🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump praises Xi, Jung-Un, Putin...AGAIN...on FOX News

61% of Americans are in favor of abortion - so the human scumbag speaks for those 61% or the minority of 39%?
Make your choice dummy.
Murdering babies is wrong, but any American who wants to can have one performed, they just have to find a state that allows it. So nobody needs to speak for something that is already allowed right Dimdouche?
Trump speaks for real Americans interested in protecting our border, supporting businesses, creating jobs and driving down inflation and the cost of goods. Your ilk sits on the front porch chugging their welfare 40 ouncers stressing over killing babies.

Murdering babies is wrong, but any American who wants to can have one performed, they just have to find a state that allows it. So nobody needs to speak for something that is already allowed right Dimdouche?
Trump speaks for real Americans interested in protecting our border, supporting businesses, creating jobs and driving down inflation and the cost of goods. Your ilk sits on the front porch chugging their welfare 40 ouncers stressing over killing babies.
My question was:
61% of Americans are in favor of abortion - so the human scumbag speaks for those 61% or the minority of 39%?
Make your choice dummy.

An placing a disagree - onto a proven research result - just shows what a Dimdouche your are.

My question was:
Make your choice dummy.

An placing a disagree - onto a proven research result - just shows what a Dimdouche your are.
My point is who needs to "stand" for something already legal and open to anyone who wants to take advantage of it? What is there to debate, kill all the babies you want.
My choice is like real Americans who care about the real problems facing the country, not convenience murders. Trump speaks to those.
And I cant be a Dimdouche as I don't hate America, Dimdouche.

No one is afraid of Trump. No one.

The rest of the world laughs in his face. Remember his speech at the UN when he said he was the greatest Oresident ever. Laughter.

Remember Brussels when he told NATO leaders they owed billions. They laughed.

At the G7 meetings everyone talking about Trump and laughing.
But he can still screw up the entire world. He is a bombastic, narcsistic, egomaniac. He only cares about himself. He will never change.

Pinochijoe is the dictator jimboliar. Trump protects real Americans from foreign aggression.
Doofus.
No, trump incites his cult to attack the US Capitol. Then he steals classified documents and hides them from the FBI. trump is a major threat to democracy and humanity. But the repubs will push him into the 2024 nomination...and he will lose in the General again. Then he will lie about "massive voter fraud" again. It is MO.

But he can still screw up the entire world. He is a bombastic, narcsistic, egomaniac. He only cares about himself. He will never change.
Awww come on jimboliar....you can step out of the closet with your love for your hero Trump.....

No, trump incites his cult to attack the US Capitol. Then he steals classified documents and hides them from the FBI. trump is a major threat to democracy and humanity. But the repubs will push him into the 2024 nomination...and he will lose in the General again. Then he will lie about "massive voter fraud" again. It is MO.
Thats it wacko, get it out of your system.....of course that flagwaving and babycarriage crowd was far more violent than the BLM attacks on our country, sure they were....and if we are ranking classified document stealers Trump would finish far down the list now wouldnt he jimboliar?
Keep campaigning for him. Poopeypants doesnt stand a chance with his murder the babies platform.

My point is who needs to "stand" for something already legal and open to anyone who wants to take advantage of it? What is there to debate, kill all the babies you want.
My choice is like real Americans who care about the real problems facing the country, not convenience murders. Trump speaks to those.
And I cant be a Dimdouche as I don't hate America, Dimdouche.
My question was:
Make your choice dummy.

This thread isn't about hating or loving America - but about the human scumbag - and why should Americans hate America? again, just shows what a Dimdouche your are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back