Trump PROMISES Market CRASH If He is NOT Reelected in 2020

Trump to investors: Vote for me or else!

Vote Trump — or you can kiss your precious bull market goodbye

That’s basically the warning President Donald Trump fired off over the weekend to his 61 million Twitter TWTR, +0.25% followers: “If anyone but me takes over in 2020 ... there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!”

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

6:44 AM - 15 Jun 2019

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is typical for Trump when campaigning; make threats of dire consequences if Trump doesn't receive your precious vote.

The arrogance of Trump knows no boundaries.

Wouldn't it be great to see Trump campaign on something positive, instead of always being negative? Never gonna happen.
It's coming anyway. With a little luck it will hold off until we have some grown ups in charge again.
We have one in charge now.
I'm not talking about your group home Mikey.

That’s basically the warning President Donald Trump fired off over the weekend to his 61 million Twitter TWTR, +0.25% followers: “If anyone but me takes over in 2020 ... there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!”

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is typical for Trump when campaigning; make threats of dire consequences if Trump doesn't receive your precious vote.

Wouldn't it be great to see Trump campaign on something positive, instead of always being negative? Never gonna happen.
Fake news from lying trolls...electing a democrat will guarantee a repeat of the 2008 disaster...that is what Trump refers to liars!

Here you brain dead turd; this is TRUMP"S TWEET aka Trump's own words. Try paying attention.

Fake news from lying trolls...electing a democrat will guarantee a repeat of the 2008 disaster...that is what Trump refers to liars!
The 2008 market crash was a republican apocalypse.
Trump’s not a Republican.

Here you brain dead turd; this is TRUMP"S TWEET aka Trump's own words. Try paying attention.

Liar. Trump joined the Repubs to run for president.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So a White guy who marches with Blacks is Black.
How stupid are you?

No one can know what kind of a job a Democratic president would do, what we do know is that Trump has diminished the respected norms for the highest office. many here don't care how the rest of the world views us, I say we cant live in isolation & need to be part of the whole planet.

No one can know what kind of a job a Democratic president would do, what we do know is that Trump has diminished the respected norms for the highest office. many here don't care how the rest of the world views us, I say we cant live in isolation & need to be part of the whole planet.
Because every other nation on Earth is respected.

He knew they were easier to manipulate.

All.the republicans sure think he is.

How stupid are you?
Skin color is a political affiliation now?

It's not a threat. It is an observation of the result of instability. Democrats always cause instability.

Bernie says that millions will die if we don’t get Socialized medicine.

Politicians exaggerate....fucking newsflash you snowflake cvnts.

How stupid are you?

Being an official member of a political party is not the same thing as skin color.

And you call me stupid?

Trump's advisers want to run on the tax cut in 2020? Are you kidding? oh my fucking god, are you kidding? This election is about the fate of Trump. Let's have a do-over election. that's what the libs want. they can have it. Let's do it. Up or Down. Trump or no Trump.

How stupid are you?

Being an official member of a political party is not the same thing as skin color.

And you call me stupid?

And that’s why Trump ran against the Rs and he’s still ridiculing them 24/7.

How stupid are you?

And you call me stupid?

All of the Repub candidates ran against the other Repub candidates...that is the way it always works.

You are normally not this dumb

How stupid are you?

And you call me stupid?

All of the Repub candidates ran against the other Repub candidates...that is the way it always works.

They all ran on...
Open Borders
More Business Visas
The Dream Act

Do try and stop being a selfish Libertarian who never watched a Trump debate or speech.

How stupid are you?

And you call me stupid?

They all ran on...
Open Borders
More Business Visas
The Dream Act

Do try and stop being a selfish Libertarian who never watched a Trump debate or speech.

None of them ran on open borders. Why do you lie?

Trump claims the title of a Republican...I will take his word for it over yours.

Forum List

Back