Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Thank you Mr Trump for showing us what a weak leader is.

43359028_2148516358493530_3197538641463214080_n.jpg

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

So where is he wrong? The Democrats are not "his own people."

Donald J Trump:

"You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal.

"And, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal."

So, how is that deal making working out?

And you sheep fell for this shit.

He is not wrong, he is 100% right...A shutdown means the president is weak..

I don't think so. Weak is giving Democrats what they want. It's what they are used to when the government shuts down.

One day I have hope that you will get past that conditioning, but I am not holding my breath.
Lol
Says a progressive snowflake

You can't deny the facts.
POTUS - Republican
House - Republican
Senate - Republican
And Trump still can't pull it off.
"Sad".
He's the clown we told you he was.
Deep state... runs the Federal government

Deep state...is as real as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

Put your tinfoil hat back on

I don't think so. Weak is giving Democrats what they want. It's what they are used to when the government shuts down.

They are Trump's words, and he was 100% correct. Can't walk them back now.

One day I have hope that you will get past that conditioning, but I am not holding my breath.
Lol
Says a progressive snowflake

Funny coming from the guy that worships the government.

Wait....you feel the government solves our problems...then you say the other guy worships government? WTF?

I am the guy that has been telling you statist for 2 years that the government cannot solve your problems...do try and keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back