Trump promises to end taxation of overtime pay: 'Your overtime hours will be tax-free'

We? There’s no fucking we in overtime. It’s I and just I.
Anyway, I've already worked it out with my employer. My pay will be minimum wage from now on, but I'll get one hour of overtime each week, and my overtime rate will be $3500/hr. Win/win. So much winning.

But... Kamala is offering $25k for first time home buyers, and I qualify. Decisions, decisions....

Anyway, I've already worked it out with my employer. My pay will be minimum wage from now on, but I'll get one hour of overtime each week, and my overtime rate will be $3500/hr. Win/win. So much winning.

But... Kamala is offering $25k for first time home buyers, and I qualify. Decisions, decisions....
I’m not sure you’re actually employed. You don’t seem very intelligent or useful. That’s probably why you’re looking for handouts.

I’m not sure you’re actually employed. You don’t seem very intelligent or useful. That’s probably why you’re looking for handouts.
I'm just going with the flow. Both candidates are trying to buy votes, and mine's for sale. I just need to do some math and figure out which candidate will net me more cash.

I'm just going with the flow. Both candidates are trying to buy votes, and mine's for sale. I just need to do some math and figure out which candidate will net me more cash.
You don’t have to sell me on you being a democrat.

You don’t have to sell me on you being a democrat.
Or a Republican, it would seem. The tax break could turn out to net me more than the free money for a home. Well see what else they come up with. If I worked for tips, I'd already be leaning Trump.

And, as I said, I need a new car. Money talks.

Or a Republican, it would seem. The tax break could turn out to be more the the free money for a home. Well see what else they come up with. If I worked for tips, Is already be leaning Trump.

And as I said, I need a new car. Money talks.
You better vote democrat. Trumps plans mean you’ll actually have to get a job.

If you say so. I thought you were a Trumpster, but whatever. Whoever gives me the most free shit will get my vote.
Looking at it more, given that it would be four "installments', Trump's tax bene could add up to more than Kamala's home buyer thing. Especially if my minimum wage angle works out. Devil's in the details I spose.

Forum List

Back