Trump praised China...!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
Trump praised China and Xi his sheep did as well...trump blames China his sheep follow suit.
Why you guys have no personality ? Why are you blindly following this fool ?
20200414_180518.jpg

Ps: please no obama, Hillary or the DNC excuses.

Trump praised China 4 months ago before we knew how badly they were lying to us.

What exactly is the point of this stupid fucking thread?
Lied to us ? Lol like the US doesn't know what the heck is going down there? And since when we beleive everything China says? And who praises a dictator who kills his own people by thr thousands.

Trump praised China 4 months ago before we knew how badly they were lying to us.

What exactly is the point of this stupid fucking thread?
Lied to us ? Lol like the US doesn't know what the heck is going down there? And since when we beleive everything China says? And who praises a dictator who kills his own people by thr thousands.
Trump was aware and our I intelligence knew about it in late November....trump played mr I know everything and nothing.

for the same reason people like you follow the jerks you follow .....you could not figure that out?....
I dont follow anyone....not dumb enough like you.
sure you dont,for someone who doesnt you sure seem to follow and support the democrats,your posts back that up....and you have said i follow someone,care to tell me whom i follow?.....because when you said this before you just cant seem to show who i follow...care to try this time?.....

Forum List

Back