Trump Praises Taliban During Rally At Same Time As Americans Are Being Evacuated From Afghanistan

The winner takes all.

Isn't that the way you done in the OT, even the women and children.

He was rooting for the Taliban over the Potus.
You ARE stupid. He did no such thing. He did say they knew how to fight; so what? What does that have to do with YOUR president’s incompetence and lack of cognitive thinking?

Sucks to be you dipshit. Link is in the article of the words coming out of his mouth. ad hominem, spin, denial, and attacking the source isn't going to work for you.

Praising the enemy, that killed 2500 American troops as Americans are being evacuated from a war zone.
If Trump said the Taliban are great fighters he is merely telling the truth. Over the centuries Afghanistan has been invaded many times and in the end the invaders left empty handed.

It is clearly not true, as is sometimes said, that its impossible to conquer Afghanistan -many Empires have done so, from the ancient Persians, through Alexander the Great to the Mongols, the Mughals and the Qajars.

But the economics means that it is impossible to get Afghanistan to pay for its own occupation - it is, as the the then Emir said as he surrendered to the British in 1839, "a land of only stones and men".
Any occupying army here will haemorrage money and blood to little gain, and in the end most throw in the towel, as the British did in 1842, as the Russians did in 1988 and as Nato will do later this year.

In October 1963, when Harold Macmillan was handing over the prime ministership to Alec Douglas-Home, he is supposed to have passed on some advice.

"My dear boy, as long as you do not invade Afghanistan you will be absolutely fine," he said. Sadly, no one gave the same advice to Tony Blair.

It just seems to prove Hegel's old adage that the only thing you learn from history is that sadly no one ever learns anything from history.

They overran the cities in 2020 and tramp didn't do anything about it.

He made a deal with evil.

You ARE stupid. He did no such thing. He did say they knew how to fight; so what? What does that have to do with YOUR president’s incompetence and lack of cognitive thinking?
See my post #103, its tramp's fault.

You should know enough about the Spoils of War, its written in your OT.

I love when Trump trolls the communists.

then you’re really going to love this numbnuts

I don’t think they’re good fighters. That implies they have a military strategy or tactics. They don’t. They just don’t have much of an enemy in the Afghan government which is corrupt to the bone and apparently not even Afghans had any confidence in.

Yes. They are great negotiators. They duped Trump. Although I’m not sure that’s all that hard to do.
Yep, the art of the deal.

Just wait a few days. It’s already out, the terms of surrender Pompeo signed with the Taliban, and now Trump insiders are coming out today exposing it.

Acknowledging your enemy as a dangerous foe isn't praising them - you retarded Nazi.

This cluster fuck of a clown Biden has created a disaster that dwarfs the fall of Saigon.
They are pretty awesome negotiators tho...

Biden couldn't negotiate a better deal with the Taliban than Trump could if he tried.....

I don't know why the Deep State stopped Trump from negotiating the deal in the first place

I don’t think they’re good fighters. That implies they have a military strategy or tactics. They don’t. They just don’t have much of an enemy in the Afghan government which is corrupt to the bone and apparently not even Afghans had any confidence in.

Yet they defeated Quid Pro and the Woke Pansy "military" leaders in what, 2 minutes flat?

Austin is still hunting down white people, he hasn't even realized that Kabul has fallen - I mean there might be a white person walking around - gotta have priorities.

Yet they defeated Quid Pro and the Woke Pansy "military" leaders in what, 2 minutes flat?

Austin is still hunting down white people, he hasn't even realized that Kabul has fallen - I mean there might be a white person walking around - gotta have priorities.
They didn't defeat us militarily.

It was a political defeat given we were never able to generate a sustainable independent political system in the country.

They didn't defeat us militarily.

They defeated Quid Pro and the Woke patrol in every conceivable way - including militarily. We don't dare go retrieve the 10,000 American hostages they hold for fear of the Taliban military - armed with the finest weapons on earth - donated to them by Lloyd Austin.

It was a political defeat given we were never able to generate a sustainable independent political system in the country.

It IS a hamulating defeat and testament to the incompetence of Quid Pro and the Woke brigade.

They defeated Quid Pro and the Woke patrol in every conceivable way - including militarily. We don't dare go retrieve the 10,000 American hostages they hold for fear of the Taliban military - armed with the finest weapons on earth - donated to them by Lloyd Austin.

It IS a hamulating defeat and testament to the incompetence of Quid Pro and the Woke brigade.

Gotcha. So we stay in Afghanistan forever.

Great plan dip shit.

So

So what? That’s exactly why Trump didn’t pull out. What does that have to do with YOUR POTUS SLEEPY JOE pulling out the way he did, NOT having any communication with our allies, NOT getting American’s and Afghans who helped us get out, leaving sensitive info. Which helps the Taliban track down who they consider “ traitors” PLUS leaving MILLIONS of dollars of our equipment there that they are now using?
As stated before; you are an IDIOT

Sucks to be you dipshit. Link is in the article of the words coming out of his mouth. ad hominem, spin, denial, and attacking the source isn't going to work for you.

Praising the enemy, that killed 2500 American troops as Americans are being evacuated from a war zone.
Sucks to be you dipshit....Biden just lost both houses of government to the GOP....

Gotcha. So we stay in Afghanistan forever.

Great plan dip shit.
All it would take is what we had in country already....a small counter terrorism unit and drone and air cover...that's all Joe had to do was to leave it alone...we still have troops in Germany....I think until the shooting stopped we could have stayed a while longer at least until winter set in when the Taliban stop fighting...but Joe wanted his big political win next 9-11....you are stupid for voting for Joe so don't take it out on anyone else but yourself....dipshit....

All it would take is what we had in country already....a small counter terrorism unit and drone and air cover...that's all Joe had to do was to leave it alone...we still have troops in Germany....I think until the shooting stopped we could have stayed a while longer at least until winter set in when the Taliban stop fighting...but Joe wanted his big political win next 9-11....you are stupid for voting for Joe so don't take it out on anyone else but yourself....dipshit....
Troops in Germany aren’t engaged in close combat suppprt missions. The idea that anyone with any sense compares these two is beyond belief.

The stay forever argument crowd lost. They lost a long time ago.

Troops in Germany aren’t engaged in close combat suppprt missions. The idea that anyone with any sense compares these two is beyond belief.

The stay forever argument crowd lost. They lost a long time ago.
We weren't either...no allied troops have been killed in two years...Trump had the Afghan army doing the ground fighting with our drones and aircover...and it was working...but Joe wanted a 9-11 party....

Sunni Man exactly--the Germans were good in WW2
...the Marines in Vietnam said the same thing about the NVA- --
..skews is just fkd up with hate
Skew is upset that what Trump said is factual especially the part the weapons would have not been left behind…

Go figure Skew wouldn’t understand that you can admire your enemy even if you are enemies…

We weren't either...no allied troops have been killed in two years...Trump had the Afghan army doing the ground fighting with our drones and aircover...and it was working...but Joe wanted a 9-11 party....
We aren’t providing combat air support in Germany.

You’re arguing for a forever war. That idea lost a long time ago.

Forum List

Back