• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Republican voters will never admit us liberals are right but aren't they admitting it when none of their superstars can even beat fiorino carson or trump?

If Paul Ryan Ted Cruz Chris Christy santorum Walker kascich huckabee Perry or bush were ever good wouldn't they be beating 3 non politicians?

Don't bother arguing it Republicans. You guys won't even admit Gw bush sucked. You don't have to. Your telling me all I need to know in your primaries. If he was good jeb would be your front runner.

Whatever. You need to go back to second grade and learn how to read and write. This time, go to a private school so you will actually learn something.

The truth is a large minority of Americans are nationalist that support strong borders but hate loserterians. Trump is winning for this reason...

Only 25-30% of this country want to cut the shit out of everything.

Republican voters will never admit us liberals are right but aren't they admitting it when none of their superstars can even beat fiorino carson or trump?

If Paul Ryan Ted Cruz Chris Christy santorum Walker kascich huckabee Perry or bush were ever good wouldn't they be beating 3 non politicians?

Don't bother arguing it Republicans. You guys won't even admit Gw bush sucked. You don't have to. Your telling me all I need to know in your primaries. If he was good jeb would be your front runner.

If you said it, then it must be true.

Libertarians make up less than 5% of the electorate, although some millennials find the philosophy, if not the groups, interesting.

Libertarians make up less than 5% of the electorate, although some millennials find the philosophy, if not the groups, interesting.
It's for middle class moderates who lean right fiscally but left socially. They just aren't that educated. Like teabaggers.

I disagree with the OP. The last I checked all the candidates were tied with zero delegates.

Yo, Paul Ryan? Get your facts straight, damn you people are idiots! Also, it`s very early? Don`t you think you are talking out of your ass, as usual!!!

"GTP"
Yo, you fail!
LTKkMz65c.jpeg

As a rule, professional politicians suck.

Carter didn't and Obama's alright.

I never complain about politicians. Where do they come from? They come from American families schools and churches. They are the best we got. If you have greedy ignorant people this is what you get.

Carter didn't and Obama's alright.

Carter sucked more than most of them.

I never complain about politicians. Where do they come from? They come from American families schools and churches. They are the best we got. If you have greedy ignorant people this is what you get.

Serial killers come from the same places.

Mr. Trump denounced the 2003 invasion of Iraq as a foreign policy disaster, blamed Mr. Bush for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and painted his presidency as a failure. Yet Mr. Trump suffered little backlash from voters in the Republican primaries as a result.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/17/us/politics/george-w-bush-gop-fundraising.html?_r=0

An Unlikely Savior Emerges to Help Endangered Republicans: George W. Bush

After eight years of largely abstaining from politics, former President George W. Bush is throwing himself into an effort to save his party’s most vulnerable senators, including several whose re-election campaigns have been made more difficult by Donald J. Trump’s presence at the top of the ticket.

In the weeks since Mr. Trump emerged as the party’s presumptive presidential nominee, Mr. Bush has headlined fund-raisers for two Republican senators and has made plans to help three more. Among them are Senators John McCain of Arizona, who was one of Mr. Trump’s earliest targets of derision, and Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, who has struggled to respond to Mr. Trump’s inflammatory talk.

Friends say that the former president is deeply bothered by Mr. Trump’s campaign message, especially his derogatory remarks about Muslims and immigrants. At the event with Mr. McCain, Mr. Bush stressed the importance of preserving the Republican-held Senate as a “check and balance” on the White House, suggesting that even he realizes Hillary is going to win!!!

Forum List

Back