Trump posts fake picture of him giving medal to hero dog

By posting that FAKE NEWS PIC, he was telling dead from the neck Fuck Wad Followers he was in the room when the raid went down. He was not.

He golfing, he fucking LIED.

He lied about how Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died because he was NEVER FUCKING THERE.

No, that was put out there for you stupid people who only take what the other commies tell you at face value, and never check on it.

We could not find any reporting to suggest the raid started at 3:30 p.m. We reached out to Souza for more information about the source of his tweet, but we haven’t heard back.

In a follow-up tweet, however, Souza said he wasn’t claiming the photo of Trump and his advisers was staged.

The timeline

So the image of Trump watching the Baghdadi raid was taken shortly after 5 p.m on Oct 26. This means there’s no evidence the photo was staged — it was taken while the raid was still in progress.

To place the image in context, PolitiFact reconstructed a timeline of the raid based on government and media accounts. All times are Eastern (Washington time).

Saturday 10:34 a.m.: President Trump flies from Camp David to Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Va., according to the White House press pool report.

10:55 a.m.: Trump lands at Trump National Golf Club, according to the pool report.

3:33 p.m.: Trump motorcade begins return trip to White House, according to the pool report.

4:18 p.m.: Trump arrives at the White House, according to the pool report.

About 5:00 p.m.: Trump goes into the White House Situation Room with other senior officials, according to Trump’s statement and Reuters reporting.

About 5:00 p.m.: Helicopters take off to begin the raid, according to the New York Times. Trump later said in his statement that "we gathered more or less at 5 p.m. The attack started moments after that." That claim is consistent with other reports.

Photo of Trump watching Baghdadi raid wasn’t staged

Any more lies, just post them right here for us to make fun of.

I love the way Trump trolls these stupid Moon Bats and they fall for it every time. They can't help themselves because of their TDS mental illness.

Actually, the real reason is they are not very bright.

It takes a low information low intelligent mentally ill turd brain to vote for a Democrat. Democrats are the scum of this country and only the greedy low lifes vote for Democrats.
Too funny! :71:

Pretty clumsy attempt an an insult to the Medal of Honor recipient he covered with a dog

Trump tweets fake image of him putting medal around dog from al-Baghdadi raid

AMERICAN HERO!

Do you have any idea who is being covered by the dog? Do you think anybody does?hard to imagine it as an insult if nobody knows who he is insulting.

Try this, a Vietnam vet who waited decades for his medal

5db9fc21210000343834b844.jpeg

Trump replaces him with a dog

I swear, you liberals have to make up the lamest things to get butthurt over. You act as if he took the guy’s medal and gave it to the dog.

No, trump just cheapened the highest award for valor that the nation has, by making it into a joke.

You mean like Democrats are doing to the House???

You do know that Obama was directly responsible for ISIS, don't you?

ISIS existed prior to Obama being president you fucking moron.
Yea but they were just a JV team back then.
Says who?

Obama....speaking of ISIS....."The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant.

Pretty clumsy attempt an an insult to the Medal of Honor recipient he covered with a dog

Trump tweets fake image of him putting medal around dog from al-Baghdadi raid

AMERICAN HERO!

Disgusting. Don't you just hate phony prizes?

View attachment 287182 View attachment 287183
The Great Obama did win a Nobel Prize

Trump lied about giving an award to a heroic dog

When they give a prize to somebody that did nothing, it's just as good as a photo shopped picture.
He was a black man elected president of historically racist United States

A historic accomplishment

So he deserves the honor and not the white voters? He didn't do anything, the voters did.

Na, not really
All Muslims are the same, they been fighting and killing for centuries.... You fucking moron. lol

you just contradicted yourself and then you call me the moron!

damn, I wish you were smart enough to see the irony in your post...but then if you were you would not make such stupid fucking post
Lol
Only a fool thinks there’s any difference between any Muslims, they are commanded by Mohammed to kill any infidel… So another words anybody they disagree with including themselves they will kill when they control the country. There’s a reason why there’s no such thing as Christianity in Muslim controlled countries out in open.
Muslims will switch sides at the drop of a hat… Sunni Muslims, Shiite Muslims same difference.
LOL
Only a fool thinks there's any difference between any christians, they are commanded by god to kill any pagans....
Lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
I'm just mirroring your claims about the other religion which is a lot like christianity....two sides of the same patriarchal coin.
Na, not really
You’re thinking of the Catholic church… Has nothing to do with Christianity

Let's alter the American flag too and make it into a dog bed. Ha! Ha!

It would sure beat you leftist losers burning it.
So you would approve of that being done to an American flag.....as opposed to disposing of an American flag by burning as is the Flag Code way to retire a flag.

The commies don't burn American flags that way. They desecrate it, swear against it, call America names, and perhaps some stomp on it like a cockroach. If you call that flag code, show me where it states this is proper.

Again, the medal was changed out.

How about you grow a sense of fucking humor, you dried out old twat?
Ha! Ha!....let's change the Medal of Honor out. Ha! Ha!

Funny from the twat that has Trump shooting Uncle Sam in the fucking head in her sig.

/mikedrop
And you'd cheer that on. Ha! Ha!

Wow, you really are a sick sad twat.
Just making the same prediction that fat donnie made about you cultists before the election in 2016.....that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and not lose your support. He was right, wasn't he?
There would be no Trump if there was no Obama… Karma is kicking your fucking ass

you just contradicted yourself and then you call me the moron!

damn, I wish you were smart enough to see the irony in your post...but then if you were you would not make such stupid fucking post
Lol
Only a fool thinks there’s any difference between any Muslims, they are commanded by Mohammed to kill any infidel… So another words anybody they disagree with including themselves they will kill when they control the country. There’s a reason why there’s no such thing as Christianity in Muslim controlled countries out in open.
Muslims will switch sides at the drop of a hat… Sunni Muslims, Shiite Muslims same difference.
LOL
Only a fool thinks there's any difference between any christians, they are commanded by god to kill any pagans....
Lol
I'm just mirroring your claims about the other religion which is a lot like christianity....two sides of the same patriarchal coin.
Na, not really

Damn, with each post you try to out stupid yourself. And it is one hell of a battle!

Lol
LOL
Lol
Na, not really

Damn, with each post you try to out stupid yourself. And it is one hell of a battle!
Lol
The Catholic Church represents the Catholic Church and only the Catholic Church. The Pope of pedophiles is the leader of the Catholic Church...

Let's alter the American flag too and make it into a dog bed. Ha! Ha!

It would sure beat you leftist losers burning it.
So you would approve of that being done to an American flag.....as opposed to disposing of an American flag by burning as is the Flag Code way to retire a flag.

The commies don't burn American flags that way. They desecrate it, swear against it, call America names, and perhaps some stomp on it like a cockroach. If you call that flag code, show me where it states this is proper.

and Trump salutes them -

now run along and kiss his ass commieboi.

I love the way Trump trolls these stupid Moon Bats and they fall for it every time. They can't help themselves because of their TDS mental illness.

Actually, the real reason is they are not very bright.

It takes a low information low intelligent mentally ill turd brain to vote for a Democrat. Democrats are the scum of this country and only the greedy low lifes vote for Democrats.

Or evil. Never discount evil. Some know exactly what they are doing and still push it. It usually springs from childhood abuse. Homosexuality and feminism especially.

In a just world the dog would get the medal of honor. The dog absolutely deserves it.

Exactly. Those who are feigning outrage over this (because of partisan politics) are unwittingly showing they are speciesist. :abgg2q.jpg:

I don't see anything wrong with acknowledging a dog as a hero. :dunno:

(and I'm not even a Trump supporter)

Forum List

Back