Trump Proves The GOP Sucks.

Am I right?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Hey! Sealybobo, what do ewe think will happen to American wages if Hillary opens the borders and floods the country with aliens from ALL of the Americas?
Will she do that? I predict no.
she has already said she was going to, she already said she wanted open borders.
Your prediction ability really sucks. You should try following your candidates anti American policy before you predict she wont do what she has already said she would.

Winning elections and losing your jobs! Way to fucking go.
I have a great job. I am talented enough to earn a good pay because of my skills. But the people voting for trump are blue collar uneducated workers who just want their high paying union jobs back. Are you saying they won't get them back?
I said your union jobs left with the democrats in charge! Right?

Corporations would rather pay $3 an hour to a Mexican in Mexico than it would an American at $10 hr. So what is your argument? Is it that we should start paying $3 so we can be competitive?
Ahhhh! But you skipped right past NAFTA and TPP both of which are championed by democrats. Clinton signed NAFTA and the other Clinton will sign TPPA if she gets the chance. Now who is against unfair trade agreements? Trump is of course! Now, you have been educated. Quit hating on the corporations, give them a tax break and they will stay here.
Why do you forget bush 1 invented NAFTA? Clinton signed Bush's bill into law true. Know who wasn't happy then? Us liberals. Too late trumpets. That ship has sailed.

And more Republicans in the Senate and house signed it than did Democrats. So who you voting for Senate and house? Liar!

Trump found an angle. You bought it.
The buck stops at Clinton's desk. He had the veto power did he use it? No! He signed the bill. Obama has been pushing for TPPA and ewe know it.

I have a great job. I am talented enough to earn a good pay because of my skills. But the people voting for trump are blue collar uneducated workers who just want their high paying union jobs back. Are you saying they won't get them back?

Corporations would rather pay $3 an hour to a Mexican in Mexico than it would an American at $10 hr. So what is your argument? Is it that we should start paying $3 so we can be competitive?
Ahhhh! But you skipped right past NAFTA and TPP both of which are championed by democrats. Clinton signed NAFTA and the other Clinton will sign TPPA if she gets the chance. Now who is against unfair trade agreements? Trump is of course! Now, you have been educated. Quit hating on the corporations, give them a tax break and they will stay here.
Why do you forget bush 1 invented NAFTA? Clinton signed Bush's bill into law true. Know who wasn't happy then? Us liberals. Too late trumpets. That ship has sailed.

And more Republicans in the Senate and house signed it than did Democrats. So who you voting for Senate and house? Liar!

The buck stops at Clinton's desk. He had the veto power did he use it? No! He signed the bill. Obama has been pushing for TPPA and ewe know it.
Yes he signed the Republicans bil so why call him liberal?

Republican voters will never admit us liberals are right but aren't they admitting it when none of their superstars can even beat fiorino carson or trump?

If Paul Ryan Ted Cruz Chris Christy santorum Walker kascich huckabee Perry or bush were ever good wouldn't they be beating 3 non politicians?

Don't bother arguing it Republicans. You guys won't even admit Gw bush sucked. You don't have to. Your telling me all I need to know in your primaries. If he was good jeb would be your front runner.
Flying the Incompecunt banner gives you zero cred.

Hey! Sealybobo, what do ewe think will happen to American wages if Hillary opens the borders and floods the country with aliens from ALL of the Americas?
Sure she will.
Explain to us what you want to do. I bet zero taxes to get corporations to come back is part of it. Then America loses
Americans really lose when jobs come back dont they.
Why does Delaware have so many businesses incorporated in their state that actually dont even do business in Delaware.
How much more tax would be generated if a business came back to the states, and paid little or even no tax but employed a few hundred or thousand people that would be paying tax?
Your problem is that you like all liberals, want everyone else to pay your share of the taxes while you pay nothing. Its why the liberals are so against a flat tax with no deductions. It would mean everyone would pay and there would be no more of the bullshit that we have now where people get money back that they never even paid in.

Sure she will.
Explain to us what you want to do. I bet zero taxes to get corporations to come back is part of it. Then America loses
Why don't you just make them competitive with other countries?

So why would you even consider voting for Hillary?

Republican voters will never admit us liberals are right but aren't they admitting it when none of their superstars can even beat fiorino carson or trump?

If Paul Ryan Ted Cruz Chris Christy santorum Walker kascich huckabee Perry or bush were ever good wouldn't they be beating 3 non politicians?

Don't bother arguing it Republicans. You guys won't even admit Gw bush sucked. You don't have to. Your telling me all I need to know in your primaries. If he was good jeb would be your front runner.
Flying the Incompecunt banner gives you zero cred.
Is this what we have to expect for the next 4 years? Bunch of losers and bitches. You clearly don't like democracy unless of course only land barons get to vote.

Sure she will.
Why does Delaware have so many businesses incorporated in their state that actually dont even do business in Delaware.
How much more tax would be generated if a business came back to the states, and paid little or even no tax but employed a few hundred or thousand people that would be paying tax?
Your problem is that you like all liberals, want everyone else to pay your share of the taxes while you pay nothing. Its why the liberals are so against a flat tax with no deductions. It would mean everyone would pay and there would be no more of the bullshit that we have now where people get money back that they never even paid in.
So you want to shift the tax burden off the corporations and 100% on the workers.

Our income shouldn't even be taxed for crying out loud.

Sure she will.
Why don't you just make them competitive with other countries?
Not all countries are equal. Do you want educated Americans or dumb Mexicans? So you want us to compete with chinese slave wage labor. Got it.

Listen. Your ideas suck. I entertain them every 2-4 years because of elections but when the election is over or when it seems to be decided I wish you people would just shut the fuck up and go away for a little bit. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

And your party hasn't improved or changed one bit. It's still George Bush's party. The only difference is Trump. Reminds me of Ron Paul. A social liberal but a conservative prick. Try running a guy like Trump as a Democrat and maybe. MAYBE.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

No one sucks worse than Hillary yet you support that stupid, careless and incompetent POS for POTUS.

You can't cure stupid. LOL

No one sucks worse than Hillary yet you support that stupid, careless and incompetent POS for POTUS.

She's going to beat your nominee dumb lady. And your nominee beat all the GOP ass clowns so that makes her better than like 20 republicans.

Hillary is better than all these people. If not, you're stupid for not running one of them.

She's going to beat your nominee dumb lady. And your nominee beat all the GOP ass clowns so that makes her better than like 20 republicans.

Hillary is better than all these people. If not, you're stupid for not running one of them.

Trump isn't my candidate asshole. I'm not a Rep.

As for Hillary she's not better than anyone. In fact she's much worse.

If you want stupid, careless and incompetent in the WH then Hillary should get your vote. She sure as hell won't be getting mine.

Trump isn't my candidate asshole. I'm not a Rep.

As for Hillary she's not better than anyone. In fact she's much worse.

If you want stupid, careless and incompetent in the WH then Hillary should get your vote. She sure as hell won't be getting mine.
What are you then? If you think a Clinton in the White House is worse than Trump or any of those other ass hats then you aren't smart enough to be a democrat. You're either a stupid libertarian or Jill stein dummy.

Best Presidents in the modern era:

Bill Clinton 29.92% (321 votes)

Ronald Reagan 25.07% (269 votes)

Franklin D. Roosevelt 20.97% (225 votes)

Barack Obama 9.41% (101 votes)

John F. Kennedy 5.03% (54 votes)

George W. Bush 2.33% (25 votes)

Lyndon Johnson 1.77% (19 votes)

Harry Truman 1.58% (17 votes)

Jimmy Carter 1.3% (14 votes)

Dwight D. Eisenhower 1.21% (13 votes)

George H. W. Bush 0.75% (8 votes)

Richard Nixon 0.65% (7 votes)

Gerald Ford 0% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 1,073

Listen. Your ideas suck. I entertain them every 2-4 years because of elections but when the election is over or when it seems to be decided I wish you people would just shut the fuck up and go away for a little bit. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

And your party hasn't improved or changed one bit. It's still George Bush's party. The only difference is Trump. Reminds me of Ron Paul. A social liberal but a conservative prick. Try running a guy like Trump as a Democrat and maybe. MAYBE.
Yes! Okay! Like being a democrat ever got you anything. Remember the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? That's ewe sealybobo.

Sure she will.
So you want to shift the tax burden off the corporations and 100% on the workers.

Our income shouldn't even be taxed for crying out loud.
It is real smart taxing the companies out of the country. How is that working out for ya?

Forum List

Back