Trump prevents CIA's Gina Haspel from briefing Senate on Khashoggi’s killing!

Excuse me, but since when did liberals become so buddy buddy with the CIA?

Since when did Conservatives side with a pathologically lying game show host over our own intelligence services?

Oh, yeah. Since they joined the Cult of Personality that is our current administration.
The CIA works for the President, not the other way around.

Trump lies to the American people, claiming there's is no evidence that Prince Mohammed had anything to do with Khashoggi's murder. Trump in doing so, contradicted the CIA's investigation. Trump also refused to listen to the audio tapes of the murder. CIA director traveled to Istanbul to listen to those tapes.
It certainly appears that Trump does not want the truth out and to be exposed lying to America (again).
This is blatant bullshit.
White House prevents Gina Haspel from briefing Senate on Khashoggi murder
Some people have boundaries. If there are super violent scenes in a movie depicting severe depravity like say rape, I won't watch it. Nothing wrong with not listening to it. It's not like you will hear the prince order the murder ffs.

Since when did Conservatives side with a pathologically lying game show host over our own intelligence services?

Oh, yeah. Since they joined the Cult of Personality that is our current administration.
The CIA works for the President, not the other way around.

And? The CIA working for the president doesn't mean that the evidence magically changes to match whatever lie Trump is telling today.

Why would you side with the president's made up account on, well....anything? The man is a serial, pathological liar. Why would conservatives keep siding with this con man over our nation's own intelligence services?

The halmark of a cult is its members acting contrary to their own character. And while conservatives are hypocrites on a litany of issues, support of our law enforcement and intelligence services over the narratives of foreign governments has *always* been part of their character.

Until 2016. And then they'll turn on our law enforcement officers, our intel services, anyone that Trump tells them to. Its the kind of shit that you're going to look back on in a couple of years and try to retcon and pretend never happened.

And I'm not going to let you.

The CIA should be abolished, and so should the FBI. I used to support these agencies, but now I see them for what they are -- enemies of the American people.

Apparently the only evidence Trump requires as to the guilt or innocence of his customers is a firm "Nuh-uh!" Never mind a mountain of factual evidence pointing to clear guilt.

Money talks, and the guilty walk. As long as they are paying customers.

Trump isn't making America great again. I can't see any fucking daylight between him and every other corrupt piece of shit.

Isn't Khasoggi just another "bump in the road" the same way Obama described the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi?

You mean, this "bump in the road"?
=======================================
In the interview, Obama was asked if the recent anti-American protests in Egypt, Libya and other countries had made him rethink the administration's support for the revolutions that have rocked the Middle East over the past year and a half.
“I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights a notion that people have to be able to participate in their own governance,” Obama said. “But I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because, you know, in a lot of these places, the one organizing principle has been Islam. The one part of society that hasn't been controlled completely by the government. There are strains of extremism, and anti-Americanism, and anti-Western sentiment.”
White House defends Obama's 'bump in the road' comment
I didn't see anything about Benghazi. Please point out where the "bump in the road" and Benghazi are tied together in his statement.
It's clear in reality, that Obama was addressing his failed "Arab Spring" thing.
Little Trumps distort the truth and at the same time, openly accept lies from their Superhero Trump.
bengazi bump in the road - Bing video

Nice video, definitely an attempt to imply Obama was talking about Benghazi.
Again, here is the complete statement of Obama's. Please note, the question was about the ME and Arab Spring.
Also, the longer investigation than Russiagate, ( the House Benghazi Investigation), which wasted millions of dollars (more than Mueller) and found no fault with Obama or Clinton. The Pentagon military brass was faulted.
“I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights a notion that people have to be able to participate in their own governance,” Obama said. “But I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because, you know, in a lot of these places, the one organizing principle has been Islam. The one part of society that hasn't been controlled completely by the government. There are strains of extremism, and anti-Americanism, and anti-Western sentiment.”
Why don't Little Trumpsters ever address Trump's blatant and documented
lies, but have an orgasm projecting something that's not there.
Trumpsters. Sad.

Last edited:
The CIA turned on Americans years ago. They are wholly untrustworthy Democrat operatives.

Or.....you've insanely clung to whatever a pathologically lying game show host told you over our own intelligence services.

And if the CIA 'turned on Americans years ago'....show us you saying they are wholly untrustworty Democrat operatives before you joined the Trump Cult in 2016.

The CIA should be abolished, and so should the FBI. I used to support these agencies, but now I see them for what they are -- enemies of the American people.

What you want, is what Trump wants, his own to replacement for the Justice Department and CIA. You know like the Gestapo the KGB.
Of course that would go against the Constitution, but then you Little Trumpsters and your hero Trump, could give a shit about the Constitution, if it gets in the way of your desire for complete power. Trump drools over Putin, Kim and other authoritarians and you folks drool over Trump. Enough said.

Last edited:
Apparently the only evidence Trump requires as to the guilt or innocence of his customers is a firm "Nuh-uh!" Never mind a mountain of factual evidence pointing to clear guilt.

Trump isn't making America great again. I can't see any fucking daylight between him and every other corrupt piece of shit.

Isn't Khasoggi just another "bump in the road" the same way Obama described the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi?

In the interview, Obama was asked if the recent anti-American protests in Egypt, Libya and other countries had made him rethink the administration's support for the revolutions that have rocked the Middle East over the past year and a half.
I didn't see anything about Benghazi. Please point out where the "bump in the road" and Benghazi are tied together in his statement.
It's clear in reality, that Obama was addressing his failed "Arab Spring" thing.
Little Trumps distort the truth and at the same time, openly accept lies from their Superhero Trump.

Again, here is the complete statement of Obama's. Please note, the question was about the ME and Arab Spring.
Also, the longer investigation than Russiagate, ( the House Benghazi Investigation), which wasted millions of dollars (more than Mueller) and found no fault with Obama or Clinton. The Pentagon military brass was faulted.
Trumpsters. Sad.

Hmmm....from Obama straight into "Trump's blatant lies". Try this one, it may be a better fit for you....dumbass.
upload_2018-11-27_17-48-19.jpeg

The CIA and the FBI don't need to be replaced. Just the Democrat loyalists need to go.

What you and Trump want, are entities that protect Trump and prosecute Trump's enemies.
Protect the president. Like they did for shitstain obama.

Or, admit that the nation has divided to the point where presidents cannot trust the other side.

Protect Obama.....from what? Rememeber, the fantasies that rightwingers convinced themselves of were blithering idiocy.

Remember when ya'll gave us that lovely little fantasy that Obama ordered the IRS to persecute conservative groups. And.....nothing. The entire hysteric little fever dream that conservatives convinced themselves of was just their typical, baseless tripe. There was no evidence supporting it.

Remember the nearly half a decade of investigations into Benghazi? Nothing.

Remmeber the conservative obsession with the birther conspiracy? Nothing.

Remember the Fast and Furious scandal? Conservative fantasies about Obama turned out to be nothing.

Remember your 'Uranium One' fantasies? Nothing.

Remmeber the voter fraud fantasies? Nothing.

Through congressional investigation, FBI investigation, IG reviews, the works.......conservatives found jack shit to support their fantasies. And in defiance of all reason, and like the hapless conspiracy theorists they are, they insisted that the lack of evidence supporting their gibberings was actually proof of....

wait for it.....

Wait. For. It.

Yet another batshit conspiracy theory about Obama. Predictably, backed by nothing. Just like all the others.

This is why its so difficult to have a rational conversation with a conservative. They so often ignore actual facts and evidence.....and try to counter with their imagination.

Trumpsters. Sad.

Hmmm....from Obama straight into "Trump's blatant lies". Try this one, it may be a better fit for you....dumbass.
View attachment 231232

The truths sucks doesn't it.
You post something that was pushed by hyper-partisan talking heads with a mission, that does absolutely nothing to tie Obama's "bump in the road" to Benghazi, but you just jumped on that poorly constructed projection anyway. Do you actually think all people are that gullible?

Trump lies to the American people, claiming there's is no evidence that Prince Mohammed had anything to do with Khashoggi's murder. Trump in doing so, contradicted the CIA's investigation. Trump also refused to listen to the audio tapes of the murder. CIA director traveled to Istanbul to listen to those tapes.
It certainly appears that Trump does not want the truth out and to be exposed lying to America (again).
Idiot alert.

The secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, and the defence secretary, James Mattis, are due to give a briefing on US relations with Saudi Arabia to the entire Senate behind closed doors on Wednesday, ahead of a vote that could cut off US support for Riyadh’s military campaign in Yemen.

From your asinine article. Curious what you believe should happen.

Trump isn't making America great again. I can't see any fucking daylight between him and every other corrupt piece of shit
The financial health of the nation and the hard working American citizens out weigh one Muslim Brotherhood 12th century throwback....hey do you have Chinese goods in your home?...
Trump is pro American not pro Muslim Brotherhood like you and Obama....

How many jobs and how much money will it add to the US's economy? Wasn't it originally an Obama deal?
======================================
Bruce Riedel of the Brookings Institute's Center for Middle East Policy labeled the deal "fake news," arguing that based on conversations with contacts in the defense industry and on Capitol Hill, the alleged deal was essentially "a bunch of letters of interest or intent, but not contracts."
Speaking to The Washington Post on Wednesday, Riedel said Trump's oft-repeated figure of $110 billion was "still fake." The newspaper noted that the State Department had announced six deals worth a combined total of $4 billion since Trump's 2017 trip to Saudi Arabia, and that many deals lacked delivery dates or had dates that were years away. Former President Barack Obama offered weapons sales totaling $115 billion to Riyadh, about half of which resulted in actual agreements, according to the article.
Still, Saudi Arabia leads the list for U.S. weapons exports and is itself the world's second-largest arms importer. Saudi Arabia received $9 billion in weapons from the U.S. between 2013 and 2017, and last year alone garnered some $3.4 billion
How much does the U.S. make on arms sales to Saudi? Trump's figures and royal ties are challenged
Kiwi, you are talking about pennies.

Idiot alert.

The secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, and the defence secretary, James Mattis, are due to give a briefing on US relations with Saudi Arabia to the entire Senate behind closed doors on Wednesday, ahead of a vote that could cut off US support for Riyadh’s military campaign in Yemen.

From your asinine article. Curious what you believe should happen.

Yes, let's have two stooges of Trump's testify. But let's silence a professional intelligence bureau head, who actually made the trip to Turkey and is part of the actual investigation.
Little Trumpsters are afraid of the truth. Trump lies to America, they don't give a flying shit.
Oh and the military campaign you love so much, how many innocent people have died, how many children.
Yemen is a health crisis with famine and indiscriminated killings. Of course that nothing new for Saudis, Saudi nationalist dominated the terrorist of 9/11, of al Qaeda and ISIS.

And SA isn't about to trash their entire Air Force and switch to inferior Russian or Chinese equipment

Since our intelligence agencies stopped acting like government employees and starting acting like the Resistance.

Nobody cares about Khassogi. The guy got murdered in Turkey. Let Turkey handle the murder.

Nobody but you lefty loon idiots are making a big deal out of it.

Forum List

Back