Trump ponders bringing a convicted felon back in to the admin. The man is out of control.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.
You left out AS EVERY POLITICIAN IN HISTORY HAS DONE.
In Trump World, the way to approach a problem is to grab a rock and pound on it like a frustrated three year old.

In Normal World, there are other more intelligent, thoughtful and pragmatic approaches.

There has never been a person in the White House like this person.

But I realize we're in the Era of Trump. You're getting your way. I'll continue to believe that we'll be better than this one day.

You realize that these people, jailed using ginned up process "crimes" are literally political prisoners, right?
Sure, why not.

Got it. It doesn't bother you that republicans are being jailed for no reason.

And let us remember, you are what passes for a reasonable democrat/liberal.
Maybe you should read and absorb what I actually write instead of just making stuff up.

If Trump wants to bring Flynn back, I think he should.

I think you guys should all be what you are. Loud and proud.

Now you're clear.
Do YOU believe Flynn belongs in prison?

Do you believe the FBI trapped Flynn?
From what I know of the case, it may well be that he was screwed.

And that, of course, had nothing to do with the post that got you upset.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.
In Trump World, the way to approach a problem is to grab a rock and pound on it like a frustrated three year old.

In Normal World, there are other more intelligent, thoughtful and pragmatic approaches.

But I realize we're in the Era of Trump. You're getting your way. I'll continue to believe that we'll be better than this one day.

You realize that these people, jailed using ginned up process "crimes" are literally political prisoners, right?
Sure, why not.

Maybe you should read and absorb what I actually write instead of just making stuff up.

Now you're clear.

I did read what you wrote. ANd I can see that political prisoners is not a problem for you.

That is what you guys are.
Nothing I can say to a brick wall.

Believe whatever you'd like. Dittos.

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

If he was "screwed" then what is the problem with bringing him back?

Wouldn't that then be a good thing, that Trump doesn't let a false conviction, ruin a man's life?

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

Wouldn't that then be a good thing, that Trump doesn't let a false conviction, ruin a man's life?
I'll say it again: If he wants to bring Flynn back, he should bring him back.

No skin off my nose.

You can keep trying to make something out of nothing if you'd like.

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

I did read what you wrote. ANd I can see that political prisoners is not a problem for you.

You could try taking a stand against jailing people for political reasons. If you had said that, I would have believed you, and be greatly pleased by it.

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

You could try taking a stand against jailing people for political reasons. If you had said that, I would have believed you, and be greatly pleased by it.
Oh, okay: I condemn jailing people for political reasons.

What else would you like to complain about?

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

No skin off my nose.

You let the whole bit about the man being a political prisoner pass without comment.

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

That fact that you are just saying that, while ignoring the reality of the situation and the multiple political prisoners that were/are being done during this investigation.

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

No skin off my nose.

You let the whole bit about the man being a political prisoner pass without comment.
I fully admit that I don't pay full attention to everything said by hardcore partisan ideologues. Guilty.

For me to comment, I would need to feel comfortable that I had the other side of the story, and I really don't remember everything I've heard.

Neither the story, nor this conversation, is important enough to me to put forth the effort to refresh my memory.

Michael Flynn Plea Agreement Documents

The man plead guilty for goodness sake.
Why?
What motivated him?

Plea deals are just that, deals. What was the FBI holding over him that convinced him a guilty plea was in his best interest?
You tell us.... what else did he do, that was even more criminal than a perjury charge, was Flynn trying to avoid?

You tell us. You are the one supporting the imprisonment of your political enemies for political reasons.

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

That fact that you are just saying that, while ignoring the reality of the situation and the multiple political prisoners that were/are being done during this investigation.
If they really are "political prisoners" -- and I only have the claims of a hardcore partisan ideologue on this -- then they should be released and exonerated.

If I ever have the urge to go back and get the full story, I'll let you know what I think of it.

Deal?

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

No skin off my nose.

I fully admit that I don't pay full attention to everything said by hardcore partisan ideologues. Guilty.

For me to comment, I would need to feel comfortable that I had the other side of the story, and I really don't remember everything I've heard.

Neither the story, nor this conversation, is important enough to me to put forth the effort to refresh my memory.

Got it. Political factions in the intelligence and law enforcement communities railroading people into jail for political reasons is not important to you.

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

If they really are "political prisoners" -- and I only have the claims of a hardcore partisan ideologue on this -- then they should be released and exonerated.

If I ever have the urge to go back and get the full story, I'll let you know what I think of it.

Deal?

Better yet, the next time, something like this happens, will you take a minute and ask, is this really something the man should be in jail for, and if not, what does it say about the people that are putting him in jail?

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

Deal?

Better yet, the next time, something like this happens, will you take a minute and ask, is this really something the man should be in jail for, and if not, what does it say about the people that are putting him in jail?
I'll give that some serious consideration!

Forum List

Back