Trump posts fake picture of him giving medal to hero dog

The New York Times needed not one, but two journalists to verify that the photo of the dog receiving the Medal of Honor from Trump was photoshopped. You couldn't make this up.

EIK8iWtWoAAiWkb

Pretty clumsy attempt an an insult to the Medal of Honor recipient he covered with a dog

Trump tweets fake image of him putting medal around dog from al-Baghdadi raid

AMERICAN HERO!

Disgusting. Don't you just hate phony prizes?

View attachment 287182 View attachment 287183
The Great Obama did win a Nobel Prize

Trump lied about giving an award to a heroic dog

When they give a prize to somebody that did nothing, it's just as good as a photo shopped picture.
He was a black man elected president of historically racist United States

A historic accomplishment

Pretty clumsy attempt an an insult to the Medal of Honor recipient he covered with a dog

AMERICAN HERO!

Do you have any idea who is being covered by the dog? Do you think anybody does?hard to imagine it as an insult if nobody knows who he is insulting.

Try this, a Vietnam vet who waited decades for his medal

5db9fc21210000343834b844.jpeg

Trump replaces him with a dog

I swear, you liberals have to make up the lamest things to get butthurt over. You act as if he took the guy’s medal and gave it to the dog.

No, trump just cheapened the highest award for valor that the nation has, by making it into a joke.

Not only that, but the picture of him in the situation room during the raid was fake news. The pic was staged about an hour and thirty minutes after the attack. 45 was no where near the situation room during the attack, he was golfing.

Remember when that lying Orange Shit Gibbon said he would be "To Busy" to golf.

Neither does that lying POS.

Correct, he shouldn't have been playing golf, he should have went to bed to go to a fund raiser in Vegas the next morning.

HE LIED. NO SURPRISE. THAT IS WHAT HE DOES.

By posting that FAKE NEWS PIC, he was telling dead from the neck Fuck Wad Followers he was in the room when the raid went down. He was not.

He golfing, he fucking LIED.

He lied about how Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died because he was NEVER FUCKING THERE.

At a fundamental level he lied. Goddamn you people are Dead From The Neck Up Fucking Stupid.

AMERICAN HERO!

Dumb

I’ve never claimed Trump was anything but

I meant you..."smelly"

Let's dance old man... I'll enjoy ridiculing you.
You sure like to dance....and threaten people when you have no power.....kind of a mental issue, Threaty McThreat?

CRCs should continue to make fun of the Medal of Honor.....it's SO you!

AMERICAN HERO!

Dumb

I’ve never claimed Trump was anything but

I meant you..."smelly"

Let's dance old man... I'll enjoy ridiculing you.
You sure like to dance....and threaten people when you have no power.....kind of a mental issue, Threaty McThreat?

CRCs should continue to make fun of the Medal of Honor.....it's SO you!

WTH are you blabbering about, Fraud?

I never made fun of the Medal Of Honor...ya dunce

Trump trolled you loons and once again you bit hook, line and sinker. Freaking gullible loons

You know, instead of tweeting a photoshopped picture of Trump awarding a dog the CMH, how about they research and find what awards CAN be given to them, and instead of tweeting a lie that will never happen, they started to lobby for the dog to get a medal he can actually receive, such as the K9 Medal of Courage (military's highest award for K9's), or the Dickin Medal, which was created for animals in WWII that served with courage and heroism? A few birds, a couple of dogs, and even a cat serving on a Navy ship have gotten the Dickin Medal.

How does this meme post stop any of the above from happening?

Get a fucking sense of humor.

AMERICAN HERO!

Do you have any idea who is being covered by the dog? Do you think anybody does?hard to imagine it as an insult if nobody knows who he is insulting.

Try this, a Vietnam vet who waited decades for his medal

5db9fc21210000343834b844.jpeg

Trump replaces him with a dog

Again, they guy was cool with it.

Forum List

Back