Trump posts fake picture of him giving medal to hero dog

That dog is an American hero like the president said. Not the idiots and swamp demos trying to mindlessly do impeachment threats.

The Photo is NOT REAL. You are defending a LIAR.

Lieutenaent Colonel Alexander Semon Vindman is a HERO. He is Combat Veteran who received the Purple Heart. He was awarded the Combat Infantry Badge AND the Expert Infantry Badge. He won the Ranger Tab. He has served our Country for over
20-Years.

45 on the other hand is 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit Coward who said not catching the Clap in 1980's New York City, "My Viet Nam".

That lying shit sucking belly crawling Piece of Shit 45 attacks Gold Star Families and denigrates War Hero's like the late Senator John McCain. He sides with Russia against 19-U.S. Intelligence Agencies AND the Republican Control Senate Intelligence Committee regarding Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election.

The Lying Fuck Wad Piece of Shit Coward tried to get Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Biden and his son. Accepting or Soliciting Assistance from a Foreign Government to affect the outcome of a U.S. Election is against Federal Law.

Fuck that Orange Shit Gibbon.

Fuck the Followers of that Orange Shit Gibbon.

Na, not really
All Muslims are the same, they been fighting and killing for centuries.... You fucking moron. lol

you just contradicted yourself and then you call me the moron!

damn, I wish you were smart enough to see the irony in your post...but then if you were you would not make such stupid fucking post
Lol
Only a fool thinks there’s any difference between any Muslims, they are commanded by Mohammed to kill any infidel… So another words anybody they disagree with including themselves they will kill when they control the country. There’s a reason why there’s no such thing as Christianity in Muslim controlled countries out in open.
Muslims will switch sides at the drop of a hat… Sunni Muslims, Shiite Muslims same difference.
LOL
Only a fool thinks there's any difference between any christians, they are commanded by god to kill any pagans....

Na, not really
All Muslims are the same, they been fighting and killing for centuries.... You fucking moron. lol

damn, I wish you were smart enough to see the irony in your post...but then if you were you would not make such stupid fucking post
Lol
Only a fool thinks there’s any difference between any Muslims, they are commanded by Mohammed to kill any infidel… So another words anybody they disagree with including themselves they will kill when they control the country. There’s a reason why there’s no such thing as Christianity in Muslim controlled countries out in open.
Muslims will switch sides at the drop of a hat… Sunni Muslims, Shiite Muslims same difference.
LOL
Only a fool thinks there's any difference between any christians, they are commanded by god to kill any pagans....
Lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Na, not really

Lol
LOL

Only the weak minded fool believes the Invisible Mystical Magical Non-Existent Sky Man. They are to afraid to think for themselves.

Listen. This is instructive. This made their news. This is an important story. There is no shame or embarrassment as they troll the slime for the lowest common denominator by attacking the temerity of humor. The press is the enemy of the people and must be dealt with. People like right winger are just serfs and will go along with whoever has power. Don’t worry about him.

And the last line reads
“Trump tweeted the edited image on Wednesday, a few hours before he was scheduled to place the Medal of Honor around the neck of a Green Beret.”

What next...complaints over word order? Oh wait...
Meghan McCain calls out Trump for thanking Russia before US troops

LOL Journalism!

39C6DDFF-8D8D-4896-B541-B10C85D2259E.jpeg
CC10CE2A-B1DE-4EA7-80B9-B5A9591DBD58.jpeg
5CD22D01-61BE-4285-9B3A-4D0B3277696B.jpeg

Na, not really

Lol
LOL

Only the weak minded fool believes the Invisible Mystical Magical Non-Existent Sky Man. They are to afraid to think for themselves.
Lol
You win, when this world loses its grip on you…

The Medal of Honor winner was OK with it.

More progressives trying to borrow angst from others to drive their political point.
Because that one Medal of Honor recipient was cool with it.....that makes it all ok now...........let's have fun with the Medal of Honor....ha! ha!

Again, the medal was changed out.

How about you grow a sense of fucking humor, you dried out old twat?
Ha! Ha!....let's change the Medal of Honor out. Ha! Ha!

Funny from the twat that has Trump shooting Uncle Sam in the fucking head in her sig.

/mikedrop
And you'd cheer that on. Ha! Ha!

Wow, you really are a sick sad twat.

Na, not really

Lol
LOL
Lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
I'm just mirroring your claims about the other religion which is a lot like christianity....two sides of the same patriarchal coin.

Because that one Medal of Honor recipient was cool with it.....that makes it all ok now...........let's have fun with the Medal of Honor....ha! ha!

Funny from the twat that has Trump shooting Uncle Sam in the fucking head in her sig.

/mikedrop

Just making the same prediction that fat donnie made about you cultists before the election in 2016.....that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and not lose your support. He was right, wasn't he?

Na, not really

Lol
LOL

Oh come on, we would never do that to liberals.

/mikedrop

Just making the same prediction that fat donnie made about you cultists before the election in 2016.....that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and not lose your support. He was right, wasn't he?

Wow, it's amazing how you take things literally when it suits you.

FOAD

Lieutenaent Colonel Alexander Semon Vindman is a HERO. He is Combat Veteran who received the Purple Heart. He was awarded the Combat Infantry Badge AND the Expert Infantry Badge. He won the Ranger Tab. He has served our Country for over
20-Years.

General Flynn has a Defense Superior Service medal, Legions of Merit, Bronze Star Medal (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters), Meritorious Service Medal (with Silver Oak Leaf Cluster), Joint Service Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal (with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters), the NATO Service Medal, and several service and campaign ribbons. Lieutenant General Flynn also has earned the Ranger Tab and Master Parachutist Badge, and the Joint Staff Identification Badge.

And look at what your pieces of shit did to him!

20-Years.

General Flynn has a Defense Superior Service medal, Legions of Merit, Bronze Star Medal (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters), Meritorious Service Medal (with Silver Oak Leaf Cluster), Joint Service Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal (with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters), the NATO Service Medal, and several service and campaign ribbons. Lieutenant General Flynn also has earned the Ranger Tab and Master Parachutist Badge, and the Joint Staff Identification Badge.

And look at what your pieces of shit did to him!
Do you think he has the right to break the law?

I love the way Trump trolls these stupid Moon Bats and they fall for it every time. They can't help themselves because of their TDS mental illness.

Actually, the real reason is they are not very bright.

It takes a low information low intelligent mentally ill turd brain to vote for a Democrat. Democrats are the scum of this country and only the greedy low lifes vote for Democrats.

Forum List

Back