 2009, most four-person households began receiving an $80 increase in their monthly SNAP allotment to spend on groceries. These ARRA-funded benefit increases will end on October 31, 2013.

The Recovery Act also provided nearly $300 million to States for SNAP administrative expenses in FY 2009 and 2010."

American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009 | Food and Nutrition Service

Fear is a powerful motivator that is sadly all too often exploited by politicians. No one is more adept at doing so than Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Now Trump says he "would certainly implement" a data base for tracking Muslims in the United States.

Trump spoke Thursday in Newton, Iowa, in between campaign events. "I would certainly implement that. Absolutely," he said, "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases." Later Trump was asked how his plan would differ from the Nazi's requiring Jews to register. "You tell me," Trump responded to a reporter. When asked where he would register Muslims he said, "Different places," not ruling out mosques. "It's all about management," he said. "Our country has no management." He was asked if Muslims would have to be legally obligated to sign into a database, "They have to be -- they have to be," he responded.

Trump has often resorted to demagoguery to drive his poll numbers up. But these remarks are the height of religious bigotry and un-American. Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, told NBC News, "What else can you compare this to except to prewar Nazi Germany?"

More: Trump Plays Politics With Fear

Can Trump fearmonger his way to the White House? I don't think so...

Bottom line: Republicans Want to Take Away Women’s Access to Healthcare

Bottom line: Republicans Want to Take Away Women’s Access to Healthcare | Factivists

Obama Calls Republican Laws That Take Away The Right To Vote A Disgrace
By: Jason Easleymore from Jason Easley
Saturday, August 8th, 2015, 1:47 pm

Obama Calls Republican Laws That Take Away The Right To Vote A Disgrace

Republican 2016 Candidate To Seniors: I’m Cutting Your Social Security, ‘Get Over It!’
by Shannon Barber • October 9, 2015

Republican 2016 Candidate To Seniors: I’m Cutting Your Social Security, ‘Get Over It!’

Republicans want to weaken 'extreme' labor and worker rules, but Democrats vow to stop them

Republicans want to weaken 'extreme' labor and worker rules, but Democrats vow to stop them

Fear is a powerful motivator that is sadly all too often exploited by politicians. No one is more adept at doing so than Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Now Trump says he "would certainly implement" a data base for tracking Muslims in the United States.

Trump spoke Thursday in Newton, Iowa, in between campaign events. "I would certainly implement that. Absolutely," he said, "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases." Later Trump was asked how his plan would differ from the Nazi's requiring Jews to register. "You tell me," Trump responded to a reporter. When asked where he would register Muslims he said, "Different places," not ruling out mosques. "It's all about management," he said. "Our country has no management." He was asked if Muslims would have to be legally obligated to sign into a database, "They have to be -- they have to be," he responded.

Trump has often resorted to demagoguery to drive his poll numbers up. But these remarks are the height of religious bigotry and un-American. Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, told NBC News, "What else can you compare this to except to prewar Nazi Germany?"

More: Trump Plays Politics With Fear

Can Trump fearmonger his way to the White House? I don't think so...

Is he scaring old people they are going to have their checks taken away again? Employees the evil corporations won't pay them enough without politicians to make them? Blacks and women that bigot won't give them a fair shot so they need the bar lowered and quotas? Everyone the evil rich won't pay their fair share?

No wait, that's you, Redskin

Aw, you were doing so well - until you went racist. How...expected of you.

LOL, you are so stupid, you don't even get it, do you, Redskin?

OK, what obnoxious label do you use all the time? Cue the Jeopardy music. Get a chair. Wait, wait wait. The obvious is way beyond your grasp.

I'll make you a deal, Holmes. if you can solve the case, I'll give $100 to the most anti-american hate filled leftist organization in existence, Unicef.

So, what is the word, Holmes?

Can Hillary fearmonger her way to the White House claiming Republicans want to stop paying for all of the lazy, shiftless Democrats' "free shit"???

None of the terrorists in the attacks in Paris last were from Syria. They were from member states of the European Union...homegrown.

Fuck Conservatives in fucking Conservative Fucking Ass.
So you got caught in another lie...

And by the liberal NYT, no less!!!
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world/europe/paris-terrorist-attacks.html?referer=http://www.bing.com/search?q=paris terrorist syria&PC=RIMBINGD&A=results

PARIS — Three teams of Islamic State attackers acting in unison carried out the terrorist assault in Paris on Friday night, officials said Saturday, including one assailant who may have traveled to Europe on a Syrian passport along with the flow of migrants.

10 out 10 Conservatives hate America

10 out 10 Conservatives Hate America

does that include the military that saves your liberal ass everyday ?? cause i'm pretty sure it's not an all loopy liberal armed forces we have.

If you don't want America to give you other people's money, than you hate America. what a slut you are, that's classic. Democrats have given you a concussion banging your head on the headboard

Adolf Trump is sounding more and more like Hitler.

:eek:

hitlarymeme.jpg

Can Hillary fearmonger her way to the White House claiming Republicans want to stop paying for all of the lazy, shiftless Democrats' "free shit"???

None of the terrorists in the attacks in Paris last were from Syria. They were from member states of the European Union...homegrown.

Fuck Conservatives in fucking Conservative Fucking Ass.
So you got caught in another lie...

And by the liberal NYT, no less!!!
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world/europe/paris-terrorist-attacks.html?referer=http://www.bing.com/search?q=paris terrorist syria&PC=RIMBINGD&A=results

PARIS — Three teams of Islamic State attackers acting in unison carried out the terrorist assault in Paris on Friday night, officials said Saturday, including one assailant who may have traveled to Europe on a Syrian passport along with the flow of migrants.

10 out 10 Conservatives hate America

10 out 10 Conservatives Hate America

does that include the military that saves your liberal ass everyday ?? cause i'm pretty sure it's not an all loopy liberal armed forces we have.

If you don't want America to give you other people's money, than you hate America. what a slut you are, that's classic. Democrats have given you a concussion banging your head on the headboard

You've spent so much of you life believing the Republican Lies that you would not know the truth if it came up and bit on your Conservative Republican Ass!!!

"Trump Plays Politics With Fear"

He also plays politics with hate and ignorance, garnering support from those who share that hate and ignorance.

Donald Trump Approves Of Supporters Who 'Roughed Up' Protester.

Trump panders to the racist/xenophobic elements within Conservative/Republican/Tea Party factions.

The Seig Heil is coming.
"Maybe he should have been roughed up," Trump said during a Sunday morning call-in appearance on "Fox & Friends." "It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing."

The only thing disgusting is Trump and his supporters who agree with him.

Forum List

Back