Trump Praises Taliban During Rally At Same Time As Americans Are Being Evacuated From Afghanistan

We aren’t providing combat air support in Germany.

You’re arguing for a forever war. That idea lost a long time ago.
After the second world war we certainly did control the skies over Germany for many years...and we fought resurgent's on a daily bases for years....My Grandfather was there...guarding a bomb proof train station with a canal that submarines could float into and load up from the trains...he talked about the 12 foot thick concrete walls and ceiling and he also had gun battles from time to time the entire time he was there...of course we did drop hell onto Japan and that calmed things down everywhere...

After the second world war we certainly did control the skies over Germany for many years...and we fought resurgent's on a daily bases for years....My Grandfather was there...guarding a bomb proof train station with a canal that submarines could float into and load up from the trains...he talked about the 12 foot thick concrete walls and ceiling and he also had gun battles from time to time the entire time he was there...of course we did drop hell onto Japan and that calmed things down everywhere...
It’s been twenty years.

"the taliban are tough fighers and great negociators"?!?!?! in the face of such humiliating crisis he helped engineer?!?!
Then, I am glad the crats fried his ass the way they have... :TH_WAY~113::pinkygirly:. Job well done!!!

...the question now is how much money he got paid to say that... because he'd do anything under the sun for a buck.

In todays edition of fake news from a jumped up leftist and his click-bait website ......

This is one of the best ones yet.

I mean take the most emotive hot subject currently, one that Biden has been well and truly found out over and attach Trump to it taking comments of his out of context and viola - job done.

Troops in Germany aren’t engaged in close combat suppprt missions. The idea that anyone with any sense compares these two is beyond belief.

The stay forever argument crowd lost. They lost a long time ago.

When the terrorist attack on 9-11 kills Americans and further weakens this nation, will you finally admit that is the intent of Biden and the CCP controlled democrats?

Because this humiliating defeat at the hands of the Taliban ensure there will be attacks on 9-11.

"the taliban are tough fighers and great negociators"?!?!?! in the face of such humiliating crisis he helped engineer?!?!
Then, I am glad the crats fried his ass the way they have... :TH_WAY~113::pinkygirly:. Job well done!!!

...the question now is how much money he got paid to say that... because he'd do anything under the sun for a buck.

How did he engineer it? By getting corruptocrat Quid Pro elected?

It's true that Trump knew exactly how corrupt and incompetent Xi's man is, but he did all he could to keep the scumbag out of power - knowing that Biden would bring about these kinds of fuckups.

Still, not blocking Biden hardly makes Trump responsible for the fucking disaster that Biden created.

When the terrorist attack on 9-11 kills Americans and further weakens this nation, will you finally admit that is the intent of Biden and the CCP controlled democrats?

Because this humiliating defeat at the hands of the Taliban ensure there will be attacks on 9-11.
Okay. I’ll put you down for a “stay forever” guy too.

Not even Trump was that desperate.

Okay. I’ll put you down for a “stay forever” guy too.

Of course you will, you're a pathological liar after all.
Not even Trump was that desperate.

Quid Pro was either too stupid to withdraw civilians and equipment first - or he's a fucking traitor.

Let's face it, NO ONE is THAT stupid. Biden sold America to the highest bidder - which is China.

Of course you will, you're a pathological liar after all.

Quid Pro was either too stupid to withdraw civilians and equipment first - or he's a fucking traitor.

Let's face it, NO ONE is THAT stupid. Biden sold America to the highest bidder - which is China.

Right. So you want to leave Afghanistan and you also want to prevent the Taliban from taking over.

You don’t get both. You are living a fantasy.

Right. So you want to leave Afghanistan and you also want to prevent the Taliban from taking over.

You don’t get both. You are living a fantasy.

I don't give a fuck if the Taliban takes over - never did.

I want civilians and equipment evacuated. The CCP wanted otherwise. Quid Pro works for the CCP - so we have this cluster fuck.

They overran the cities in 2020 and tramp didn't do anything about it.

He made a deal with evil.

Hey SHERI
Your cognitively impaired POTUS left the zTaliban Helicopters Guns, Tanks, Night Goggles , etc. etc. Who made him do it? I know….. It was TRUMP ! Lol

Yes. They are great negotiators. They duped Trump. Although I’m not sure that’s all that hard to do.
Sorry dumbfuck, Trump has nothing to do with this. THis is all on YOUR man Xiden. But a newborn child can outsmart Xiden and you, so it’s no great accomplishment.

Gotcha. So we stay in Afghanistan forever.

Great plan dip shit.
Fuck off you traitorous scumbag. Assholes like you should be offered to your beloved Taliban in exchange for the Americans still there. We’d be much better off.

I don't give a fuck if the Taliban takes over - never did.

I want civilians and equipment evacuated. The CCP wanted otherwise. Quid Pro works for the CCP - so we have this cluster fuck.
The citizens in Afghanistan went despite warning not to travel there and stayed despite repeated urging to leave and full knowledge that the US military was pulling out.

No one wants to talk about this. It’s crazy that we now have untold taxpayer of dollars to bail these people out.

Sorry dumbfuck, Trump has nothing to do with this. THis is all on YOUR man Xiden. But a newborn child can outsmart Xiden and you, so it’s no great accomplishment.
It’s like you guys forgot that Trump was president for four years.

Sunni Man
Leave it to a Trump hater to skew his words. The Op's a fucking idiot.

You can bet Trump would have bombed the shit out of Bagram to deny the Taliban those weapons Biden left.

Troops in Germany aren’t engaged in close combat suppprt missions. The idea that anyone with any sense compares these two is beyond belief.

The stay forever argument crowd lost. They lost a long time ago.
Republicans are not putting people in concentration camps yet NAZI comparisons run rampant.

never saw you voice concern there.

Republicans are not putting people in concentration camps yet NAZI comparisons run rampant.

never saw you voice concern there.
I’m not responsible for what other people say and neither are you.

Go be an asshole somewhere else if this is the extent of your contribution to discussion. I’m short on patience today.

Forum List

Back