Trump prevents CIA's Gina Haspel from briefing Senate on Khashoggi’s killing!

Isn't Khasoggi just another "bump in the road" the same way Obama described the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi?

You mean, this "bump in the road"?
=======================================
In the interview, Obama was asked if the recent anti-American protests in Egypt, Libya and other countries had made him rethink the administration's support for the revolutions that have rocked the Middle East over the past year and a half.
“I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights a notion that people have to be able to participate in their own governance,” Obama said. “But I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because, you know, in a lot of these places, the one organizing principle has been Islam. The one part of society that hasn't been controlled completely by the government. There are strains of extremism, and anti-Americanism, and anti-Western sentiment.”
White House defends Obama's 'bump in the road' comment
I didn't see anything about Benghazi. Please point out where the "bump in the road" and Benghazi are tied together in his statement.
It's clear in reality, that Obama was addressing his failed "Arab Spring" thing.
Little Trumps distort the truth and at the same time, openly accept lies from their Superhero Trump.
bengazi bump in the road - Bing video

Nice video, definitely an attempt to imply Obama was talking about Benghazi.
Again, here is the complete statement of Obama's. Please note, the question was about the ME and Arab Spring.
Also, the longer investigation than Russiagate, ( the House Benghazi Investigation), which wasted millions of dollars (more than Mueller) and found no fault with Obama or Clinton. The Pentagon military brass was faulted.
“I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights a notion that people have to be able to participate in their own governance,” Obama said. “But I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because, you know, in a lot of these places, the one organizing principle has been Islam. The one part of society that hasn't been controlled completely by the government. There are strains of extremism, and anti-Americanism, and anti-Western sentiment.”
Why don't Little Trumpsters ever address Trump's blatant and documented
lies, but have an orgasm projecting something that's not there.
Trumpsters. Sad.

Hmmm....from Obama straight into "Trump's blatant lies". Try this one, it may be a better fit for you....dumbass.
View attachment 231232

The truths sucks doesn't it.
You post something that was pushed by hyper-partisan talking heads with a mission, that does absolutely nothing to tie Obama's "bump in the road" to Benghazi, but you just jumped on that poorly constructed projection anyway. Do you actually think all people are that gullible?

Sure does, anything to justify your twisted logic....dumbass.

Apparently the only evidence Trump requires as to the guilt or innocence of his customers is a firm "Nuh-uh!" Never mind a mountain of factual evidence pointing to clear guilt.

Money talks, and the guilty walk. As long as they are paying customers.

Trump isn't making America great again. I can't see any fucking daylight between him and every other corrupt piece of shit
The financial health of the nation and the hard working American citizens out weigh one Muslim Brotherhood 12th century throwback....hey do you have Chinese goods in your home?...
Trump is pro American not pro Muslim Brotherhood like you and Obama....

How many jobs and how much money will it add to the US's economy? Wasn't it originally an Obama deal?
Trump took credit for it.

You mean, this "bump in the road"?
=======================================
In the interview, Obama was asked if the recent anti-American protests in Egypt, Libya and other countries had made him rethink the administration's support for the revolutions that have rocked the Middle East over the past year and a half.
White House defends Obama's 'bump in the road' comment
I didn't see anything about Benghazi. Please point out where the "bump in the road" and Benghazi are tied together in his statement.
It's clear in reality, that Obama was addressing his failed "Arab Spring" thing.
Little Trumps distort the truth and at the same time, openly accept lies from their Superhero Trump.
bengazi bump in the road - Bing video

Nice video, definitely an attempt to imply Obama was talking about Benghazi.
Again, here is the complete statement of Obama's. Please note, the question was about the ME and Arab Spring.
Also, the longer investigation than Russiagate, ( the House Benghazi Investigation), which wasted millions of dollars (more than Mueller) and found no fault with Obama or Clinton. The Pentagon military brass was faulted.
Why don't Little Trumpsters ever address Trump's blatant and documented
lies, but have an orgasm projecting something that's not there.
Trumpsters. Sad.

Hmmm....from Obama straight into "Trump's blatant lies". Try this one, it may be a better fit for you....dumbass.
View attachment 231232

The truths sucks doesn't it.
You post something that was pushed by hyper-partisan talking heads with a mission, that does absolutely nothing to tie Obama's "bump in the road" to Benghazi, but you just jumped on that poorly constructed projection anyway. Do you actually think all people are that gullible?

Sure does, anything to justify your twisted logic....dumbass.

HA, nice retort. junior. Exactly, how old are you anyway You are definitely not an adult.

Forum List

Back