Trump posts fake picture of him giving medal to hero dog

Pretty clumsy attempt an an insult to the Medal of Honor recipient he covered with a dog

Trump tweets fake image of him putting medal around dog from al-Baghdadi raid

AMERICAN HERO!

Do you have any idea who is being covered by the dog? Do you think anybody does?hard to imagine it as an insult if nobody knows who he is insulting.

Try this, a Vietnam vet who waited decades for his medal

5db9fc21210000343834b844.jpeg

Trump replaces him with a dog
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

I love the way Trump trolls these stupid Moon Bats and they fall for it every time. They can't help themselves because of their TDS mental illness.

Pretty clumsy attempt an an insult to the Medal of Honor recipient he covered with a dog

AMERICAN HERO!

Dumb

I’ve never claimed Trump was anything but

I meant you..."smelly"

Let's dance old man... I'll enjoy ridiculing you.
You sure like to dance....and threaten people when you have no power.....kind of a mental issue, Threaty McThreat?

CRCs should continue to make fun of the Medal of Honor.....it's SO you!

WTH are you blabbering about, Fraud?

I never made fun of the Medal Of Honor...ya dunce

Trump trolled you loons and once again you bit hook, line and sinker. Freaking gullible loons

Continue to make fun of the Medal of Honor. Ha! Ha!...let's photoshop it! Ha! Ha!...Let's alter it....Ha! Ha!....CRC humor.

The Medal of Honor winner was OK with it.

More progressives trying to borrow angst from others to drive their political point.
Because that one Medal of Honor recipient was cool with it.....that makes it all ok now...........let's have fun with the Medal of Honor....ha! ha!

Again, the medal was changed out.

How about you grow a sense of fucking humor, you dried out old twat?
Ha! Ha!....let's change the Medal of Honor out. Ha! Ha!

I meant you..."smelly"

You sure like to dance....and threaten people when you have no power.....kind of a mental issue, Threaty McThreat?

Trump trolled you loons and once again you bit hook, line and sinker. Freaking gullible loons

Continue to make fun of the Medal of Honor. Ha! Ha!...let's photoshop it! Ha! Ha!...Let's alter it....Ha! Ha!....CRC humor.

Point out where I made fun of the Medal of Honor....if you don't, sit down

Tired of your nonsense

More progressives trying to borrow angst from others to drive their political point.
Because that one Medal of Honor recipient was cool with it.....that makes it all ok now...........let's have fun with the Medal of Honor....ha! ha!

Funny from the twat that has Trump shooting Uncle Sam in the fucking head in her sig.

/mikedrop

You do know that Obama was directly responsible for ISIS, don't you?

ISIS existed prior to Obama being president you fucking moron.
Na, not really
All Muslims are the same, they been fighting and killing for centuries.... You fucking moron. lol
Just like all christians are the same....they [sic] been fighting and killing for centuries.
Lol
There is a reason why the Middle East has been and will always be the most violent place on the planet… Muslims. Fact

AMERICAN HERO!

That's just sad.

That photo of trump with some cabinet members supposedly taken when the raid was happening was taken a couple hours after it was all over.

trump was golfing when the raid happened.

This administration can't be honest about anything.

I've been using photoshop since it's first version. This photo is pathetic and such an obvious fake it's just sad.

This is what we have leading our nation.
Lol
He did it to fuck with you retards… Or did that go over your head?

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

I meant you..."smelly"

Point out where I made fun of the Medal of Honor....if you don't, sit down

Tired of your nonsense
So funny! Let's alter the Medal of Honor and have fat donnie give it to a dog. Ha! Ha!

Not only that, but the picture of him in the situation room during the raid was fake news. The pic was staged about an hour and thirty minutes after the attack. 45 was no where near the situation room during the attack, he was golfing.

Remember when that lying Orange Shit Gibbon said he would be "To Busy" to golf.

Neither does that lying POS.

Correct, he shouldn't have been playing golf, he should have went to bed to go to a fund raiser in Vegas the next morning.

HE LIED. NO SURPRISE. THAT IS WHAT HE DOES.

By posting that FAKE NEWS PIC, he was telling dead from the neck Fuck Wad Followers he was in the room when the raid went down. He was not.

He golfing, he fucking LIED.

He lied about how Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died because he was NEVER FUCKING THERE.

At a fundamental level he lied. Goddamn you people are Dead From The Neck Up Fucking Stupid.
:CryingCow:

Funny from the twat that has Trump shooting Uncle Sam in the fucking head in her sig.

/mikedrop
And you'd cheer that on. Ha! Ha!

AMERICAN HERO!

That's just sad.

That photo of trump with some cabinet members supposedly taken when the raid was happening was taken a couple hours after it was all over.

trump was golfing when the raid happened.

This administration can't be honest about anything.

I've been using photoshop since it's first version. This photo is pathetic and such an obvious fake it's just sad.

This is what we have leading our nation.
Lol
He did it to fuck with you retards… Or did that go over your head?

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded
Even funnier! Let's alter the Medal of Honor and photoshop it on a dog to "fuck with" people....Ha! Ha!

Na, not really
All Muslims are the same, they been fighting and killing for centuries.... You fucking moron. lol

you just contradicted yourself and then you call me the moron!

damn, I wish you were smart enough to see the irony in your post...but then if you were you would not make such stupid fucking post

Na, not really

you just contradicted yourself and then you call me the moron!

damn, I wish you were smart enough to see the irony in your post...but then if you were you would not make such stupid fucking post
Lol
Only a fool thinks there’s any difference between any Muslims, they are commanded by Mohammed to kill any infidel… So another words anybody they disagree with including themselves they will kill when they control the country. There’s a reason why there’s no such thing as Christianity in Muslim controlled countries out in open.
Muslims will switch sides at the drop of a hat… Sunni Muslims, Shiite Muslims same difference.

Forum List

Back