Trump Popularity Increasing

18922142_2068170166604009_4460992450967761735_n.jpg

Yeah.

Just like that Chinese spy base in Cuba.

Which went from non-existent, to "not yet", to "well it happened four years ago under Trump's watch"!

All in the space of like 24 hours.

You're a laughing stock. ;)

Yep, I am always the skeptic and always will be.

The fact your beloved MSM tells the truth once in a while will not change that.

Yep, I am always the skeptic and always will be.

The fact your beloved MSM tells the truth once in a while will not change that.
Simplicity is that you never defend individuals who have screwed with your life and destroy you physically, mentally and those who you take care of due to it. I see Progs as the dominant political power with massive vengeance overreach that have become the oppressors. And non progs as the trailers who oppress also their own in localities.

Simplicity is that you never defend individuals who have screwed with your life and destroy you physically, mentally and those who you take care of due to it. I see Progs as the dominant political power with massive vengeance overreach that have become the oppressors. And non progs as the trailers who oppress also their own in localities.

You and your drunk post this early in the morning.

Is there ever a day you are not drinking?

"under the Constitution, federal law and precedent, none of the documents are currently 'classified' or 'national defense information' that restricts Trump's handing of them."

all the documents are Trump's "personal records and, frankly, should be returned to him."

not as low as Bidens popularity .
THIS is what the leftist loons fail to grasp. Many people (not the complete idiots like the ones on this board obviously) regret their Biden vote. They voted for a bunch of BULLSHIT and now that they have had the opportunity to feel the crushing inflation, high gas prices, ridiculous woke nonsense, and stumbling, bumbling, fiasco of an administration, they will vote for ANYTHING else this time around.

or just stay home which is just as good!!!!!

Get ready loons. Retribution is on its way!!!!!

So, there weren't mail in ballots?
Are you for mail in ballots or against mail in ballots? For the record, I am for mail in ballots for people who are not able bodied or unable to vote in person, provided they are not done too early and they arrive at their destination by election day. Anything after election day is not counted. If you want your vote to count then you make sure it arrives by election day or you vote in person if you think your mail in ballot will be rejected for some reason.

Are you for mail in ballots or against mail in ballots? For the record, I am for mail in ballots for people who are not able bodied or unable to vote in person, provided they are not done too early and they arrive at their destination by election day. Anything after election day is not counted. If you want your vote to count then you make sure it arrives by election day or you vote in person if you think your mail in ballot will be rejected for some reason.

2 separate things.

Normal and historical Absentee Voting
Mail-in balloting. (see 2020)

Forum List

Back