Trump Promises Water To Thirsty Californians

Trump promised to turn on a "Giant Faucet" in Canada. And you think Biden is senile
senile?
The first thing I notice is that you had to search for a fake news station to re-enforce your hate for me abd Trump.

The fake news, always wrong.

Trump always right. Yes, the mountain range, the cascades extend from canada, washington, through oregon, into california feeding the Shasta dam which is the beginning of the Central Valley Project, which is built, which Trump spoke of.

The C.W. Jones Pumping station, which is built, for decades, is the faucet Trump spoke of. As Trump stated, it simply needs to be turned on then the farmers can grow food.

Would you like to see the C.W. Jones Pumping station turned on so that the water from the Cascade mountain range, which begins in Canada, flows to where we grow food.

Yes or No?

senile?
The first thing I notice is that you had to search for a fake news station to re-enforce your hate for me abd Trump.

The fake news, always wrong.

Trump always right. Yes, the mountain range, the cascades extend from canada, washington, through oregon, into california feeding the Shasta dam which is the beginning of the Central Valley Project, which is built, which Trump spoke of.

The C.W. Jones Pumping station, which is built, for decades, is the faucet Trump spoke of. As Trump stated, it simply needs to be turned on then the farmers can grow food.

Would you like to see the C.W. Jones Pumping station turned on so that the water from the Cascade mountain range, which begins in Canada, flows to where we grow food.

Yes or No?

That wasn't a "fake news station". That was the most trusted news network of three Canadian television networks, national news report. Someone with absolutely no dog in the US election hunt. Global is a privately owned national television network owned by J.R. Shaw, as part of his media holdings.

• Overall, we rate Global News Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Global News presents fair, balanced, well-sourced, and factual news in its reporting. Local news is written through staff writers and contains minimally loaded language such as this: Penticton shootings: John Brittain charged with murder following B.C. shooting spree. World News is also written by Global News writers and from Reuters and the Associated Press. Those articles that are not direct carryovers contain a slight Left Bias, although the reporting is, again, well-sourced and factual.

This review is only based on GN’s political reporting. While this reviewer is no expert on Canadian politics, the articles I read on those subjects appeared to have a slight Left Bias. Finally, a Reuters institute survey found that 71% of respondents trust their news coverage and 12% do not, ranking them #1 in trust among the major English language Canadian news providers.

That wasn't a "fake news station". That was the most trusted news network of three Canadian television networks, national news report. Someone with absolutely no dog in the US election hunt. Global is a privately owned national television network owned by J.R. Shaw, as part of his media holdings.

• Overall, we rate Global News Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Global News presents fair, balanced, well-sourced, and factual news in its reporting. Local news is written through staff writers and contains minimally loaded language such as this: Penticton shootings: John Brittain charged with murder following B.C. shooting spree. World News is also written by Global News writers and from Reuters and the Associated Press. Those articles that are not direct carryovers contain a slight Left Bias, although the reporting is, again, well-sourced and factual.

This review is only based on GN’s political reporting. While this reviewer is no expert on Canadian politics, the articles I read on those subjects appeared to have a slight Left Bias. Finally, a Reuters institute survey found that 71% of respondents trust their news coverage and 12% do not, ranking them #1 in trust among the major English language Canadian news providers.

Most trusted from canada does not say much considering the Trump coverage.

The Cascades extend into California feeding Shasta dam, which begins the Central Valley Project.

If the most trusted news source reported the news instead of making a hit piece than they would of reported the story accurately.

Canada's media, comoared to the USA, extremely regulated.

Do you want the CW pumping station turned on so farmers can produce food, yes or no?

The Cascades extend into California feeding Shasta dam, which begins the Central Valley Project.

If the most trusted news source reported the news instead of making a hit piece than they would of reported the story accurately.

Canada's media, compared to the USA, extremely regulated.

Do you want the CW pumping station turned on so farmers can produce food, yes or no?
Dragonlady can't keep up with you since you are the expert on this topic and she is merely another Democrat.

Canada's media, comoared to the USA, extremely regulated.

Are you whining because they tell the truth about your senile old candidate????

Yes, the are regulated. They'll lose their license if they're caught lying. That's why FOX has no Canadian outlets. They'd never be able to keep their license. And they'd be prosecuted for "hate speech", as well. Lies about immigrant crime, Holocaust denial, "groomers".

You can't just lie and get away with it. Republicans HATE that.

Dragonlady is 10 steps ahead of him because he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, and neither do you. I am not and have never been a "Democrat".
Funny since you side with Democrat constantly. By the way, your language is not accurate.

Are you whining because they tell the truth about your senile old candidate????

Yes, the are regulated. They'll lose their license if they're caught lying. That's why FOX has no Canadian outlets. They'd never be able to keep their license. And they'd be prosecuted for "hate speech", as well. Lies about immigrant crime, Holocaust denial, "groomers".

You can't just lie and get away with it. Republicans HATE that.
Well, to tell you the truth I love that you give me many opportunities to show everyone how very little you know about Canada.

As I said, Canadian media is 100% controlled by the government. A good example is your comment, "And they'd be prosecuted for "hate speech,"

There is no freedom of speech in Canada. Do you want the CW Jones Pumping Station turned on to let water flow to farmers that grow your food, yes or no?

Forum List

Back