Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

My God, you are that fucking stupid to believe Trump wants to renegotiate it when it can't be renegotiated?

Trump & you are too God damn stupid to know the Accord was all voluntary. If Trump is going to follow through on our commitment to lower our emissions, why pull out.

You & Trump are too God damn stupid top know that the leading country responsible for the high levels that exist today.

You & Trump are too God damn stupid top know that reducing emissions globally is better than just lowering ours ( Like the orange POS wants to lower our emissions).

Trump & you are too God damn stupid to get that providing these countries the technology & equipment is business for US corporations.

You & Trump are two of the dumbest people on the planet.

If you think we need some agreement with other countries to tell us what to do and how to do it, you're the stupid one. You want America to be like that guy with a good paying job that patrons a bar. Everybody runs up to him shaking his hand, giving him a hug, knowing he will buy them drinks all night long because he has the money.

Our country is 20 trillion dollars in debt. We are broke. Do you know what the word "broke" means? Broke means no money. Broke means in debt. Broke means failure. Why you leftists would choose failure all the time is beyond any reasonable persons ability to understand.

We can't afford to spend God knows how many billions (of money we don't have) on some stupid fairy tale like MMGW. You on the left always tell us to keep our religion in our church or at home, you should do the same with your beliefs. Don't involve our country in your stupid religion. If you want to lower your idiotic carbon footprint, buy a bike and ride it everywhere you go. Buy a windmill for your backyard. Take the bus everywhere you need to go. And in a hundred years from now, you can sit back and enjoy that .02% of cooler air.

God you people are dense.

In reality nobody is telling us anything Ray. We are the leader of this world not a dumb follower.
Taking about debt------- Since when you care about debt? Trump is wasting millions just by golfing, security and travel expenses of his family.
How about those small business that lost income every time he goes to Maralago?

Again are you saying that 7 out of 10 of Americans,CEOs, Conoco, Exxon etc etc etc blasting dumb Trump are all belong to the left are dense?
You are very wrong Ray.

Did you just get to this country or what?

Policies and politics changes with mood and vote of the people. We don't want some big-eared clown making policy that we can't get out of in the future. DumBama is gone, and Trump is trying to De-Bama the country.

When we voted the last several elections, we voted for change; not just change of the players, but change in the politics as well. We gave Republicans leadership of the Congress. We gave Republicans leadership of the Senate. We recently gave Republicans the White House. Why? Because we don't want Democrat policies anymore, and Democrat policies should not continue we we vote in Republican leadership.

Signing on to this Paris Accord gives Democrats the power over our environment no matter who is in leadership in the future. Trump rightfully stopped that. If the country wants change (as we do now) then we should not be bound by some stupid agreement that stops such change.

Yes, we are the leader of the world, and our leader is saying we act independently on this issue.

AGAIN------ Are you saying 7 out of 10 Americans, CEOs, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, Ivanka, Tillerson etc etc etc. that support this accord------- Are all democrats?
Withdrawing from this accord didn't make us the leader but a laughing and embarrassing around the world.
So if we act independently why not part of group of a great movement?

So far you have not answer any of my questions Ray. Why is that?

Trump withdrew from the accord only because of coal industry but pure dumb and do not accept that the climate change is a hoax. So what are you trying to say Ray? Crap.

You are 100% the Republicans have house, congress and the White House------ So how are they doing? Let say replace and repeal Obamacare with the same garbage, total chaos, non stop self inflicting wounds, continue sucking Putin dick, Russian scandal, republicans investigating republicans, an embarrassment around the world, discombobulated toxic administration. What an accomplishment.

Did anyone came up in support of Trump from withdrawing from the accord? except maybe 8 GOPs.

1.First off, Commie Care is a disaster. Yesterday, Anthem Blue Shield announced they are pulling out of our state.

2. Secondly, you don't know how many Americans want to keep the Paris Accord. There was one poll on it and it wasn't a very large poll either. There was no explanation how the poll was conducted, and outside of political junkies like ourselves, most people don't know what the Paris Accord is. But people don't want to look stupid when asked a question, so they give any kind of answer.

3. Thirdly, you've been brainwashed by your puppet masters that all CEOs are conservative Republicans. There are a lot of liberals in the business world like Gates, Buffett, the late Steve Jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

1. There are no such thing as Commie Care. Try again.
2. You are right a lot of people don't have a clue about the Paris accord and the climate change. You are a proof of that. Trumpeters doesn't give a shit what Trump is talking about--------- they believe every lies whatever comes out from his mouth. That includes climate change. Sadly.
You are Wrong. Support of saving this planet here in US and globally is very high. Even Iranians will tell you that. There are several polls run who opposed and supported this accord. Update yourself Ray.

3. Is that include the fossil fuel industries CEOs that are culprits of releasing emissions supports the Paris Accord? Including Tillerson. Sad.
We don't have a puppet master Ray ------ Trump is a good example of a puppet. Sadly.

You don't have a faintest clue what you are talking about Ray.

London's Mayor, Sadiq Khan is a Muslim. Think that might have an effect on his attitude? You know, as it did with petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and his affection for Muslims?

Its the other way around. Mayor Khan didn't do or say anything about US or Trump------- but Trump attacked him because of his hate towards Muslim.

Trump is a good example of an unfit president, embarrassment to the world and all laughing at us. Trump cannot come close to the decency and brain of Obama.
oh, he's a good example of someone you hate, but because he's doing what you don't approve of doesn't make him stupid NOR an embarrassment. it's much more embarrassing to see people dressed in black beating the shit out of trash cans screaming SHUT UP WE WANT FREE SPEECH.

and losing even those fights.

you troll around and find articles that make you warm cause you share in that mindset. great. you do that. but it's your own hate that's keeping you warm, not trumps "idiocy".

Your girlfriend brought up mayor of London not me. Freedom speech is freedom speech but Trump picking a fight with a mayor of a city that was just attacked because of his immaturity is pathetic.
Try again.
whatever trump does you'll make it bad. your cred is sucks when you slsm EVERYTHING.

That's funny. I didn't brought up mayor of London your girl friend did. So let me ask you this question. London was just hit.
Trump attacked mayor of London because of his childish behavior. Is that proper for any president to do that? Especially to a very close ally. Please answer my question.

Only ISIS will display that kind of behavior don't you think.

If you think we need some agreement with other countries to tell us what to do and how to do it, you're the stupid one. You want America to be like that guy with a good paying job that patrons a bar. Everybody runs up to him shaking his hand, giving him a hug, knowing he will buy them drinks all night long because he has the money.

Our country is 20 trillion dollars in debt. We are broke. Do you know what the word "broke" means? Broke means no money. Broke means in debt. Broke means failure. Why you leftists would choose failure all the time is beyond any reasonable persons ability to understand.

We can't afford to spend God knows how many billions (of money we don't have) on some stupid fairy tale like MMGW. You on the left always tell us to keep our religion in our church or at home, you should do the same with your beliefs. Don't involve our country in your stupid religion. If you want to lower your idiotic carbon footprint, buy a bike and ride it everywhere you go. Buy a windmill for your backyard. Take the bus everywhere you need to go. And in a hundred years from now, you can sit back and enjoy that .02% of cooler air.

In reality nobody is telling us anything Ray. We are the leader of this world not a dumb follower.
Taking about debt------- Since when you care about debt? Trump is wasting millions just by golfing, security and travel expenses of his family.

Again are you saying that 7 out of 10 of Americans,CEOs, Conoco, Exxon etc etc etc blasting dumb Trump are all belong to the left are dense?
You are very wrong Ray.

Policies and politics changes with mood and vote of the people. We don't want some big-eared clown making policy that we can't get out of in the future. DumBama is gone, and Trump is trying to De-Bama the country.

When we voted the last several elections, we voted for change; not just change of the players, but change in the politics as well. We gave Republicans leadership of the Congress. We gave Republicans leadership of the Senate. We recently gave Republicans the White House. Why? Because we don't want Democrat policies anymore, and Democrat policies should not continue we we vote in Republican leadership.

Signing on to this Paris Accord gives Democrats the power over our environment no matter who is in leadership in the future. Trump rightfully stopped that. If the country wants change (as we do now) then we should not be bound by some stupid agreement that stops such change.

Yes, we are the leader of the world, and our leader is saying we act independently on this issue.

AGAIN------ Are you saying 7 out of 10 Americans, CEOs, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, Ivanka, Tillerson etc etc etc. that support this accord------- Are all democrats?
Withdrawing from this accord didn't make us the leader but a laughing and embarrassing around the world.

Trump withdrew from the accord only because of coal industry but pure dumb and do not accept that the climate change is a hoax. So what are you trying to say Ray? Crap.

You are 100% the Republicans have house, congress and the White House------ So how are they doing? Let say replace and repeal Obamacare with the same garbage, total chaos, non stop self inflicting wounds, continue sucking Putin dick, Russian scandal, republicans investigating republicans, an embarrassment around the world, discombobulated toxic administration. What an accomplishment.

Did anyone came up in support of Trump from withdrawing from the accord? except maybe 8 GOPs.

1.First off, Commie Care is a disaster. Yesterday, Anthem Blue Shield announced they are pulling out of our state.

2. Secondly, you don't know how many Americans want to keep the Paris Accord. There was one poll on it and it wasn't a very large poll either. There was no explanation how the poll was conducted, and outside of political junkies like ourselves, most people don't know what the Paris Accord is. But people don't want to look stupid when asked a question, so they give any kind of answer.

3. Thirdly, you've been brainwashed by your puppet masters that all CEOs are conservative Republicans. There are a lot of liberals in the business world like Gates, Buffett, the late Steve Jobs.

2. You are right a lot of people don't have a clue about the Paris accord and the climate change. You are a proof of that. Trumpeters doesn't give a shit what Trump is talking about--------- they believe every lies whatever comes out from his mouth. That includes climate change. Sadly.
You are Wrong. Support of saving this planet here in US and globally is very high. Even Iranians will tell you that. There are several polls run who opposed and supported this accord. Update yourself Ray.

3. Is that include the fossil fuel industries CEOs that are culprits of releasing emissions supports the Paris Accord? Including Tillerson. Sad.
We don't have a puppet master Ray ------ Trump is a good example of a puppet. Sadly.

Support of saving this planet here in US and globally is very high

It's so high among Greens that they'll support every expensive, unreliable source of energy, but won't support reliable nuclear energy.

You are going to sit there and tell me dry, hot climates cause Islamic terrorism in the middle east when they have been living in that EXACT climate for thousands of years?
Give me a fucking break old lady. I know its Monday but damn..
You sit there and talk trash about "rich republicans" when rich dems pushing this shit when they fly around in private jets. Leo decaprio flew halfway around the world to accept an environment award and he let out more co2 from that SOLE trip than my family will do in six months.
Again, give me a fucking break.
This stupid partisanship you all are stuck on is regressive. You people need to grow the fuck up.
And I guess you have a point with the asthma. The dem city of Chicago STILL hasn't met basic air quality standards :badgrin:
They don't really care. And until you care enough to look for reality, you are just as bad as the duopoly.

Why would anyone give you a break spewing bull shit non sense?
Making a statement comparing us from thousands or billions of years ago ------ to today is purely idiotic coming from a 5 year old kid.
Earth Population around year 1400 is approximately around 370 millions. Now go back thousands of years ago let say 30,000 years BC. What do you think is the earth population then? 50,000 100,000?
Now you compare that to earth population today of 7.4+ billions.
Now take those 7.4+ billions earthlings eating, consuming natural resources like coal, oil, natural gas, food, water, deforestation, garbage, buildings, cars, factories etc etc etc around the globe. All man made.
Those cause wear and tear of this planet that we cannot never get it back and it will get worse------ If we don't do anything. You don't know shit.

Maybe you should find God. If you do believe in God, do you seriously think God made a planet for human kind with it's resources only for us to destroy ourselves?

You may be able to kill all the people on this planet, but you'll never kill the planet itself.

Another philosophical bullshit. You still don't know shit Ray. Now try to compare the earth population from 30,000 years ago to 7.4 billions earthlings today. Then stick it to your thick skull how much we had damaged the earth.

So where in my statement did I say anything about the population 30,000 years ago? My point is that there are cleansing mechanisms on this planet we don't even know about yet. You and I will be long dead by the time science figures out a fraction of them.

In a hundred years from now, we will not be using the energy we use today, but it will come at it's own pace at it's own time, not by wasting tens of billions of American dollars and signing some phony agreement. And when that happens, it will have nothing to do with government, it will have to do with science, capitalism and consumer interest.

I quoted TN about his comparison from thousands/billions years ago to today 7.4 billions population------ Then you came in with no clue.

How did you came up with wasting tens of billions of dollars? That is a complete text book from Trump biblical lies. Prove it.

AGAIN---- I will keep repeating this till you understand what in the world you are talking about.
Seven out of 10 Americans, most or all of CEOs in this country, all fossil fuel industries ---------- support the Paris Climate accord.
But you and Trump just blabbering nonsense.

In hundred years for now we will not be using the energy today. agree -------- That is because 1.We invested with clean energy and technologies but not coal that you are promoting. 2. We have the Paris climate accord pushing for green energy------- Pushing countries to lower the emissions polluting the atmosphere. Saving your kids and my kids future.
Without this accord led by US -------- China will gladly take over. Along the line technology, gaining militarily and businesses.

Why do want the government to force you stop using air conditioning , taking vacations so the carbon credits go to 3 Rd world Nations?

You don't have a clue do why ExxonMobil and all the why of the real reason why didn't want us to pull out do you?

Making a statement comparing us from thousands or billions of years ago ------ to today is purely idiotic coming from a 5 year old kid.
Earth Population around year 1400 is approximately around 370 millions. Now go back thousands of years ago let say 30,000 years BC. What do you think is the earth population then? 50,000 100,000?
Now take those 7.4+ billions earthlings eating, consuming natural resources like coal, oil, natural gas, food, water, deforestation, garbage, buildings, cars, factories etc etc etc around the globe. All man made.
Those cause wear and tear of this planet that we cannot never get it back and it will get worse------ If we don't do anything. You don't know shit.

Maybe you should find God. If you do believe in God, do you seriously think God made a planet for human kind with it's resources only for us to destroy ourselves?

You may be able to kill all the people on this planet, but you'll never kill the planet itself.

Another philosophical bullshit. You still don't know shit Ray. Now try to compare the earth population from 30,000 years ago to 7.4 billions earthlings today. Then stick it to your thick skull how much we had damaged the earth.

So where in my statement did I say anything about the population 30,000 years ago? My point is that there are cleansing mechanisms on this planet we don't even know about yet. You and I will be long dead by the time science figures out a fraction of them.

In a hundred years from now, we will not be using the energy we use today, but it will come at it's own pace at it's own time, not by wasting tens of billions of American dollars and signing some phony agreement. And when that happens, it will have nothing to do with government, it will have to do with science, capitalism and consumer interest.

I quoted TN about his comparison from thousands/billions years ago to today 7.4 billions population------ Then you came in with no clue.

How did you came up with wasting tens of billions of dollars? That is a complete text book from Trump biblical lies. Prove it.

AGAIN---- I will keep repeating this till you understand what in the world you are talking about.
Seven out of 10 Americans, most or all of CEOs in this country, all fossil fuel industries ---------- support the Paris Climate accord.

In hundred years for now we will not be using the energy today. agree -------- That is because 1.We invested with clean energy and technologies but not coal that you are promoting. 2. We have the Paris climate accord pushing for green energy------- Pushing countries to lower the emissions polluting the atmosphere. Saving your kids and my kids future.
Without this accord led by US -------- China will gladly take over. Along the line technology, gaining militarily and businesses.

Why do want the government to force you stop using air conditioning , taking vacations so the carbon credits go to 3 Rd world Nations?

You don't have a clue do why ExxonMobil and all the why of the real reason why didn't want us to pull out do you?

Nope, she's just another Gore disciple. Unthinking and dull witted. None of them have thought this through.

London's Mayor, Sadiq Khan is a Muslim. Think that might have an effect on his attitude? You know, as it did with petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and his affection for Muslims?

Its the other way around. Mayor Khan didn't do or say anything about US or Trump------- but Trump attacked him because of his hate towards Muslim.

Trump is a good example of an unfit president, embarrassment to the world and all laughing at us. Trump cannot come close to the decency and brain of Obama.
oh, he's a good example of someone you hate, but because he's doing what you don't approve of doesn't make him stupid NOR an embarrassment. it's much more embarrassing to see people dressed in black beating the shit out of trash cans screaming SHUT UP WE WANT FREE SPEECH.

and losing even those fights.

you troll around and find articles that make you warm cause you share in that mindset. great. you do that. but it's your own hate that's keeping you warm, not trumps "idiocy".

Your girlfriend brought up mayor of London not me. Freedom speech is freedom speech but Trump picking a fight with a mayor of a city that was just attacked because of his immaturity is pathetic.
Try again.
whatever trump does you'll make it bad. your cred is sucks when you slsm EVERYTHING.

That's funny. I didn't brought up mayor of London your girl friend did. So let me ask you this question. London was just hit.
Trump attacked mayor of London because of his childish behavior. Is that proper for any president to do that? Especially to a very close ally. Please answer my question.

Only ISIS will display that kind of behavior don't you think.
why in the WORLD would i give a shit what you think when your mind is already made up n closed?

You are very wrong Ray.

That would be you, or your just being another propaganda tool...

Excerpt:

Ottmar Edenhofer, lead author of the IPCC’s fourth summary report released in 2007 candidly expressed the priority. Speaking in 2010, he advised, “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. Instead, climate change policy is about how we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth.”

Or, as U.N. climate chief Christina Figueres pointedly remarked, the true aim of the U.N.’s 2014 Paris climate conference was “to change the [capitalist] economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.”

What has Trump done that was good?

You're kidding right?

* With the DOW Jones being up about 15% to new all-time highs since Trump taking office over a rebirth in business confidence, with the fastest 2000 point run ever and the stock market gaining two trillion since Trump got in, what is your complaint there? Would you rather it be lower or do you think Hillary would have taken it even higher?

* Trump has reduced the national debt so far by 100 billion. Just what is wrong with that?

* Trump added 300,000 jobs in his first month. Was that wrong?

* Housing sales are hot! Time on market has been cut in half since 2011. Is that bad?

* Illegal immigration is down by nearly 70%. And the wall isn't even built yet. Where do you disagree this isn't good?

* Then there is healthcare reform in progress,
a new, simpler tax code on the horizon,
dismantling numerous oppressive regulations stifling business,
stepping up national security,
rethinking trade deals to more favor the USA,
addressing the world's biggest threats like ISIS, Syria and North Korea
and taking steps to better unify nations toward improving NATO funding and concerns over Iran, etc.,
and much, much more. Where is any of this bad?

Your cred sucks when all you do is cheer for Trump even when it's shown he's wrong.

My "cred" has nothing to do with the facts. If someone is doing so much good in so short a time, what should I do, complain? As to being shown he is wrong, WHERE? Whose OPINION??? It takes more than just posting a link to some hack website that says he is wrong! You can find a website to tell you anything.

You are kidding.
Jobs, stocks, economy, unemployment are showing very positive at least since middle of last year that's a fact.
Trump added 300,000 job in January that's a lie. Prove it. Trump take credit everything and everywhere even he has nothing to do with it. And people like you believe 100%.
Replace & repeal Obamacare is a joke replaced with the same garbage.
One page Tax reforms is not even considered as Tax reforms by some of the GOPs----- its DOA.
Trade deals like what?
So what's new in dealing with North Korea, ISIS and Syria? I don't see anything new.
Because of Trump behavior towards NATO members and European allies. He face very bad embarrassing criticism here and abroad. So what is there to bragged about?
Dear-------- do you really believed everything coming from a pathological liar?

Are you aware that the $110 billions arms sales deal with the Saudi that he bragged is purely baloney?

They are choking to death right now.

They aren't choking on CO2.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This proves you and your buddy Todd don't know what in the world what this topic is all about.
Yes they are not choking with CO2 but the emissions are releasing to the atmosphere is dangerous to the earth. And Coal industry is one of the culprits.
China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress. At the same time they are going after their factories of air pollutants and smogs.

That's why you and the left is confused the Paris accord has nothing to do with pollution..it has to do with a transfer of wealth..

Transfer of wealth like what?

AGAIN let me repeat it again. Are you saying all the Americans 7 out of 10, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, CEOs, Ivanka, Tillerson are all confused and all belong to the left? You are dumber than I thought.

Now answer those 2 questions. Before I waste anymore of my time with your stupidity.

Are you saying all the Americans 7 out of 10, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, CEOs, Ivanka, Tillerson are all confused and all belong to the left?

Confused or going along with the idiocy for financial gain.

Wrong and NO answer Tod? but keep trying.

The Pittsburgh mayor told DT to go fuck himself. His goal is to make Pittsburgh 100% alternative energy.

He's free to waste city money on stupid ideas.
His constituents are free to vote him out when he does.

Waste money on stupid ideas. Like what?
This has been going before the mayor was elected so why would they not vote for him by saving the planet and creating more jobs.

Waste money on stupid ideas. Like what?

Like whatever "green energy" scheme that will cost millions and reduce CO2 emissions by dozens of pounds.

This has been going before the mayor was elected so why would they not vote for him by saving the planet

The mayor of Pittsburgh is going to save the planet?

Wrong answer Todd. Mayors only support clean air, reusable energy and using natural gas instead of coal. They do not have the power to reduce emissions because they mayors do not run fossil fuel industries like Exxon, ConocoPhillips or BP.
But mayors and governors came out in support of the Paris accord agreement. Telling Trump fuck you.
So let me ask you again. Waste money on stupid ideas------- Like what?
Try again.

Mayors only support clean air, reusable energy and using natural gas instead of coal.

That's just so awesome!
So what can this idiot actually do to clean the air?
Be specific.

But mayors and governors came out in support of the Paris accord agreement.

Their support and $5 can get you a yummy drink at Starbucks.

Wrong again Too. Keep trying.

They are choking to death right now.

They aren't choking on CO2.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This proves you and your buddy Todd don't know what in the world what this topic is all about.
Yes they are not choking with CO2 but the emissions are releasing to the atmosphere is dangerous to the earth. And Coal industry is one of the culprits.
China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress. At the same time they are going after their factories of air pollutants and smogs.

1. Yes, they should spend their money cleaning up their dangerous emissions and stop wasting it on CO2 reduction.
Of course, based on their non-commitments under the Paris accords, they already decided not to waste their money on CO2 reduction, eh?

China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress

2. They shut down 103 plants that were generating power? Are you sure?

1. Wrong answer try again.
2. Yes read the link I posted because I was in China when I heard that news.

Where can I find the list of plants that are no longer burning coal?

Wrong again. Keep trying.

Pulling out of Paris is like your dad pulling out of your mother instead.

Nothing gets done

And staying in will only cost you a lot of money you don't have.

But we have a lot of money paying for his golf and travel expenses for his kids while they are doing private businesses. Nice. Lost income of businesses around Maralago while golfing.
We are also paying people trying to prove 3 to 5 millions illegal alien votes. That is just to name a few.

Oh please, you act as if Trump is the only one that ever left the White House to get some R and R. Do you stay home every weekend?

Nickel and dime talk trying to compare that to the billions this will cost us; on top of the billions already spent on this farce.

Obama Africa Trip To Cost Up To $100 Million: Report | HuffPost

This alone you don't have any clue what you are talking about Ray.
Your link about Obama's vacation is for total of 8 years. Trump vacation cost already $20 millions in first 100 days just by playing golf. That doesn't includes his sons trip overseas promoting Trump businesses.

Explain the billions on top of billions Ray.

You are very wrong Ray.

Keep your accord to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it

Then you are the minority here in America and the rest of the world.
Nicaragua didn't joined the accord because it's not strong or not good enough.
Syria because of on going civil war.
US just because of Trump trying to revive a dying coal industry. That makes the laughing stock and putting backwards. LMAO.
/--- Pres Trump never pulled out of the accord because we were never in it. You tool.
View attachment 131571

That's a lie. Try harder.

Dig baby Dig, frack baby frack, drill baby drill... it's good for the world

Trump pulled out from Paris accord is to revive a dying coal industry

1. Everyone keeps saying why pull out? It was VOLUNTARY? It didn't COST anything! You set your own STANDARDS! Now you are saying that Trump didn't sign on because it would have conflicted with reviving our coal industry! WHEN will you snowflakes ever get your stories right???

2. You have so many lies and false statements out there you can't even keep your stories straight.

3. I KNOW what benefit the coal industry is----- a CHEAP source for 30% of our electricity needs and lots of good paying jobs for folks who need them. I have no idea what I would ever get out of a Paris Accord except much higher energy costs and a longer unemployment line.

1. You and your buddies here are contradicting each other with lots of inconsistencies and lies.
Are you denying that Trump didn't pull out from the accord?
Your buddies claimed here that we spent ten of billions (which is a lie) at the same time you said it didn't cost us anything. ALL of you are liars. So far as of May 2017 we donated to this Paris accord only $1 billion from $2 billions pledged by Bush.

2. PROVE to me here where I lied and my inconsistencies. Like what?

3. Whether you like it or not coal is dying, expensive to extract, produced dangerous emissions compared to natural gas. Sorry for those people that relied on the coal industry but in order for you Trump or anybody to reverse the industry.
You have to stop extracting cheap natural gas coming from places like Permian Basin. And that is not going happen. Right now we have so much natural gas that prices are coming down.
We did gained lots of jobs from reusable energy, higher and better than coal numbers, unemployment is all time low. So what is your problem?

Seems that way but they are anonymous sources
Trump pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal: Axios report

WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, Axios news outlet reported on Wednesday, citing two unidentified sources with direct knowledge of the decision.

Trump who has previously called global warming a hoax, refused to endorse the landmark climate change accord at a summit of the G7 group of wealthy nations on Saturday, saying he needed more time to decide. He then tweeted that he would make an announcement this week.

Fox News also cited an unidentified source confirming the pullout.
The decision to withdraw from the climate accord was influenced by a letter from 22 Republican U.S. senators, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, calling for an exit, Axios reported.
Good!
Shit wasn't even voted on. Remember Earnests words in 2015?
I think it’s hard to take seriously from some Members of Congress who deny the fact that climate change exists, that they should have some opportunity to render judgment about a climate change agreement
One of the biggest loads of partisan bullshit I have ever heard. He should have been shunned for that
Oh well
:eusa_dance:

Did anyone actually think he would pull out?

With trump, there's really only one answer to any question: Will he profit?

Always follow the money and know that he's ignorant and likes it that way. Just like rabid RWNJs.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Who cares about your collective ASSUMPTIONS? We cant run our country on models, assumptions and forged numbers(wikileaks).

Wrong. Try harder.

The similarities is when your house is full of toxic smoke------ Are you going to tolerate till it kills you? I cannot make any more dumber than this.

No, I will not. But what I won't do is sign an agreement with all my neighbors that I'll do something about it. I don't need them to control my own environment.

Then you are doing exactly what I'm telling you. China is doing everything they can to improve their land, air, sea and the emissions output long before 2030. They signed with the accord to show the world that they are part of a good movement for the sake of one planet.
For you and Trump or anybody to say China is not doing anything till 2030 is pure idiotic.

And STOP cutting my post to fit your nonsense agenda.

I respond to only the comments that are relevant; that's why you can quote and highlight what you wish to reply to on USMB.

I don't know what China is doing now, but that's not the issue. The issue is that this phony agreement doesn't require China to do anything until 2030. If they are the leader in pollution, and they are doing so many wonderful things, why don't they start now and us in 2030?

I already posted what they currently doing Ray including $360 billions allocated to reusable energy before 2020.
Again they are doing a very big move to improved their air, land and sea environment as we speak. That also risking going to war to extract natural gas by building man made island in Sprately Island near Philippines.

Again you really don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about the 2030 tolerance Ray. They are choking to death.
I asked you this question repeatedly. What made you think China is not doing anything today to improve their atmosphere?
I even gave you an example of your house dude.

So far you have not answered any of my questions Ray. Why is that?
you have no fking idea what China is doing. I just have to laugh at what you think you know. dude, don't go outside.

Yes I do idiot. I know what exactly what I'm talking about. I have business and traveled in China last 20+ years.
I posted 2 links about China scrapping 103 coal plants and $360 billions for reusable energy before 2020 which none of you ignorant didn't have any clue.

Now answer my question.

Mankind was always going to destroy itself regardless. Now it will just be sooner rather than later.
How does backing out of this accomplish that?
It gives cover to all other nations, China for example, to burn (that oil) baby burn.

Yep. China, Saudis - in fact, just look at the list of countries where he and the rest of the trump klan make their trash. Link is is my signature. And add to that his latest Pay For Play bromance with Duterte, where trump just happens to be building another hotel.

Follow the money.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No, I will not. But what I won't do is sign an agreement with all my neighbors that I'll do something about it. I don't need them to control my own environment.

Then you are doing exactly what I'm telling you. China is doing everything they can to improve their land, air, sea and the emissions output long before 2030. They signed with the accord to show the world that they are part of a good movement for the sake of one planet.
For you and Trump or anybody to say China is not doing anything till 2030 is pure idiotic.

And STOP cutting my post to fit your nonsense agenda.

I respond to only the comments that are relevant; that's why you can quote and highlight what you wish to reply to on USMB.

I don't know what China is doing now, but that's not the issue. The issue is that this phony agreement doesn't require China to do anything until 2030. If they are the leader in pollution, and they are doing so many wonderful things, why don't they start now and us in 2030?

I already posted what they currently doing Ray including $360 billions allocated to reusable energy before 2020.
Again they are doing a very big move to improved their air, land and sea environment as we speak. That also risking going to war to extract natural gas by building man made island in Sprately Island near Philippines.

Again you really don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about the 2030 tolerance Ray. They are choking to death.
I asked you this question repeatedly. What made you think China is not doing anything today to improve their atmosphere?
I even gave you an example of your house dude.

So far you have not answered any of my questions Ray. Why is that?
you have no fking idea what China is doing. I just have to laugh at what you think you know. dude, don't go outside.

Yes I do idiot. I know what exactly what I'm talking about. I have business and traveled in China last 20+ years.
I posted 2 links about China scrapping 103 coal plants and $360 billions for reusable energy before 2020 which none of you ignorant didn't have any clue.

Now answer my question.

What about the other 200 hundred or so coal plants they didn't scrap? So how come China's so-called commitment to the Paris Agreement doesn't start until 2030?

Forum List

Back