Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

If there's a good point here anywhere, you just put your finger on it. Scientists don't look for the answer to uphold their theories. They report the facts.

Bullshit. They are making it up as they go. That's been proven over and over.
Statements like that really make you sound not only ill informed but downright stupid.
umm isn't that how it works? Making theories and such?
No. I know you were busy in the backrow shooting spit wads and dipping the girls' pigtails in the inkwell, TN, but honestly. It sounds like you need to learn some stuff about the scientific method if you're going to say shit like that.
whats an inkwell?

NEWSFLASH: THE UNITED STATES WAS NEVER 'IN' THE PARIS ACCORDS
*** See separate Thread about this (that will potentially combine with this one)

The Paris Accords is a TREATY. Barry made yet another Un-Constitutional Decision on his own to Sign the United States up to this TREATY - He NEVER followed the Constitution, NEVER presented it to Congress, and Congress NEVER ratified the TREATY.

Just like with his 'Iran Deal', the agreement Barry made with the Paris Accords is nothing more than agreement between Barry - who is now gone - and the International Community.

Trump isn't 'pulling out' of anything - we were never 'in'.

Coming from a racist lying scum like you.
What made you think your post is fucking credible?
God I hate RACIST LIARS.
The only country that are not in the Paris accord are Syria and Nicaragua. That's a fact.

He did it by EO and if Obama presented it to congress. What made you think the garbage GOPs would do?
So all the EO that this toxic ignorant president signed --------- are those also UN constitutional? Now Tell me if you are not fucking hypocrite or not.
Wow, so much hatred. And imagine, a liberal calling anyone else a racist, after the DNC was exposed with their own e-mails as full of racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites. :p

And after 8 years of snowflakes attempting to silence anyone who legitimately criticized Obama by calling them 'racists', no one listens to you anymore.You are like the little boy who cried wolf...or racist...too many times.

Your triggered personal attacks made me laugh, little snowflake. They mean nothing to me, much like your opinion.

So much hatred? You spewed a lot of lies and bullshit because of you are a racist scum bullshit.
Now tell if your post are fucking credible?

You lied again. Yes I mean a lot to you because you cared to replied with your low class trailer trash deplorable behavior.
So let me repeat the question. Those EO orders that was signed by this toxic Trump puppet president. Did he run it through Congress? Are all those considered as UN CONSTITUTIONAL?

Those EO that he signed and bragged are those can also be considered as dictatorial?
Being offended by what you hear, not liking what you hear does not mean someone lied. It means you are an over-sensitive, fragile snowflake.

Posting 'you lie' with nothing to back it up except a wild, curse-filled, hate-fueled personal attack doesn't make the other person a liar. It makes you an immature, emotional, child whose comments are insignificant.

Try less emotion, less hate, and more substance to back anything you say, snowflake. Until then you're really not worth paying attention to.

Really but you cared to respond. Then Stop posting lies and hatred towards Obama especially your racist behavior. I might consider you a a serious posters.
I did challenge properly and in good manners many many times of your lies in the past. But you decide to ignore it because you cannot back up your lies. So what in the world are you talking about Fakey easy?

Pulling out of Paris is like your dad pulling out of your mother instead.

Nothing gets done

And staying in will only cost you a lot of money you don't have.

But we have a lot of money paying for his golf and travel expenses for his kids while they are doing private businesses. Nice. Lost income of businesses around Maralago while golfing.
We are also paying people trying to prove 3 to 5 millions illegal alien votes. That is just to name a few.

Oh please, you act as if Trump is the only one that ever left the White House to get some R and R. Do you stay home every weekend?

Nickel and dime talk trying to compare that to the billions this will cost us; on top of the billions already spent on this farce.

Obama Africa Trip To Cost Up To $100 Million: Report | HuffPost

In reality nobody is telling us anything Ray. We are the leader of this world not a dumb follower.
Taking about debt------- Since when you care about debt? Trump is wasting millions just by golfing, security and travel expenses of his family.
How about those small business that lost income every time he goes to Maralago?

Again are you saying that 7 out of 10 of Americans,CEOs, Conoco, Exxon etc etc etc blasting dumb Trump are all belong to the left are dense?
You are very wrong Ray.

Did you just get to this country or what?

Policies and politics changes with mood and vote of the people. We don't want some big-eared clown making policy that we can't get out of in the future. DumBama is gone, and Trump is trying to De-Bama the country.

When we voted the last several elections, we voted for change; not just change of the players, but change in the politics as well. We gave Republicans leadership of the Congress. We gave Republicans leadership of the Senate. We recently gave Republicans the White House. Why? Because we don't want Democrat policies anymore, and Democrat policies should not continue we we vote in Republican leadership.

Signing on to this Paris Accord gives Democrats the power over our environment no matter who is in leadership in the future. Trump rightfully stopped that. If the country wants change (as we do now) then we should not be bound by some stupid agreement that stops such change.

Yes, we are the leader of the world, and our leader is saying we act independently on this issue.

AGAIN------ Are you saying 7 out of 10 Americans, CEOs, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, Ivanka, Tillerson etc etc etc. that support this accord------- Are all democrats?
Withdrawing from this accord didn't make us the leader but a laughing and embarrassing around the world.
So if we act independently why not part of group of a great movement?

So far you have not answer any of my questions Ray. Why is that?

Trump withdrew from the accord only because of coal industry but pure dumb and do not accept that the climate change is a hoax. So what are you trying to say Ray? Crap.

You are 100% the Republicans have house, congress and the White House------ So how are they doing? Let say replace and repeal Obamacare with the same garbage, total chaos, non stop self inflicting wounds, continue sucking Putin dick, Russian scandal, republicans investigating republicans, an embarrassment around the world, discombobulated toxic administration. What an accomplishment.

Did anyone came up in support of Trump from withdrawing from the accord? except maybe 8 GOPs.
Keep your accord to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it
Keep your emissions to yourself.
Polar%20Bear%20by%20Carla%20Lombardo%20Ehrlich
That'll be $2.39 for copying my picture.

Leadership through lying. Really. Why can't El Cheeto talk without lying? There is nothing in the Paris Accord that stops us from building a coal plant nor did it say India can build coal generation plants. He looked you in the eye & lied .....and you loved it.

That ain't leadership. That's being an asshole.

Look at the bright side: at least he didn't sell the country a phony trillion dollar healthcare bill and say if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

The leftist defense is that nobody is obligated to do anything. Well if that's the case, why do we need an agreement in the first place? We can't force other countries to do as we like, and they can't force us to do what they like. So why the outrage of getting rid of the thing? According to the left, it's virtually useless.

You pricks brag al the time about leadership. Well we had the chance to lead and Trump endedf that chance. And while Trump ranted about being here for Pittsburgh, the mayor of Pittsburgh agrees with Paris..

How is Trump not leading? This is exactly the type of leadership his voters voted for.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So you voted for tweets? You aren't troo bright.

And voting for Hillary was?

This global BS is costing Americans jobs and money, and we voted to put it to a stop. Trump is leading that charge and we couldn't be happier.

You really aren't too bright. Too many diesel fumes likely cause.

Nah, not much in diesel fumes since they forced diesel fuel manufacturers to lower sulfur in the fuel during the Bush administration. That caused diesel fuel prices to skyrocket. Prior to that, diesel fuel used to be about a buck less per gallon than gasoline. After the law was forced on us, prices went a dollar a gallon more. Now it's about 30 cents a gallon more, and we pass all those expenses to our American manufacturing customers who have to weigh whether it's too expensive to manufacture in the US anymore. If the decide so, then they will do like hundreds of others and leave the country taking jobs with them.

You want us to reduce emissions (something your orange buddy claims is killing the US economy) while Africa increases theirs? Do you think it might be more efficient for the developed nations, that put us over the 400ppm mark, to help ease emissions in developing countries?

Why can't they do that themselves?

If you think we need some agreement with other countries to tell us what to do and how to do it, you're the stupid one. You want America to be like that guy with a good paying job that patrons a bar. Everybody runs up to him shaking his hand, giving him a hug, knowing he will buy them drinks all night long because he has the money.

Our country is 20 trillion dollars in debt. We are broke. Do you know what the word "broke" means? Broke means no money. Broke means in debt. Broke means failure. Why you leftists would choose failure all the time is beyond any reasonable persons ability to understand.

We can't afford to spend God knows how many billions (of money we don't have) on some stupid fairy tale like MMGW. You on the left always tell us to keep our religion in our church or at home, you should do the same with your beliefs. Don't involve our country in your stupid religion. If you want to lower your idiotic carbon footprint, buy a bike and ride it everywhere you go. Buy a windmill for your backyard. Take the bus everywhere you need to go. And in a hundred years from now, you can sit back and enjoy that .02% of cooler air.

God you people are dense.

In reality nobody is telling us anything Ray. We are the leader of this world not a dumb follower.
Taking about debt------- Since when you care about debt? Trump is wasting millions just by golfing, security and travel expenses of his family.
How about those small business that lost income every time he goes to Maralago?

Again are you saying that 7 out of 10 of Americans,CEOs, Conoco, Exxon etc etc etc blasting dumb Trump are all belong to the left are dense?
You are very wrong Ray.

Did you just get to this country or what?

Policies and politics changes with mood and vote of the people. We don't want some big-eared clown making policy that we can't get out of in the future. DumBama is gone, and Trump is trying to De-Bama the country.

When we voted the last several elections, we voted for change; not just change of the players, but change in the politics as well. We gave Republicans leadership of the Congress. We gave Republicans leadership of the Senate. We recently gave Republicans the White House. Why? Because we don't want Democrat policies anymore, and Democrat policies should not continue we we vote in Republican leadership.

Signing on to this Paris Accord gives Democrats the power over our environment no matter who is in leadership in the future. Trump rightfully stopped that. If the country wants change (as we do now) then we should not be bound by some stupid agreement that stops such change.

Yes, we are the leader of the world, and our leader is saying we act independently on this issue.

AGAIN------ Are you saying 7 out of 10 Americans, CEOs, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, Ivanka, Tillerson etc etc etc. that support this accord------- Are all democrats?
Withdrawing from this accord didn't make us the leader but a laughing and embarrassing around the world.
So if we act independently why not part of group of a great movement?

So far you have not answer any of my questions Ray. Why is that?

Trump withdrew from the accord only because of coal industry but pure dumb and do not accept that the climate change is a hoax. So what are you trying to say Ray? Crap.

You are 100% the Republicans have house, congress and the White House------ So how are they doing? Let say replace and repeal Obamacare with the same garbage, total chaos, non stop self inflicting wounds, continue sucking Putin dick, Russian scandal, republicans investigating republicans, an embarrassment around the world, discombobulated toxic administration. What an accomplishment.

Did anyone came up in support of Trump from withdrawing from the accord? except maybe 8 GOPs.
Keep your accord to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it

Then you are the minority here in America and the rest of the world.
Nicaragua didn't joined the accord because it's not strong or not good enough.
Syria because of on going civil war.
US just because of Trump trying to revive a dying coal industry. That makes the laughing stock and putting backwards. LMAO.
/--- Pres Trump never pulled out of the accord because we were never in it. You tool.
sky falling.jpg

That there was a hurricane in Galveston in 1900? I'm sorry that happened, but I still don't know your point. Katrina was a Cat #5.

It was NOT a Cat 5 when it struck New Orleans. Former Mayor and now convict waited until it was too late to evacuate the low areas of the city. They had known their levees would not survive a such a storm. He and Governor Blanco created a total disaster resulting in massive numbers of lives lost needlessly.
Who gives a shit, Markle? Wrong thread. Wrong year. Wrong everything.

You brought up Katrina, not me. You lied about the storm, not me.

Try again!
I didn't lie. Katrina was a Cat 5 in the Gulf before it hit land. I never said Katrina was a Cat 5 when it hit land; you took exception to something I didn't say. It WAS a Cat 5 storm. We were talking about intensity. I did not know the argument was limited to over land masses only.

It could be a CAT 7 storm out to sea for all we would care! Typically, when expressing the intensity of a hurricane, one normally refers to it as it was endured by people while over land to give some reference to its level of damage. If a storm was Category 5 out to sea but diminished to category 1 by the time it hit Florida, meteorologically speaking, it would be considered a CAT 1.

Trump pulled out from Paris accord is to revive a dying coal industry

Everyone keeps saying why pull out? It was VOLUNTARY? It didn't COST anything! You set your own STANDARDS! Now you are saying that Trump didn't sign on because it would have conflicted with reviving our coal industry! WHEN will you snowflakes ever get your stories right???

You have so many lies and false statements out there you can't even keep your stories straight.

I KNOW what benefit the coal industry is----- a CHEAP source for 30% of our electricity needs and lots of good paying jobs for folks who need them. I have no idea what I would ever get out of a Paris Accord except much higher energy costs and a longer unemployment line.

The republicans are fucking idiots.
They're rich SOB's who want every last nickel milked from what is making them rich. You can't blame them; this is how our country works. But when the brakes get put on for the public good--whoa Nelly! Let's even come up with dumb stuff like "A dem president has gone as far as to blame it for his daughters asthma and Islamic extremism." Well, air pollution does exacerbate asthma. Ask any doctor of whatever political persuasion, or better yet, anyone with asthma. And every national security expert I've heard has agreed that climate change IS a one of the top security issues facing our country. Due to disruption of natural resources and massive migration causing socio-economic disruption.
The dem president who said those things wasn't wrong. But the current Republican president who is saying a world wide climate agreement isn't good for the U.S. is.
You are going to sit there and tell me dry, hot climates cause Islamic terrorism in the middle east when they have been living in that EXACT climate for thousands of years?
Give me a fucking break old lady. I know its Monday but damn..
You sit there and talk trash about "rich republicans" when rich dems pushing this shit when they fly around in private jets. Leo decaprio flew halfway around the world to accept an environment award and he let out more co2 from that SOLE trip than my family will do in six months.
Again, give me a fucking break.
This stupid partisanship you all are stuck on is regressive. You people need to grow the fuck up.
And I guess you have a point with the asthma. The dem city of Chicago STILL hasn't met basic air quality standards :badgrin:
They don't really care. And until you care enough to look for reality, you are just as bad as the duopoly.

Why would anyone give you a break spewing bull shit non sense?
Making a statement comparing us from thousands or billions of years ago ------ to today is purely idiotic coming from a 5 year old kid.
Earth Population around year 1400 is approximately around 370 millions. Now go back thousands of years ago let say 30,000 years BC. What do you think is the earth population then? 50,000 100,000?
Now you compare that to earth population today of 7.4+ billions.
Now take those 7.4+ billions earthlings eating, consuming natural resources like coal, oil, natural gas, food, water, deforestation, garbage, buildings, cars, factories etc etc etc around the globe. All man made.
Those cause wear and tear of this planet that we cannot never get it back and it will get worse------ If we don't do anything. You don't know shit.

Maybe you should find God. If you do believe in God, do you seriously think God made a planet for human kind with it's resources only for us to destroy ourselves?

You may be able to kill all the people on this planet, but you'll never kill the planet itself.

Another philosophical bullshit. You still don't know shit Ray. Now try to compare the earth population from 30,000 years ago to 7.4 billions earthlings today. Then stick it to your thick skull how much we had damaged the earth.

So where in my statement did I say anything about the population 30,000 years ago? My point is that there are cleansing mechanisms on this planet we don't even know about yet. You and I will be long dead by the time science figures out a fraction of them.

In a hundred years from now, we will not be using the energy we use today, but it will come at it's own pace at it's own time, not by wasting tens of billions of American dollars and signing some phony agreement. And when that happens, it will have nothing to do with government, it will have to do with science, capitalism and consumer interest.

I quoted TN about his comparison from thousands/billions years ago to today 7.4 billions population------ Then you came in with no clue.

How did you came up with wasting tens of billions of dollars? That is a complete text book from Trump biblical lies. Prove it.

AGAIN---- I will keep repeating this till you understand what in the world you are talking about.
Seven out of 10 Americans, most or all of CEOs in this country, all fossil fuel industries ---------- support the Paris Climate accord.
But you and Trump just blabbering nonsense.

In hundred years for now we will not be using the energy today. agree -------- That is because 1.We invested with clean energy and technologies but not coal that you are promoting. 2. We have the Paris climate accord pushing for green energy------- Pushing countries to lower the emissions polluting the atmosphere. Saving your kids and my kids future.
Without this accord led by US -------- China will gladly take over. Along the line technology, gaining militarily and businesses.

You are going to sit there and tell me dry, hot climates cause Islamic terrorism in the middle east when they have been living in that EXACT climate for thousands of years?
Give me a fucking break old lady. I know its Monday but damn..
You sit there and talk trash about "rich republicans" when rich dems pushing this shit when they fly around in private jets. Leo decaprio flew halfway around the world to accept an environment award and he let out more co2 from that SOLE trip than my family will do in six months.
Again, give me a fucking break.
This stupid partisanship you all are stuck on is regressive. You people need to grow the fuck up.
And I guess you have a point with the asthma. The dem city of Chicago STILL hasn't met basic air quality standards :badgrin:
They don't really care. And until you care enough to look for reality, you are just as bad as the duopoly.

Why would anyone give you a break spewing bull shit non sense?
Making a statement comparing us from thousands or billions of years ago ------ to today is purely idiotic coming from a 5 year old kid.
Earth Population around year 1400 is approximately around 370 millions. Now go back thousands of years ago let say 30,000 years BC. What do you think is the earth population then? 50,000 100,000?
Now you compare that to earth population today of 7.4+ billions.
Now take those 7.4+ billions earthlings eating, consuming natural resources like coal, oil, natural gas, food, water, deforestation, garbage, buildings, cars, factories etc etc etc around the globe. All man made.
Those cause wear and tear of this planet that we cannot never get it back and it will get worse------ If we don't do anything. You don't know shit.

Maybe you should find God. If you do believe in God, do you seriously think God made a planet for human kind with it's resources only for us to destroy ourselves?

You may be able to kill all the people on this planet, but you'll never kill the planet itself.

Another philosophical bullshit. You still don't know shit Ray. Now try to compare the earth population from 30,000 years ago to 7.4 billions earthlings today. Then stick it to your thick skull how much we had damaged the earth.

So where in my statement did I say anything about the population 30,000 years ago? My point is that there are cleansing mechanisms on this planet we don't even know about yet. You and I will be long dead by the time science figures out a fraction of them.

In a hundred years from now, we will not be using the energy we use today, but it will come at it's own pace at it's own time, not by wasting tens of billions of American dollars and signing some phony agreement. And when that happens, it will have nothing to do with government, it will have to do with science, capitalism and consumer interest.

I quoted TN about his comparison from thousands/billions years ago to today 7.4 billions population------ Then you came in with no clue.

How did you came up with wasting tens of billions of dollars? That is a complete text book from Trump biblical lies. Prove it.

AGAIN---- I will keep repeating this till you understand what in the world you are talking about.
Seven out of 10 Americans, most or all of CEOs in this country, all fossil fuel industries ---------- support the Paris Climate accord.
But you and Trump just blabbering nonsense.

In hundred years for now we will not be using the energy today. agree -------- That is because 1.We invested with clean energy and technologies but not coal that you are promoting. 2. We have the Paris climate accord pushing for green energy------- Pushing countries to lower the emissions polluting the atmosphere. Saving your kids and my kids future.
Without this accord led by US -------- China will gladly take over. Along the line technology, gaining militarily and businesses.
Who cares about your collective ASSUMPTIONS? We cant run our country on models, assumptions and forged numbers(wikileaks).

The name of the former president is Obama NOT DUMBAMA and the current president is Trump.
Where did I lie? I NEVER in my post just pure facts and reality. Get your facts right.
And you are a good example of a deplorable American.
From the beginning of this thread you posted and supported nothing but baseless or philosophical.

Oh yes, you lie, you lie all the time. You use the word "racism" when nothing even was discussed about race. It's a typical liberal reaction to a losing argument for a liberal. When you have no real defense in an argument, call somebody a racist.

You didn't do that with just me, but several people here. You've been trained like a monkey by your leaders.

REALLY? I mean really? Do you want me to bring up other threads? Didn't you said it's your job to offend people because of your racism?

Name of ex president is Obama NOT DumBama.

"Wrong! By withdrawing from the Paris Accord, the United States will have no seat at the table, no input."

If Barry would have really given a damn about having a seat at the table he would have taken action according to the Constitution by gong before Congress for ratification rather than doing what he always did - IGNORE the Constitution and do whatever the hell he wanted to do.
No, the Paris Accord is not a treaty. The Paris Accord is an executive agreement which under United States constitutional law does not require the advice and consent of the Senate. If the agreement the president makes exceeds his constitutional authority, then it must be considered a treaty. Since there is nothing in the Paris Agreement that exceeds presidential authority, it is an executive agreement. The Case Act of 1972, requires the president to notify congress 60 days before signing an executive agreement, giving congress time to nullify the agreement. This was done with the Paris Agreement just as with prior executive agreements.

Since 1940, The Senate has approved over 500 treaties and our presidents have entered into over 13,000 executive agreements.
executive agreement | international law
Nice piece, contradicted by the link I posted.

The fact is Barry continuously by-passed Congress during his 8 years in office to do whatever he felt like doing, Constitution be damned. He did not even meet with the Republicans until OVER A YEAR AFTER HE WAS ELECTED.

The Paris Accords
The Iran Treaty
The Libyan War
The Syrian War

Obama had a history of by-passing Congress, ignoring the Constitution, to what Barry wanted to do...and now Trump is erasing his Legacy...which pisses Barry, liberals, and snowflakes off.

As Obama said, 'Elections have consequences.'

The Paris Accords are an agreement, not a treaty.
The President was under no law to make the Iran deal a treaty
He had authority in Libya through NATO
Obama had asked Congress for authority to fight ISIS & they did squat.

Blah Blah Blah you bitched about Obama's executive orders as you cheer the giant Cheeto.

Trump can't erase what Obama did, History will preserve it.
and why trump got out.

The similarities is when your house is full of toxic smoke------ Are you going to tolerate till it kills you? I cannot make any more dumber than this.

No, I will not. But what I won't do is sign an agreement with all my neighbors that I'll do something about it. I don't need them to control my own environment.

Then you are doing exactly what I'm telling you. China is doing everything they can to improve their land, air, sea and the emissions output long before 2030. They signed with the accord to show the world that they are part of a good movement for the sake of one planet.
For you and Trump or anybody to say China is not doing anything till 2030 is pure idiotic.

And STOP cutting my post to fit your nonsense agenda.

I respond to only the comments that are relevant; that's why you can quote and highlight what you wish to reply to on USMB.

I don't know what China is doing now, but that's not the issue. The issue is that this phony agreement doesn't require China to do anything until 2030. If they are the leader in pollution, and they are doing so many wonderful things, why don't they start now and us in 2030?

I already posted what they currently doing Ray including $360 billions allocated to reusable energy before 2020.
Again they are doing a very big move to improved their air, land and sea environment as we speak. That also risking going to war to extract natural gas by building man made island in Sprately Island near Philippines.

Again you really don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about the 2030 tolerance Ray. They are choking to death.
I asked you this question repeatedly. What made you think China is not doing anything today to improve their atmosphere?
I even gave you an example of your house dude.

So far you have not answered any of my questions Ray. Why is that?

No just a frank admission that I don't know everything. You should try that on for size

There are a lot of things I do not know. I don't know why anyone would ever believe the Bible is 100% accurate. I don't know why people would consciously vote for the Democrats.

But I do know Earth climate change. Sorry. No left wing parrot is getting away posting bull here...
Evidently you don't know climate change. If you did, you would know man is largely responsible & would favor efforts to reduce the effects.
based on what? you've seen the evidence to make that statement? really, it doesn't exist, in case you didn't know.

The similarities is when your house is full of toxic smoke------ Are you going to tolerate till it kills you? I cannot make any more dumber than this.

No, I will not. But what I won't do is sign an agreement with all my neighbors that I'll do something about it. I don't need them to control my own environment.

Then you are doing exactly what I'm telling you. China is doing everything they can to improve their land, air, sea and the emissions output long before 2030. They signed with the accord to show the world that they are part of a good movement for the sake of one planet.
For you and Trump or anybody to say China is not doing anything till 2030 is pure idiotic.

I respond to only the comments that are relevant; that's why you can quote and highlight what you wish to reply to on USMB.

I don't know what China is doing now, but that's not the issue. The issue is that this phony agreement doesn't require China to do anything until 2030. If they are the leader in pollution, and they are doing so many wonderful things, why don't they start now and us in 2030?

I already posted what they currently doing Ray including $360 billions allocated to reusable energy before 2020.
Again they are doing a very big move to improved their air, land and sea environment as we speak. That also risking going to war to extract natural gas by building man made island in Sprately Island near Philippines.

Again you really don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about the 2030 tolerance Ray. They are choking to death.
I asked you this question repeatedly. What made you think China is not doing anything today to improve their atmosphere?
I even gave you an example of your house dude.

So far you have not answered any of my questions Ray. Why is that?
you have no fking idea what China is doing. I just have to laugh at what you think you know. dude, don't go outside.

So you cannot prove your $380 billions and Germany $18 billions. You lied and don't shit what you are taking about.
Why do you people lie? Like Trump.

Bush pledged $2 billions as of May 2017 we only contributed $1 billions, others donated combined about $10.3 billions. That's a fact.

Unfortunately, not everyone was in on the joke. Determined to display “leadership,” President Obama made the classic mistake of the kid who hears everyone is going skinny-dipping, strips naked, plunges into the water, and then turns to find his dry and still-modest peers laughing from the shore as they run off with his clothes. While everyone else both literally and figuratively mailed in their commitments, the president pledged a dramatic reduction in U.S. emissions: 26 to 28 percent below their 2005 level by 2025. To further grease the skids of international diplomacy, he committed the United States to lead the transfer of $100 billion in annual “climate finance” from the developed world to the developing countries that are pledging nothing.

Read more at: Another Obama Legacy: Americans Will Pay Billions for a Useless Climate Agreement

You cannot prove your lies on the $380 billions and Germany $18 billions then double down by posting a worthless untrustworthy bias media national review. What a crap.

National Media: These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Right, because when you can't prove a story wrong, attack the source instead. Typical liberal strategy we see all the time.

So tell us, how much of our GDP would we have to pour into "green" under this agreement and how much money would that amount to? BTW, I never said anything about 380 billion or Germany.

What are you talking about dude?
Your buddy lied big time about the $380 billions and Germany's $18 billions. Then you supported his lies dude.

Then because of your desperation you posted a link from an asshole media. That's pathetic Ray.

No, that's not pathetic. What's pathetic is making a mistake and not admitting to it. That''s pathetic..........well.......I guess not for a leftist.

I never mentioned the$380 billions Ray your buddy did. You supported a big bullshit lie. That makes you a liar Ray. Sad very sad.

And what mistake did I make Ray? All my post are facts and I know what I'm talking about compared to you by keep blabbering nonsense all the way.

We don't live in China Ray.

What does that have to do with it? If we did live in China, and China created the agreement, then at least it would make some sense. They made it to benefit themselves.

You keep digging yourself to a deeper of your nonsense lies Ray.

Like what benefits that China has to gain Ray? Prove it. Please.

Forum List

Back