Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Face it, it you were actually educated, you would not be duped by Trump and not be such a stupid, ignorant climate change denier

First of all, I am not a "denier." Rather, I explain what does cause climate change on Earth, and how that proof rules out CO2 as a cause.

But to comprehend that, you would have to have an IQ over 10, and you do not.
If you are correct that CO2 is not a cause of climate change then why are the major oil companies who for years were climate change deniers now on board with taking action to reduce CO2 in the atmosphere? Shell is now putting millions every year into climate change research. BP is a major investor in alternative energy. Big Oil does not invest in hoaxes.

CHEVRON
Chevron website
“The responsibility of controlling greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions must be shared equitably by the top emitting countries of the world through long-term and coordinated national frameworks.”

CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips website
Climate Change
“We recognize that human activity, including the burning of fossil fuels, is contributing to increased concentrations of greenhouse gas (GHG) in the atmosphere that can lead to adverse changes in global climate.”

BP
BP website
Climate Change
“BP believes that climate change is an important long-term issue that justifies global action.” "We have guidance for existing operations and projects on how to assess potential risks and impacts from a changing climate to enable mitigation steps to be incorporated into project planning, design and operations.”

EXXON/MOBIL
ExxonMobil website
“The risk of climate change is clear and the risk warrants action.” William Colton, ExxonMobil’s vice president of corporate strategic planning.

SHELL
Shell website and reports
Climate Change
“CO2 emissions must be reduced to avoid serious climate change. To manage CO2, governments and industry must work together. Government action is needed and we support an international framework that puts a price on CO2, encouraging the use of all CO2-reducing technologies.”

Oil Company Positions on the Reality and Risk of Climate Change — Enviromental Studies

We have data and fudge regarding Antarctica.

We went to court 10 years ago on that issue, and the court sided with the data over the fudge...

Official British Court Finds 11 Inaccuracies in Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth, Labels It As Political Propaganda

"
  • The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

• The film suggests that evidence from ice cores proves that rising CO2 causes temperature increases over 650,000 years. The Court found that the film was misleading: over that period the rises in CO2 lagged behind the temperature rises by 800-2000 years."

Algore's side never appealed. The verdict stood. The left just started lying and fudging again....
Why does NASA say the Antarctic ice is decreasing?
You know what I think? I think you ask questions and if anyone answers them you ignore it.

NASA has a better view than climate change deniers that have their heads up their ass.
Dramatic Nasa images show the staggering loss of ice at the south pole | Daily Mail Online

Face it, it you were actually educated, you would not be duped by Trump and not be such a stupid, ignorant climate change denier

First of all, I am not a "denier." Rather, I explain what does cause climate change on Earth, and how that proof rules out CO2 as a cause.

If you are correct that CO2 is not a cause of climate change then why are the major oil companies who for years were climate change deniers now on board with taking action to reduce CO2 in the atmosphere? Shell is now putting millions every year into climate change research. BP is a major investor in alternative energy. Big Oil does not invest in hoaxes.

CHEVRON
Chevron website
“The responsibility of controlling greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions must be shared equitably by the top emitting countries of the world through long-term and coordinated national frameworks.”

CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips website
Climate Change
“We recognize that human activity, including the burning of fossil fuels, is contributing to increased concentrations of greenhouse gas (GHG) in the atmosphere that can lead to adverse changes in global climate.”

BP
BP website
Climate Change
“BP believes that climate change is an important long-term issue that justifies global action.” "We have guidance for existing operations and projects on how to assess potential risks and impacts from a changing climate to enable mitigation steps to be incorporated into project planning, design and operations.”

EXXON/MOBIL
ExxonMobil website
“The risk of climate change is clear and the risk warrants action.” William Colton, ExxonMobil’s vice president of corporate strategic planning.

SHELL
Climate Change
“CO2 emissions must be reduced to avoid serious climate change. To manage CO2, governments and industry must work together. Government action is needed and we support an international framework that puts a price on CO2, encouraging the use of all CO2-reducing technologies.”

Oil Company Positions on the Reality and Risk of Climate Change — Enviromental Studies

All these companies aren't taking these positions out of the goodness of their hearts. They want to be paid by any country who wants to reduce their emissions. which is pretty smart when you think about it. They make big money polluting the planet and are trying to make more money unpolluting it. When you read about CO2 reducing technologies, these companies don't do it for free.

We went to court 10 years ago on that issue, and the court sided with the data over the fudge...

Official British Court Finds 11 Inaccuracies in Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth, Labels It As Political Propaganda

"
  • The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

• The film suggests that evidence from ice cores proves that rising CO2 causes temperature increases over 650,000 years. The Court found that the film was misleading: over that period the rises in CO2 lagged behind the temperature rises by 800-2000 years."

Algore's side never appealed. The verdict stood. The left just started lying and fudging again....
You know what I think? I think you ask questions and if anyone answers them you ignore it.
NASA has a better view than climate change deniers that have their heads up their ass.
Dramatic Nasa images show the staggering loss of ice at the south pole | Daily Mail Online

Once again who are we going to believe?

"

Those people can never make up their minds:

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

CHEVRON
Chevron website

CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips website
Climate Change

BP
BP website
Climate Change

EXXON/MOBIL
ExxonMobil website

SHELL
Climate Change

If you are correct that CO2 is not a cause of climate change then why are the major oil companies who for years were climate change deniers now on board with taking action to reduce CO2 in the atmosphere?

Because if they said fuck you whiney assholes and your bullshit, you whiney assholes would get upset.

BP is a major investor in alternative energy. Big Oil does not invest in hoaxes.

Big oil has discovered they can make money off you bozos if they play along with your delusions.
The tax subsidies and higher prices they can charge make it a good business decision, even if it is bad economics.

CHEVRON
Chevron website

CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips website
Climate Change

BP
BP website
Climate Change

EXXON/MOBIL
ExxonMobil website

SHELL
Climate Change

All these companies aren't taking these positions out of the goodness of their hearts. They want to be paid by any country who wants to reduce their emissions. which is pretty smart when you think about it. They make big money polluting the planet and are trying to make more money unpolluting it. When you read about CO2 reducing technologies, these companies don't do it for free.
Absolutely. They are strictly in it to make a profit. However, they are not going to invest millions if not billions in industries based on greenhouse gases causing global warming only to see the theory refuted or the world go into a prolonged cooling spell. 5 out of the 10 largest corporations in the world are petroleum companies. That didn't happen by chasing after hoaxes.

The whole world signed and agreed to this accord except Nicaragua and Syria. The whole world supports Obama.
Today the whole world is laughing at Trump and blasting Trump as a ignorant who claim this is hoax here and over seas. That's a fact.
BTW his EPA chief cannot even answer direct questions from his news briefing today. That's a fact.

If the whole world signed onto this farce, why the need for the US to do it too? Seems like those countries will do just fine without us.

US is the second worst polluters. We are the leader not a backward follower. We now at level of Syria and Nicaragua. Even China the worst polluters sign on to this accord.

Maybe you should get your facts right:

Air pollution from industrial activity isn’t just an environmental concern—it’s a major public health problem, too.

In a report (pdf) released Tuesday (Sept. 27), the World Health Organization (WHO) found that 92% of the population breathes air with unhealthy levels of pollutants. WHO collected air quality data from 3,000 locations across the globe and looked for concentrations of fine particulate matter, including sulfates, nitrates, mineral dust, and black carbon, which are less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter—about 1/1000 of a millimeter, or the width of a credit card. Both indoors and outdoors, these particles work their way into the lungs when we breathe, and can cause cardiovascular disease like lung cancer, stroke, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Every country has terrible air pollution, but these are the world’s worst

Now, if you click on the link (and I doubt you will) you can scroll down to the bottom of the page where they list the countries from worst to best. Just so you don't waste too much of your precious time, I suggest you scroll quickly to find the US.

Of course China signed onto it. They don't have to do shit until 2030, and even then, who knows if they'd honor it.

You are very funny Ray. LOL. You are telling me that air is polluted. So we need to do something. Correct? What are you trying to tell me? You need to look at this real link and the problem Ray.

List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions - Wikipedia

View attachment 130754

China. They don't do shit till 2030 is a lame and dumb excuse from Trump as a good example of LYING to Americans.
Technically yes they don't do anything till 2030 because that is the allowance they negotiated with the accord. But in REALITY that is incorrect. They are choking to death right now. What made you and Trump think they are not doing anything right now?
If someone has a cancer (China) is this person going to wait 13 years to get treatments? Wrong. If they waited 13 years to do something------- What do you think will happen to them? Chinese are not that stupid.
They are building several hydro electric dam like in Brahmaputra, three gorges dam and others. This year they scrapped 103 coal power plant which I heard this news in 2015 when they are still in planning stage. They are also doing a lot of improvements about smog from cars and other factory polluters. That is just the start.

The End of Coal Is Near: China Just Scrapped 103 Power Plants

1. Correct, the Chinese are not stupid, thats why they take advantage of our stupid like Dumbama.

You say that the Chinese are going more green all by themselves, and then try to make the case why WE should sign the Paris Accord? The Chinese are doing such a good job in your opinion without any international agreement.

2. You people on the left never learn anything about these agreements or treaties. It's like when Saddam signed an agreement to stop us from tearing his country apart, or when Russia signed on to nuclear disarmament, or when Iran said they will stop advancing their nuclear technology. These leaders can barely hold back their laughter when they sign these things because they know we are stupid enough to believe they will abide by them. They sign these treaties and then take them into the toilet and use them to wipe up with.

3. What Trump did was stop a gang of countries from making fools out of us again. And during this entire discussion since I joined in, not one of you on the left are able to tell me why we need to gang up with all these other countries.
4. Not one of you can tell me what would be accomplished by this that we can't accomplish ourselves without the agreement.

Ludicrous. Based from your post here you are trying to talk tough. In REALITY you don't know what you are talking about coming from racist like you. So your opinion I counted it as worthlessness

1. China is the worst polluters-------- They could have just reject and don't join the climate accord. Don't you think? They are not taking advantage of anybody, this is for their own good and making a big effort to improve their lives from garbage, air, emissions, water, land, waste and landfill as we speak. For unfit president and you to ------------ say they don't do anything till 2030 is the most ridiculous stupid lies I ever heard about China's climate accord. Trump is a pathological liar, an embarrassment to the whole world and toxic administration.
The 2030 they negotiated has something to do with the 1.3 billion population and the existing technology they currently have. They already allocated to spend $360 billions(see link) in reusable energy by 2020. AGAIN to say China is not doing anything till 2030 purely stupidity. The 2030 tolerance is similar to an obese (China) person trying to reduce weight. You cannot just cut off the food drastically but reasonable slowly. I know you don't know that.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.amp.html

2. Seven out of 10 support climate change ( actually 8 of 10 ). Are you saying that 7 from 10 are all left and liberals? Are you saying that those top CEOs in this his country that sent a letter( post 908 from Siete) plus Conoco and Exxon ( fossil industries) telling Trump he is very wrong are all left/liberals? That includes Ivanka and Tillerson. This alone you are very wrong and clueless. How many big names came out in support of Trump in this country or world wide?
Iran, Saddam and Russia has nothing to do with this topic Ray.
3. What Trump did is very wrong and dumb. He did this only for the sake of coal industry and believed that this climate change is a hoax. At the same time him and his inner circle cannot even admit it's a hoax. Just pure ignorance.
Nobody is ganging on us Ray-------- we were part of a great movement consist of 195 countries trying to save this one planet. We were the leader but because of Trump they put us back to the rear.
4. We are already accomplishing and progressing making a very good improvement toward lowering the emissions. So why bother to quit just because of ignorance? Why not join the pact and be the leader?
I asked this question to you and others over and over. But nobody answer my question. What jobs did we lost because of this climate change accord? Even the fossil industries supports this accord. So what in the world are you talking about Ray?

The whole world signed and agreed to this accord except Nicaragua and Syria. The whole world supports Obama.
Today the whole world is laughing at Trump and blasting Trump as a ignorant who claim this is hoax here and over seas. That's a fact.
BTW his EPA chief cannot even answer direct questions from his news briefing today. That's a fact.

If the whole world signed onto this farce, why the need for the US to do it too? Seems like those countries will do just fine without us.

US is the second worst polluters. We are the leader not a backward follower. We now at level of Syria and Nicaragua. Even China the worst polluters sign on to this accord.

Air pollution from industrial activity isn’t just an environmental concern—it’s a major public health problem, too.

In a report (pdf) released Tuesday (Sept. 27), the World Health Organization (WHO) found that 92% of the population breathes air with unhealthy levels of pollutants. WHO collected air quality data from 3,000 locations across the globe and looked for concentrations of fine particulate matter, including sulfates, nitrates, mineral dust, and black carbon, which are less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter—about 1/1000 of a millimeter, or the width of a credit card. Both indoors and outdoors, these particles work their way into the lungs when we breathe, and can cause cardiovascular disease like lung cancer, stroke, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Now, if you click on the link (and I doubt you will) you can scroll down to the bottom of the page where they list the countries from worst to best. Just so you don't waste too much of your precious time, I suggest you scroll quickly to find the US.

Of course China signed onto it. They don't have to do shit until 2030, and even then, who knows if they'd honor it.

You are very funny Ray. LOL. You are telling me that air is polluted. So we need to do something. Correct? What are you trying to tell me? You need to look at this real link and the problem Ray.

View attachment 130754

China. They don't do shit till 2030 is a lame and dumb excuse from Trump as a good example of LYING to Americans.
Technically yes they don't do anything till 2030 because that is the allowance they negotiated with the accord. But in REALITY that is incorrect. They are choking to death right now. What made you and Trump think they are not doing anything right now?
If someone has a cancer (China) is this person going to wait 13 years to get treatments? Wrong. If they waited 13 years to do something------- What do you think will happen to them? Chinese are not that stupid.
They are building several hydro electric dam like in Brahmaputra, three gorges dam and others. This year they scrapped 103 coal power plant which I heard this news in 2015 when they are still in planning stage. They are also doing a lot of improvements about smog from cars and other factory polluters. That is just the start.

Correct, the Chinese are not stupid, thats why they take advantage of our stupid like Dumbama.

You say that the Chinese are going more green all by themselves, and then try to make the case why WE should sign the Paris Accord? The Chinese are doing such a good job in your opinion without any international agreement.

It's not an opinion Ray-------- it's a Fact that China is doing a good job trying to improve their lives with or without the agreement as part of world wide commitments. Showing the world that they belong to the elite. They scrap 103 of their coal plants ------ is that a sign of taking advantage Obama? They are not taking advantage of Obama or anybody----- that only came from racist like you.

The similarities is when your house is full of toxic smoke------ Are you going to tolerate till it kills you? I cannot make any more dumber than this.

Still, only words. A non-binding agreement. Just talk is all it is. No accountability, no enforcement, no way to verify.

Then all the better that we step out of it! Still the same bad idea no matter, just another attempt to globalize socialize one-worldize our country.

Yep! First, we are not the #2 polluter, don't know where you got that crap, and if all the other countries still want to do it, NOTHING STOPPING THEM! JUST QUIT TRYING TO STICK ME WITH THE BILL! The US Taxpayer is SICK AND TIRED of carry the world on our shoulders. The Accord won't make a damn bit of an effect, it would cost us hugely, and besides, Trump made it clear he would be all open to it if it can be worked out different that we aren't screwed in the ass. DAMN PROUD TO HAVE A PRESIDENT stand up for me like that and take it in the chin because it was the right thing to do for the USA.
First, we are not the #2 polluter, don't know where you got that crap,
I don't know where you've been that you DIDN'T know we were the #2 polluter. I've heard some places say we're #1, but I'll go with the EPA and what is said in my local paper this morning.

2014_emissions_0.png

Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data | US EPA

Yes but is that adjusted for population???
It's one planet, one atmosphere. Explain why the populations matter as to the amount of greenhouse gasses entering the atmosphere.

The data is skewed against the USA due to its size and number of people! Of course we appear a bigger polluter than we are, if we didn't have such good technology, we would pollute much more. And India while contributing 7% is a much bigger polluter considering the small size of the country and population.

View attachment 130663

China produces nearly a THIRD of the world CO2 emission yet is GROWING and not affected by the ACCORD.
India, despite its small size producers almost as much as all the countries of the EU combined.
Yes, we produce 14%, considering our population and size, pretty damned good compared to the tiny EU (look at a map).
Tiny Japan producers almost as much as all of Russia!
If you want to say 14% is still 14%, fine, but to cut our CO2 by 20% would be DEVASTATING to our economy, MASSIVELY EXPENSIVE. Now is not the time with our economy already weak and when the benefits of doing so are HIGHLY debatable. Even the PA predicts only a minuscule improvement over a century!
Not a good deal to CRIPPLE ourselves while China and India run away Scott free producing nearly 40% of the total global amount and INCREASING.

Let's take a look at air quality in BEIJING CHINA:

View attachment 130664

Now let us take a look at New Delhi India:

View attachment 130665

Now, let us take a look at an American City like Chicago, one of our largest:

View attachment 130667

Any questions? Pure numbers and statistical data can be deceiving.
Pure numbers and statistical data can be deceiving.
I realize that, and you took pure numbers and twisted them into a whine that China and India pollute more than we do. (Which India does not, btw) So why should there be an agreement that encourages them to pollute less, you ask? Shit, I CAN NOT understand where your logic comes from.
It doesn't "encourage" them to pollute less. It gives them free reign to pollute all they want.

View attachment 130754

CO2 isn't pollution, dumbass.

You are an idiot person.

Main sources of carbon dioxide emissions

View attachment 130754

CO2 isn't pollution, dumbass.

You are an idiot person.

Main sources of carbon dioxide emissions

How does that prove that CO2 is pollution?

Bear, you are in denial

'Washington can't stop Americans': Michael Bloomberg pledges to pay US share of Paris climate funding

'Washington can't stop Americans': Michael Bloomberg pledges to pay US share of Paris climate funding
Bloomberg doesn't have the funds to pay for it.. He is a moron..

Yes he does. It's coming out from his own pocket dumb shit.
15 million doesn't even pay the interest that would compound on the unpaid debt. The Illegally Obama placed debt....

So you cannot prove your $380 billions and Germany $18 billions. You lied and don't shit what you are taking about.
Why do you people lie? Like Trump.

Bush pledged $2 billions as of May 2017 we only contributed $1 billions, others donated combined about $10.3 billions. That's a fact.

Unfortunately, not everyone was in on the joke. Determined to display “leadership,” President Obama made the classic mistake of the kid who hears everyone is going skinny-dipping, strips naked, plunges into the water, and then turns to find his dry and still-modest peers laughing from the shore as they run off with his clothes. While everyone else both literally and figuratively mailed in their commitments, the president pledged a dramatic reduction in U.S. emissions: 26 to 28 percent below their 2005 level by 2025. To further grease the skids of international diplomacy, he committed the United States to lead the transfer of $100 billion in annual “climate finance” from the developed world to the developing countries that are pledging nothing.

Read more at: Another Obama Legacy: Americans Will Pay Billions for a Useless Climate Agreement

You cannot prove your lies on the $380 billions and Germany $18 billions then double down by posting a worthless untrustworthy bias media national review. What a crap.

National Media: These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

View attachment 130754

Technically yes they don't do anything till 2030 because that is the allowance they negotiated with the accord.

Yes, Trump was correct.

But in REALITY that is incorrect.

Wrong, as you just admitted, Trump was correct.

They are choking to death right now.

They aren't choking on CO2.

What made you and Trump think they are not doing anything right now?

The Paris Accord.

They are also doing a lot of improvements about smog from cars and other factory polluters.

You mean they're spending their money on real pollution instead of wasting it on CO2?
Exactly.

Nope you are totally totally wrong dude.

They already have a surplus of coal-fired plants. Many of the new plants are replacing older, less efficient plants. So they've agreed to replace fewer.

You have the same goal here that you have for workers.

You expect that because I (worker) made good decisions, worked hard and long and am successful, somehow I OWE those who made poor decisions, did the minimum some of the income I worked to earn.

Here we have me the United States, who has made good decisions, created a democratic society with capitalism to drive our economy and we are incredibly successful. You believe (you as in all Progressives) that because we are rich, we need to give countries who made poor decisions, have held down their citizens and are much poorer than are we, we should give them what we have earned.

No, it just doesn't work that way in the real world.

China and Russia had to be laughing their behinds off when petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama agreed to destroy "his" own country. Shameful.
The same thing is happening for oil drilling, with the technology of slant drilling far less oil wells are needed to drill for more oil.
Yes let's drill the national monuments areas, in pristine Alaska, off the Atlantic coast and threaten a billion dollar a year tourism trade plus in all national and state parks. Let's rape all the unspoiled land in America.
Trump imbeciles thinks that's putting America first.

Pittsburgh before Paris

View attachment 130696

The Pittsburgh mayor told DT to go fuck himself. His goal is to make Pittsburgh 100% alternative energy.

He's free to waste city money on stupid ideas.
His constituents are free to vote him out when he does.

Waste money on stupid ideas. Like what?
This has been going before the mayor was elected so why would they not vote for him by saving the planet and creating more jobs.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This proves you and your buddy Todd don't know what in the world what this topic is all about.
Yes they are not choking with CO2 but the emissions are releasing to the atmosphere is dangerous to the earth. And Coal industry is one of the culprits.
China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress. At the same time they are going after their factories of air pollutants and smogs.

This proves you and your buddy Todd don't know what in the world what this topic is all about.
Yes they are not choking with CO2 but the emissions are releasing to the atmosphere is dangerous to the earth. And Coal industry is one of the culprits.
China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress. At the same time they are going after their factories of air pollutants and smogs.
You mean they cancelled the construction of 103 plants because they already have gross overcapacity.

Don't take my word for it---- go look it up and research it out. The Paris Accord is a scam to yet again like all other "deals" set forth in the past, just bilk more money out from the USA like a fat cow and put into the deep pockets of globalists! Want to know why people like Angela Merkel got that funny look on her face? Because for years AMERICAN POLITICIANS LIKE HILLARY CLINTON have been selling out their country for money, for a price, they will "cut you in." Now that Trump is here,. he IS NOT A PLAYER, he cannot be threatened or bribed.

ALL THESE OTHER COUNTRIES in EU and NATO, etc., PART OF THEIR ECONOMY IS LONG BEEN BASED ON SUCKING THE USA for MONEY!! Now that Trump is in, Merkel really meant it that for once, countries like Germany are really going to have to start carrying their own weight. And they are terrified.

Which is why they don't even want to hear anything about renegotiations. Like the UN, Trump will say America will do their part, but other countries have to do theirs. We will not do their part for them, and that's something they don't even want to discuss. They just want our money with a nice name like Paris Accord attached to it.
My God, you are that fucking stupid to believe Trump wants to renegotiate it when it can't be renegotiated?

Trump & you are too God damn stupid to know the Accord was all voluntary. If Trump is going to follow through on our commitment to lower our emissions, why pull out.

You & Trump are too God damn stupid top know that the leading country responsible for the high levels that exist today.

You & Trump are too God damn stupid top know that reducing emissions globally is better than just lowering ours ( Like the orange POS wants to lower our emissions).

Trump & you are too God damn stupid to get that providing these countries the technology & equipment is business for US corporations.

You & Trump are two of the dumbest people on the planet.

If you think we need some agreement with other countries to tell us what to do and how to do it, you're the stupid one. You want America to be like that guy with a good paying job that patrons a bar. Everybody runs up to him shaking his hand, giving him a hug, knowing he will buy them drinks all night long because he has the money.

Our country is 20 trillion dollars in debt. We are broke. Do you know what the word "broke" means? Broke means no money. Broke means in debt. Broke means failure. Why you leftists would choose failure all the time is beyond any reasonable persons ability to understand.

We can't afford to spend God knows how many billions (of money we don't have) on some stupid fairy tale like MMGW. You on the left always tell us to keep our religion in our church or at home, you should do the same with your beliefs. Don't involve our country in your stupid religion. If you want to lower your idiotic carbon footprint, buy a bike and ride it everywhere you go. Buy a windmill for your backyard. Take the bus everywhere you need to go. And in a hundred years from now, you can sit back and enjoy that .02% of cooler air.

God you people are dense.

In reality nobody is telling us anything Ray. We are the leader of this world not a dumb follower.
Taking about debt------- Since when you care about debt? Trump is wasting millions just by golfing, security and travel expenses of his family.
How about those small business that lost income every time he goes to Maralago?

Again are you saying that 7 out of 10 of Americans,CEOs, Conoco, Exxon etc etc etc blasting dumb Trump are all belong to the left are dense?
You are very wrong Ray.

Last edited:

You mean they cancelled the construction of 103 plants because they already have gross overcapacity.

You are a good example of a dense. You were talking about CO2 and pollution idiot. Read the link again.

Forum List

Back