Trump proven right--------again

not yet. just pointing out that what he said is legal and has been done before by a democrat president.

Funny, I don't hear any whining from you libs about what Carter did, why is that?

and I dont hear anything from any of you RW's patting Reagan on the back for allowing refugees in the country either. Sad, not funny.

No one objects to legal immigration. All we expect is that immigrants follow our laws and are properly vetted by the government before being allowed in this country.

This is a public safety issue, not an immigration issue.

Reagan took care of the illegal aliens too.

Reagan is dead. The situation today is quite different. Reagan did not have Islamic terrorists to deal with.

I don't understand why you libs want to say that if Reagan did something, that makes it right. I thought you hated Reagan.

It was the part about immigrants obeying the law. Reagan over looked that.

Reagan was wrong, so should we repeat that mistake just because Reagan did it?

you "logic" is illogical.

You'd think that Europe's experience with muslims would be enough for most of us, including Obama, to beware. Public safety as well as national security is at risk. I wonder what Obama's agenda is. However, his going against his base on trade deals with other countries that put American jobs at risk, forgetting all about single payer and shoving obamacare through, etc. should be enough for us to realize he's either been bought off, or is being blackmailed to endanger this county. Or maybe, the right wing was correct from the beginning - he's been out to destroy this country from the beginning. Beware of mrs. clinton being president, folks. She'll be no better, and probably be worse than obama.

and I dont hear anything from any of you RW's patting Reagan on the back for allowing refugees in the country either. Sad, not funny.

No one objects to legal immigration. All we expect is that immigrants follow our laws and are properly vetted by the government before being allowed in this country.

Reagan is dead. The situation today is quite different. Reagan did not have Islamic terrorists to deal with.

I don't understand why you libs want to say that if Reagan did something, that makes it right. I thought you hated Reagan.

I just wanted to hear you say that.

I don't think US code 1182 defines a "class" of immigrants by their religion.

Here it is in its entirety:

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

the point is that it gives the president authority to make that decision.

Most of the European countries are wishing that their leaders had such authority and had exercised it.

Not really. There are specific classes listed in the code, religion is not one of them.

Ok, then lets use "arab looking". you are splitting hairs and missing the point.

That's not a class either.

ok then you pick one. Syrian, Arabic speaking, goat loving, camel piss drinking, wife beating, sharia believers, murdering bastards.

your idiocy mandates absurdity.

Personally, i support a temporary pause on all immigration. We need time to seriously assess the problems. Only a pause will allow us to do that.

unlike you dem/libs who support your lying candidates no matter what they say or do, I am always ready to admit the mistakes of conservatives and republicans

Most of the European countries are wishing that their leaders had such authority and had exercised it.

Not really. There are specific classes listed in the code, religion is not one of them.

Ok, then lets use "arab looking". you are splitting hairs and missing the point.

ok then you pick one. Syrian, Arabic speaking, goat loving, camel piss drinking, wife beating, sharia believers, murdering bastards.

Cue hissy fit because Fishy lied in his OP. Trump is wrong...AGAIN. (and will never be President, but I hope he's the GOP nominee :D )

Bigotry isn't a valid reason to limit immigration.

unlike you dem/libs who support your lying candidates no matter what they say or do, I am always ready to admit the mistakes of conservatives and republicans

Trump is a birther.

Trump uses racist crime statistics.

Trump claimed the people we swapped for Bergdahl were "back on the battle field" false.

Trump claimed Cruz had a Canadian passport

Trump claimed Obama wanted to take in 250,000 refugees, lie.

Trump claimed he watched thousands cheer in Jersey City on 9/11, another lie.

It goes on.

Have you denounced Trump for all of these?

Last edited:
pssssssssssst

Trump isn't the POTUS. He's not even a nominee for the next General election for POTUS.. but those are the facts.

not yet. just pointing out that what he said is legal and has been done before by a democrat president.

Funny, I don't hear any whining from you libs about what Carter did, why is that?

nah, Ronald didn't have a care in the world about Iran.

RWs confuse anyone that has a different opinion than they do as a LIB. They'll never understand people disagree with them because they're MORONS.

In 1938 a boat load of Jews trying to escape Nazi Germany docked in NYC. FDR sent them packing back to Germany.

Here is number eight US Code 1182, inadmissible aliens. This law was written
in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress, House and Senate,
and signed by a Democrat president.
"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever
the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens
into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United
States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall
deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as
immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any
restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
All of the pundits that are claiming that what Trump said is dumb, stupid,
reckless, dangerous, and/or unconstitutional, need to educate themselves. It
is already the law of the land. And it was utilized by Jimmy Carter, no
less, in 1979 to keep Iranians out of the United States, but he actually did
more. He made all Iranian students already here check in, and then he
deported a bunch. Seven thousand were found in violation of their visas,
15,000 Iranians were forced to leave the United States, 1979. You probably
won't hear of this from our mainstream media (nor from our
narcissist-in-chief), but those are the facts.

pssssssssssst

Trump isn't the POTUS. He's not even a nominee for the next General election for POTUS.. but those are the facts.

How are tourists vetted?

In 1938 a boat load of Jews trying to escape Nazi Germany docked in NYC. FDR sent them packing back to Germany.

Horrendous act of bigotry and the general feeling of jews at the time. However, technically not illegal as these immigrants were not of legal standing.

Unfortunately it is for many on the right.

Unfortunately it is for many on the right.

truth

Redfish, I am not a Trump supporter, but will vote for him if he is the GOP nominee. I wanted to clear that up before I respond, so you know where I am coming from.

Trumps problem is, that while I agree with your link; unless or until someone else comes up with a link from the government that refutes or changes that law, you shouldn't be the one who has to come up with it!

Trump needs to back up his own assertions after proclaiming them, to dissuade the left or media from putting forth the notion he is off the reservation. If he had, the question instead would be, "the why isn't the Democrats or Obama doing it!" That is a very powerful message indeed, if you are Trump making the assertions. He would have created a "gotcha" moment for himself against the left and the media, instead of allowing them to go on as they did.

We all know that a media cycle is short, so what candidates say have a short shelf life. Proving his point long after the media has moved on to something else, is akin to "closing the barn door, after the horse has already escaped." Trump should know this for he is far from stupid!

If he is going to make non PC statements, (and believe me when I hope he continues to do so) as soon as the left and media jump his shit, he should already have the laws in hand that prove his point, keeping it all in the same media cycle. In this manner, the left and media look like fools, instead of his supporters attempting to catch up long after that particular cycle of events has closed.

Trump can win this thing..............if..............he teaches those watching the cycles, that he is not lying, and that the left is misleading them constantly. As a candidate, that is his, and his teams job! Otherwise, all it comes out to is a shrug. He can do this, and he can steal plenty of votes, if is able to show how much the left believes their own voters are fools, and proves it conclusively.

Still, I appreciate your thread and link, and hope you continue on, while praying Trump gets a little wiser on how to beat the media and the left!

trump nauseates the majority of his party even though he has a larger share of primary support right now than any other individual candidate.

but he isn't getting the support of anyone but old angry white christian males.

he isn't ever going to be president.

normal people would be embarrassed to express that type of bigotry.

amazing what anonymity allows ugly people to say.

Could Trump the President exclude persons from the United States based upon their religion?
Legally I don't think that there would be an issue.

Nothing says "Welcome to America" like making people declare what religion that they call themselves.

no, but religion based mass murder is a valid reason.

Once more with the grape analogy. If you have a bowl of 500 grapes and you know that 20 of them contain poison that will kill you, would just grab a handful and eat them?

Forum List

Back