Trump PROMISES Market CRASH If He is NOT Reelected in 2020

It's a good prediction. The day after that meat puppet faggot was elected in 2008 it lost a 1/3 of it's value.

Democrooks only make their donors prosperous, the rest of us get "equal misery" and Trickle Up Poverty.

It is like a contest by the Trump worshipers to see who can lie the most.

The DJI went down 4% the day after the election.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump to investors: Vote for me or else!

Vote Trump — or you can kiss your precious bull market goodbye

That’s basically the warning President Donald Trump fired off over the weekend to his 61 million Twitter TWTR, +0.25% followers: “If anyone but me takes over in 2020 ... there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!”

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

6:44 AM - 15 Jun 2019

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is typical for Trump when campaigning; make threats of dire consequences if Trump doesn't receive your precious vote.

The arrogance of Trump knows no boundaries.

Wouldn't it be great to see Trump campaign on something positive, instead of always being negative? Never gonna happen.

President Trump is absolutely on target correct, caddo.

The Democrat Plan including the New Green Deal will bankrupt the country. In spite of all of the Democrat whining about deficits, they have ZERO ideas on how to eliminate the deficit.

At this time during the Obama regime, the unemployment rate was 9.2%. What would Butt plug or Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe do different?

Maybe people want high unemployment? The 1930's were the heyday of the D's, they would love a return engagement.

The unemployment rate in the month of December 2008 was 7.3%, about a month before Obama's inauguration.

The unemployment rate peaked at 9.9% in December of 2009.

The unemployment rate in the month of December 2016 was 4.7%, about a month before Trump's inauguration.

I believe the situation was quite improved when Trump was inaugurated, with a decrease of the unemployment rate from 9.9% to 4.7%; an improvement of 5.2%

Let's just say that Bush offered Obama a patient that was DOA In the ER.
Obama handed Trump a gift of an economy on the right path.

That’s basically the warning President Donald Trump fired off over the weekend to his 61 million Twitter TWTR, +0.25% followers: “If anyone but me takes over in 2020 ... there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!”

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is typical for Trump when campaigning; make threats of dire consequences if Trump doesn't receive your precious vote.

Wouldn't it be great to see Trump campaign on something positive, instead of always being negative? Never gonna happen.
Do you idiots have to repeat everything Trump says? Don't you have something more productive to fill your days with? Like, perhaps, a job?

It's too bad that Trump is your god.

Maybe you could try discussing the thread topic, instead of asking questions about my personal life.

Do you idiots have to repeat everything Trump says? Don't you have something more productive to fill your days with? Like, perhaps, a job?

Maybe you could try discussing the thread topic, instead of asking questions about my personal life.

Well your personal life, while Tragic and Full of Trump Derangement Episodes, and Full of stories of your Struggles with Addiction to Globalism Crack, is far more interesting than any dribble you post.

Last edited:

Well you personal life, while Tragic and full of Trump Derangement Episodes, and full of stories of your Struggles with Addiction to Globalism Crack, is far more interesting than any dribble you post.

So, obviously Trump is your god also.

You could try discussing the thread topic, instead of making observations of my personal life, and being a TROLL.

Last edited:
If one of the idiot Dem's is elected then yes. Its not a theory it already happened in 2008.

Damn, could you be any more dishonest? The crash started in 2007 and ended 2 months after Obama took office.

I don’t blame Obama for the crash, but we continued to lose 700,000 jobs a month for at least 10 months after he was elected.
Tell those people the economy was improving.

The Democrat Plan including the New Green Deal will bankrupt the country. In spite of all of the Democrat whining about deficits, they have ZERO ideas on how to eliminate the deficit.

At this time during the Obama regime, the unemployment rate was 9.2%. What would Butt plug or Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe do different?

Maybe people want high unemployment? The 1930's were the heyday of the D's, they would love a return engagement.

The unemployment rate in the month of December 2008 was 7.3%, about a month before Obama's inauguration.

The unemployment rate in the month of December 2016 was 4.7%, about a month before Trump's inauguration.

I believe the situation was quite improved when Trump was inaugurated, with a decrease of the unemployment rate from 9.9% to 4.7%; an improvement of 5.2%

You got good points there, caddo.

Obama inherited an economy with 7.3% unemployment and immediately boosted it up to 9.9% during his first year. It was 9.2% by this point in Obama's reign in June 2011.

Compare with Trump who immediately reduced the unemployment rate from 4.7 down to far below 4.

Obama's secret sauce to recovering the economy was his strategy of losing control of Congress. Once he couldn't implement more radical ideas, the economy started improving.

Well you personal life, while Tragic and full of Trump Derangement Episodes, and full of stories of your Struggles with Addiction to Globalism Crack, is far more interesting than any dribble you post.

You could try discussing the thread topic, instead of making observations of my personal life.

Putin's Crack, is your Crack, that and The Globalist Meth you keep pumping in to your body.

Obama Bin Lying got you hooked like a junkie on that shit.

Don't be addicted to Geigh, just beat it on your own.

Trump Derangement Syndrome and discussing it's symptoms is part of this thread.

You could try discussing the thread topic, instead of making observations of my personal life.

Putin's Crack, is your Crack, that and The Globalist Meth you keep pumping in to your body.

You could try discussing some thread specific content instead of being a shit head troll.

If, God forbid, one of the Leftard candidates were to win they will immediately implement the New Green Deal and Socialized Medicine.

This will definitely tank the economy, Trump is right.

And the D's will actually blame Trump for it, and the flavor-aid drinkers on the left will all repeat as if it is the gospel truth

Obama inherited an economy with 7.3% unemployment and immediately boosted it up to 9.9% during his first year. It was 9.2% by this point in Obama's reign in June 2011.

Compare with Trump who immediately reduced the unemployment rate from 4.7 down to far below 4.

Obama's secret sauce to recovering the economy was his strategy of losing control of Congress. Once he couldn't implement more radical ideas, the economy started improving.

Obama inherited a UE rate that had been rising for 12 months and it continued to do so for another 8 months.

Trump inherited a UE rate going down for 84 months and kept it moving in the same direction

You could try discussing some thread specific content instead of being a shit head troll.

Just pointing out the facts, in comparison to you, which you have none, which classifies you as a troll, regurgitating the same accusations for 3 years straight despite the evidence that calls you a liar.

Obama inherited a UE rate that had been rising for 12 months and it continued to do so for another 8 months.

Trump inherited a UE rate going down for 84 months and kept it moving in the same direction

Great FACTS posted there; obviously Trump supporters are too stupid to understand FACTS.

Great FACTS posted there; obviously Trump supporters are too stupid to understand FACTS.
Too smart to fall for you posting lies and calling them facts.

Just pointing out the facts, in comparison to you, which you have none, which classifies you as a troll, regurgitating the same accusations for 3 years straight despite the evidence that calls you a liar.

Sorry, I wasn't aware that Trump stated 3 years ago that if he didn't win the 2020 election there would be a massive market crash.
I actually have not been a member here for 3 years so, you obviously don't pay attention.

NOW, stop trolling the thread with your bullshit, if you can't discuss some thread content, dick ass.

This is the bullshit that got him elected

Actually, the facts are that the economy under Obama didn't start to improve until he lost the House of Reps and he could no longer push through stupid ideas like the ACA.

This is the bullshit that got him elected

Yes, you are correct. Trump campaigns on the 'fear factor.' Trump appeals to the most base, worst factor of the poor brain dead voters that offer him their vote; fear, hate, xenophobia, bigotry, the sky is falling, etc.

What do Libs expect the result of Bite Me coming in and implementing "Medicare for All" and the $94 Trillion New Green Deal will be?

Of course it means economic collapse. The 70% marginal rates that the left is insisting upon are un freaking sustainable.

Forum List

Back