🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump praises Xi, Jung-Un, Putin...AGAIN...on FOX News

Wait...and this is the front runner in the GOP nomination in 2024? SERIOUSLY? The only conclusion I can come up with is he wants to be like them, a Dictator. Is there another reason trump praises dictators?

He loves his autocratic strongmen, and he wants to be just like them when he grows up.

Xi and Putin OWN Biden.

Look at France, they told Biden to FUCK OFF! And now forced to choose between the China and Biden they choose CHINA!

UNFUCKING REAL!! IN record time Bidens destroyed our longest relationships

Wait...and this is the front runner in the GOP nomination in 2024? SERIOUSLY? The only conclusion I can come up with is he wants to be like them, a Dictator. Is there another reason trump praises dictators?

Your Trumpy is just saying hi to Poopeypants best friends jimboliar.
You really aren't very bright are you??

Trump is right, by the way. These men are to be feared and not coddled to, as Poopeypants does. Trump will ensure they have a mutual fear of the US instead of running over us like they do now.
jimboliar.

I'm sure Jinping, Putin and Jong-un were equally impressed with Donnie.

Was going to post Donnie, but this IS MUCH funnier.

Yes, his dad gave him a "small loan" of a few million. Poor guy....what keeps him from living under a bridge with his financial burden?

During his first debate against Hillary Clinton in September 2016, then-presidential candidate Donald Trump repeated a claim he had often made before in defense of his image as a self-made billionaire.

“My father gave me a very small loan in 1975, and I built it into a company that’s worth many, many billions of dollars,” Trump claimed.

A sweeping new investigative report published by The New York Times on Tuesday, however, says that Trump’s father, Fred Trump, had actually lent his son at least $60.7 million.

The Times reports that the amount would be worth $140 million in today’s dollars and that much of it was never repaid.

During his first debate against Hillary Clinton in September 2016, then-presidential candidate Donald Trump repeated a claim he had often made before in defense of his image as a self-made billionaire.

“My father gave me a very small loan in 1975, and I built it into a company that’s worth many, many billions of dollars,” Trump claimed.

A sweeping new investigative report published by The New York Times on Tuesday, however, says that Trump’s father, Fred Trump, had actually lent his son at least $60.7 million.

The Times reports that the amount would be worth $140 million in today’s dollars and that much of it was never repaid.

The man cannot tell the truth. If he is ever put under oath on a witness stand, there no way he does not perjure himself. Of course, he does not also mention the millions he inherited when the racist, Fred, died.

The man cannot tell the truth. If he is ever put under oath on a witness stand, there no way he does not perjure himself. Of course, he does not also mention the millions he inherited when the racist, Fred, died.
He always tells the truth unlike you jimboliar. Your video proves it.
So jealous of self made business people.....maybe you should start your own business, a tissue factory for all the crying you do.

DT has a much different way of dealing with world leaders & negotiating terms that actually help America.

Joe's method of meeting a world leader, sniffing his wife & groping his child may not be as effective as Pravda tells you rubes it is

Trump is right - they are extremely smart men, decisive...everything that their organ-grinder monkey, Joe Biden, is not.

There is no crime in accurately assessing your adversaries. The crime is selling out to them as Joe has.

DT has a much different way of dealing with world leaders & negotiating terms that actually help America.
Sure by praising and groveling?

Morning Joe panel stunned by Trump's latest praise of ...​

1681312222382.png
Raw Story
https://www.rawstory.com › trump-dictators

5 hours ago — A panel on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday expressed shock over former President Donald Trump's latest praise for authoritarian dictators ...
Joe's method of meeting a world leader, sniffing his wife & groping his child may not be as effective as Pravda tells you rubes it is

Sure by praising and groveling?

That's EXACTLY what Biden and his admin / Cabinet have been doing...

-President Biden called Chinese President Xi Jinping a "smart, smart guy"

Freudian slip ...?!

Where is the condemnation for CCP Organ-Grinder Monkey Joe & his admin officials praising China, hypocrite?

Forum List

Back