Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
43359028_2148516358493530_3197538641463214080_n.jpg

One day I have hope that you will get past that conditioning, but I am not holding my breath.
Lol
Says a progressive snowflake

You can't deny the facts.
POTUS - Republican
House - Republican
Senate - Republican
And Trump still can't pull it off.
"Sad".
He's the clown we told you he was.
Deep state... runs the Federal government

Deep state...is as real as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

Put your tinfoil hat back on
Lol
High-level civilian federal employees are accountable to nobody

One day I have hope that you will get past that conditioning, but I am not holding my breath.
Lol

POTUS - Republican
House - Republican
Senate - Republican
"Sad".

Santa Claus is only real to those that can spell his name.

Lol

POTUS - Republican
House - Republican
Senate - Republican
"Sad".

Lol

Just like our elected officials.

I blame the RINOs for not getting their shit together. They could had funded this long ago, they didn’t and that is why they lost the House.

Lol

Funny coming from the guy that worships the government.

Wait....you feel the government solves our problems...then you say the other guy worships government? WTF?

I am the guy that has been telling you statist for 2 years that the government cannot solve your problems...do try and keep up
images

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Thank you Mr Trump for showing us what a weak leader is.
Our President is shutting down the Government because Fox News was making fun of him

Senate - Republican

Senate: not 60 votes.

Obama did not have 60 votes when your savior was bashing his lack of leadership. Either Trump was lying then or he is a weak leader now...which is it?

You mean Commie Care passed with 51 Senate votes?

There was not a shut down during the time of ObamaCare passing. Do try and keep up with the topic.

Lol

Wait....you feel the government solves our problems...then you say the other guy worships government? WTF?

I am the guy that has been telling you statist for 2 years that the government cannot solve your problems...do try and keep up
images

And yet you fall down and worship the government daily...weird.

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Thank you Mr Trump for showing us what a weak leader is.
Our President is shutting down the Government because Fox News was making fun of him

That makes as much sense as anything else he does.

I blame the RINOs for not getting their shit together. They could had funded this long ago, they didn’t and that is why they lost the House.

Republicans controlled Congress for two years and did nothing about the wall

Now, with two weeks left of Republican control, they need to hold Government hostage to get their wall

"when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president."

Donald J Trump

Senate - Republican

Obama did not have 60 votes when your savior was bashing his lack of leadership. Either Trump was lying then or he is a weak leader now...which is it?

There was not a shut down during the time of ObamaCare passing. Do try and keep up with the topic.

There wasn't? Now can you tell us why there was no government shutdown?

Lol

"Getting past that conditioning" (re: Ben Carson image) seems to suggest you speak with forked tongue.

Lol

POTUS - Republican
House - Republican
Senate - Republican
"Sad".

Lol

Just like our elected officials.
All elected federal officials are corrupt no matter what side they pick, and the deep state are high level civilian employees definitely corrupt

Senate - Republican

Because Trump was not the POTUS?

Republicans controlled Congress for two years and did nothing about the wall

Now, with two weeks left of Republican control, they need to hold Government hostage to get their wall

So why didn't DumBama pass single-payer when he had control? We keep hearing the minority Republicans stopped him.

Dang, someone is fricken confused...and it ain't me.

Lol

"Getting past that conditioning" (re: Ben Carson image) seems to suggest you speak with forked tongue.

I have been consistent in my message that the government is not the answer for my whole time on this forum.

While you sheep gave the government credit for the US being a net exporter of oil, I point out the government had nothing to do with it.

When you sheep say that Trump created millions of jobs as POTUS I point out that the government (i.e. POTUS) does not create jobs.

Yes, but it what it really was is because Hussein got 60 Senate votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back