Trump promises to end taxation of overtime pay: 'Your overtime hours will be tax-free'

Trump promises to end taxation of overtime pay: 'Your overtime hours will be tax-free'​

Watch Harris jump on this one like she did withTrump’s no tax on tips.

Trump promises to end taxation of overtime pay: 'Your overtime hours will be tax-free'​

Watch Harris jump on this one like she did withTrump’s no tax on tips.
No, because it's a stupid idea.

Just like the no tax on tips one.

Tax billionaires now!

You have the CBO numbers. Are you really trying to assert that an 0.005% increase in revenue is "a SIGNIFICANT" increase?

Revenue went from 3,316.2 (in billions) to 3,329.9 from 2017 to 2018. While increasing the deficit 4%
Good Lord you really can't read. Try checking those dates again and you see when the legislation passed, when it went into effect, and the results after that.

Good Lord you really can't read. Try checking those dates again and you see when the legislation passed, when it went into effect, and the results after that.
Hilarious

You posted that the law was in effect Jan 1 2018. And now backtrack.

Okay from 2018 to 2019 revenue only increased 3.9% while the annual budget deficit increased 21%

Is 3.9% a significant amount in your mind?

Trumpy is promising flat chested women big racks. Trumpy is a con man. He's full of shit
You mean you’re NOT going to vote for him?

1726263282329.jpeg

Hilarious

You posted that the law was in effect Jan 1 2018. And now backtrack.

Okay from 2018 to 2019 revenue only increased 3.9% while the annual budget deficit increased 21%

Is 3.9% a significant amount in your mind?
Read what is in the links and get back to me. Your side said Trump's tax cuts are what crashed the economy, increased the deficit, etc. etc. etc. The links I posted from both left and right dispute that. Treasury revenues did not go down but went significantly up and the unacceptable deficit is due to mostly irresponsible congressional spending. End of story.

Read what is in the links and get back to me. Your side said Trump's tax cuts are what crashed the economy, increased the deficit, etc. etc. etc. The links I posted from both left and right dispute that. Treasury revenues did not go down but went significantly up and the unacceptable deficit is due to mostly irresponsible congressional spending. End of story.
We're dealing with this statement fox.

"His last massive tax cuts so spurred economic activity in a HEALTHY way and not an INFLATIONARY way that treasury revenues significantly increased"

He wealthy and corporate tax grift did not such thing as to significantly increase revenue.

We're dealing with this statement fox.

"His last massive tax cuts so spurred economic activity in a HEALTHY way and not an INFLATIONARY way that treasury revenues significantly increased"

He wealthy and corporate tax grift did not such thing as to significantly increase revenue.
Well the economists who have studied the results agree with me and not with thee. I believe I have shown sufficient support for my opinion on that. You on the other hand seem to just not want that to be true. Not a convincing rebuttal in a debate. But do have a great rest of your day.

You have the CBO numbers. Are you really trying to assert that an 0.005% increase in revenue is "a SIGNIFICANT" increase?

Revenue went from 3,316.2 (in billions) to 3,329.9 from 2017 to 2018. While increasing the deficit 4%
A more reasonable reaction would be how is it the government rakes in 3.3 trillion dollars a year and it’s still not enough for them. Really? It’s impossible to stay within a 3.3 trillion dollar budget?

Holy shit I just checked for 2024, they took in over 4 trillion fucking dollars.

In your first post you couldn’t even get the topic right. He was talking about overtime…

Then, you come back talking about the price of a car, clearly wanting government intervention on your behalf, but won’t work extra to get your dream.

I say better keep driving that hoopdee then…the government owes you nothing, and neither do I
But you are, now, willing to pay for a woman’s IVF since your cult leader said he was, right?

In your first post you couldn’t even get the topic right. He was talking about overtime…

Then, you come back talking about the price of a car, clearly wanting government intervention on your behalf, but won’t work extra to get your dream.

I say better keep driving that hoopdee then…the government owes you nothing, and neither do I
I was being sarcastic. I was mocking idiot hypocrites like you, who really only oppose "free shit" when someone else is getting it.

Forum List

Back