Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

That's what the Paris Accords were meant to begin.

No, that's not what it was meant for. Global Warming (or climate change as you call it) is a leftist agenda. The Democrats want to obligate us to that leftist agenda no matter who has power such as the case today. Thank goodness Trump refused to go along with it.

Besides, the leftist outrage has nothing to do with global warming, it has to do with the Republicans tearing apart DumBama's liberal agenda piece by piece. Had Bush come out with the Paris Accord, you would be applauding Trumps actions today.
You guys are all SICK turning this into a purely political issue. It is global, it is real, and it's going to fry your ass same as mine. If it were leftist tree huggers only, why did every country in the world agree? Anyone turning this into a political issue has real problems distinguishing reality.

You guys are all SICK turning this into a purely political issue.

It is a political issue.
Your side wants to use the "threat" of global warming to increase government power.
To spend trillions on windmills and solar power and place further restrictions on the US economy.

If they truly wanted useful, carbon-free power that worked 24/7, they'd support more nuclear energy.

It is global, it is real, and it's going to fry your ass same as mine.

If that were true, they'd push nuclear. They don't, because it's not.

If it were leftist tree huggers only, why did every country in the world agree?

It makes them feel good. Like they're doing something useful. Instead of just wasting money.
WRONG ANSWER!!!
You can't ALL be this thick.
But I don't suppose anyone will admit it, because you all have to defend Trump's decision, good or bad, thick or thin, snow, sleet or hail, rich or poor, etc. etc.

WRONG ANSWER!!!

Obama didn't want more government control of everything?

Why don't the greens support nuclear energy if CO2 is the death of us all?
Nuclear waste that cannot be degraded? Rare but EXTREMELY dangerous meltdown scenarios (Chernobyl, Fukoshima, almost 3 Mile Island). I personally don't have anything against it if it must be used, but it's risky. Solar and wind, not so much.

"Wrong! By withdrawing from the Paris Accord, the United States will have no seat at the table, no input."

If Barry would have really given a damn about having a seat at the table he would have taken action according to the Constitution by gong before Congress for ratification rather than doing what he always did - IGNORE the Constitution and do whatever the hell he wanted to do.

Look little parrot.
What do you think will happen if he went through congress? Your garbage GOPs, Faux News and racist assholes like you tried to destroyed him first day he stepped in the Oval Office till his last day. They blocked just about every thing he does. That's a fact.

Trump. How about the EO of Muslim ban, oil drilling that we do not need, food in public school etc etc etc etc etc----- Did he went through congress? And that's only his first 5 months. So what the hell you are talking about?
You are a hypocrite.

Could it be because his liberal policies?

We have data and fudge regarding Antarctica.

We went to court 10 years ago on that issue, and the court sided with the data over the fudge...

Official British Court Finds 11 Inaccuracies in Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth, Labels It As Political Propaganda

"
  • The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

• The film suggests that evidence from ice cores proves that rising CO2 causes temperature increases over 650,000 years. The Court found that the film was misleading: over that period the rises in CO2 lagged behind the temperature rises by 800-2000 years."

Algore's side never appealed. The verdict stood. The left just started lying and fudging again....
Why does NASA say the Antarctic ice is decreasing?
You know what I think? I think you ask questions and if anyone answers them you ignore it.
NASA has a better view than climate change deniers that have their heads up their ass.
Dramatic Nasa images show the staggering loss of ice at the south pole | Daily Mail Online

Those people can never make up their minds:

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism
If there's a good point here anywhere, you just put your finger on it. Scientists don't look for the answer to uphold their theories. They report the facts.

Bullshit. They are making it up as they go. That's been proven over and over.
Statements like that really make you sound not only ill informed but downright stupid.

"Wrong! By withdrawing from the Paris Accord, the United States will have no seat at the table, no input."

If Barry would have really given a damn about having a seat at the table he would have taken action according to the Constitution by gong before Congress for ratification rather than doing what he always did - IGNORE the Constitution and do whatever the hell he wanted to do.

Look little parrot.
What do you think will happen if he went through congress? Your garbage GOPs, Faux News and racist assholes like you tried to destroyed him first day he stepped in the Oval Office till his last day. They blocked just about every thing he does. That's a fact.

Trump. How about the EO of Muslim ban, oil drilling that we do not need, food in public school etc etc etc etc etc----- Did he went through congress? And that's only his first 5 months. So what the hell you are talking about?
You are a hypocrite.
Obama did not take the agreement to congress because it was not a treaty. There were not obligations other than reporting progress and no budget impact. What Obama signed was an executive agreement, one of over 13,000 US presidents have signed without congress approval.

Every other country ratified it..except the U.S.

That there was a hurricane in Galveston in 1900? I'm sorry that happened, but I still don't know your point. Katrina was a Cat #5.

It was NOT a Cat 5 when it struck New Orleans. Former Mayor and now convict waited until it was too late to evacuate the low areas of the city. They had known their levees would not survive a such a storm. He and Governor Blanco created a total disaster resulting in massive numbers of lives lost needlessly.
Who gives a shit, Markle? Wrong thread. Wrong year. Wrong everything.

You brought up Katrina, not me. You lied about the storm, not me.

Try again!
I didn't lie. Katrina was a Cat 5 in the Gulf before it hit land. I never said Katrina was a Cat 5 when it hit land; you took exception to something I didn't say. It WAS a Cat 5 storm. We were talking about intensity. I did not know the argument was limited to over land masses only.

Why does NASA say the Antarctic ice is decreasing?
You know what I think? I think you ask questions and if anyone answers them you ignore it.
NASA has a better view than climate change deniers that have their heads up their ass.
Dramatic Nasa images show the staggering loss of ice at the south pole | Daily Mail Online

If there's a good point here anywhere, you just put your finger on it. Scientists don't look for the answer to uphold their theories. They report the facts.

Statements like that really make you sound not only ill informed but downright stupid.
umm isn't that how it works? Making theories and such?

Look little parrot.

You are a hypocrite.
Obama did not take the agreement to congress because it was not a treaty. There were not obligations other than reporting progress and no budget impact. What Obama signed was an executive agreement, one of over 13,000 US presidents have signed without congress approval.

Don't waste your time. I have shown repeatedly in this thread how that statement is wrong. This is a TREATY.
Or should I say WAS :badgrin:

That there was a hurricane in Galveston in 1900? I'm sorry that happened, but I still don't know your point. Katrina was a Cat #5.

It was NOT a Cat 5 when it struck New Orleans. Former Mayor and now convict waited until it was too late to evacuate the low areas of the city. They had known their levees would not survive a such a storm. He and Governor Blanco created a total disaster resulting in massive numbers of lives lost needlessly.
Who gives a shit, Markle? Wrong thread. Wrong year. Wrong everything.

You brought up Katrina, not me. You lied about the storm, not me.

Try again!
I didn't lie. Katrina was a Cat 5 in the Gulf before it hit land. I never said Katrina was a Cat 5 when it hit land; you took exception to something I didn't say. It WAS a Cat 5 storm. We were talking about intensity. I did not know the argument was limited to over land masses only.

The last cat 5 hurricanes was last year and before that in 2007.....last 9 years..

No. I know you were busy in the backrow shooting spit wads and dipping the girls' pigtails in the inkwell, TN, but honestly. It sounds like you need to learn some stuff about the scientific method if you're going to say shit like that.

Look little parrot.

You are a hypocrite.

Don't waste your time. I have shown repeatedly in this thread how that statement is wrong. This is a TREATY.
Or should I say WAS :badgrin:

That's what he doesn't get if the Senate ratified it Trump couldn't EO would of meant nothing.. Obama thought there was no way the Democrats could of lost the WH.

You pricks brag al the time about leadership. Well we had the chance to lead and Trump endedf that chance. And while Trump ranted about being here for Pittsburgh, the mayor of Pittsburgh agrees with Paris..

How has trump ended leadership by refusing to support a treaty that we aren't a part of that doesn't support our interests

No. I know you were busy in the backrow shooting spit wads and dipping the girls' pigtails in the inkwell, TN, but honestly. It sounds like you need to learn some stuff about the scientific method if you're going to say shit like that.
No he doesn't. You do. These so-called "climate scientists" are making it up as they go along. Their predictions never come true, and they are constantly "adjusting" the data.

London's Mayor, Sadiq Khan is a Muslim. Think that might have an effect on his attitude? You know, as it did with petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and his affection for Muslims?

Its the other way around. Mayor Khan didn't do or say anything about US or Trump------- but Trump attacked him because of his hate towards Muslim.

Trump is a good example of an unfit president, embarrassment to the world and all laughing at us. Trump cannot come close to the decency and brain of Obama.
oh, he's a good example of someone you hate, but because he's doing what you don't approve of doesn't make him stupid NOR an embarrassment. it's much more embarrassing to see people dressed in black beating the shit out of trash cans screaming SHUT UP WE WANT FREE SPEECH.

and losing even those fights.

you troll around and find articles that make you warm cause you share in that mindset. great. you do that. but it's your own hate that's keeping you warm, not trumps "idiocy".

Your girlfriend brought up mayor of London not me. Freedom speech is freedom speech but Trump picking a fight with a mayor of a city that was just attacked because of his immaturity is pathetic.
Try again.
whatever trump does you'll make it bad. your cred is sucks when you slsm EVERYTHING.

What has Trump done that was good?

Your cred sucks when all you do is cheer for Trump even when it's shown he's wrong.

Neil Gorsuch. Temp travel ban. Appointing Jeff sessions to DoJ. Slowed down illegal immigration to name a few.

They are choking to death right now.

They aren't choking on CO2.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This proves you and your buddy Todd don't know what in the world what this topic is all about.
Yes they are not choking with CO2 but the emissions are releasing to the atmosphere is dangerous to the earth. And Coal industry is one of the culprits.
China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress. At the same time they are going after their factories of air pollutants and smogs.

That's why you and the left is confused the Paris accord has nothing to do with pollution..it has to do with a transfer of wealth..

Transfer of wealth like what?

AGAIN let me repeat it again. Are you saying all the Americans 7 out of 10, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, CEOs, Ivanka, Tillerson are all confused and all belong to the left? You are dumber than I thought.

Now answer those 2 questions. Before I waste anymore of my time with your stupidity.

Are you saying all the Americans 7 out of 10, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, CEOs, Ivanka, Tillerson are all confused and all belong to the left?

Confused or going along with the idiocy for financial gain.

Pittsburgh before Paris

View attachment 130696

The Pittsburgh mayor told DT to go fuck himself. His goal is to make Pittsburgh 100% alternative energy.

He's free to waste city money on stupid ideas.
His constituents are free to vote him out when he does.

Waste money on stupid ideas. Like what?
This has been going before the mayor was elected so why would they not vote for him by saving the planet and creating more jobs.

Waste money on stupid ideas. Like what?

Like whatever "green energy" scheme that will cost millions and reduce CO2 emissions by dozens of pounds.

This has been going before the mayor was elected so why would they not vote for him by saving the planet

The mayor of Pittsburgh is going to save the planet?

Wrong answer Todd. Mayors only support clean air, reusable energy and using natural gas instead of coal. They do not have the power to reduce emissions because they mayors do not run fossil fuel industries like Exxon, ConocoPhillips or BP.
But mayors and governors came out in support of the Paris accord agreement. Telling Trump fuck you.
So let me ask you again. Waste money on stupid ideas------- Like what?
Try again.

Mayors only support clean air, reusable energy and using natural gas instead of coal.

That's just so awesome!
So what can this idiot actually do to clean the air?
Be specific.

But mayors and governors came out in support of the Paris accord agreement.

Their support and $5 can get you a yummy drink at Starbucks.

They are choking to death right now.

They aren't choking on CO2.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This proves you and your buddy Todd don't know what in the world what this topic is all about.
Yes they are not choking with CO2 but the emissions are releasing to the atmosphere is dangerous to the earth. And Coal industry is one of the culprits.
China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress. At the same time they are going after their factories of air pollutants and smogs.

1. Yes, they should spend their money cleaning up their dangerous emissions and stop wasting it on CO2 reduction.
Of course, based on their non-commitments under the Paris accords, they already decided not to waste their money on CO2 reduction, eh?

China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress

2. They shut down 103 plants that were generating power? Are you sure?

1. Wrong answer try again.
2. Yes read the link I posted because I was in China when I heard that news.

Where can I find the list of plants that are no longer burning coal?

The name of the former president is Obama NOT DUMBAMA and the current president is Trump.
Where did I lie? I NEVER in my post just pure facts and reality. Get your facts right.
And you are a good example of a deplorable American.
From the beginning of this thread you posted and supported nothing but baseless or philosophical.

Oh yes, you lie, you lie all the time. You use the word "racism" when nothing even was discussed about race. It's a typical liberal reaction to a losing argument for a liberal. When you have no real defense in an argument, call somebody a racist.

You didn't do that with just me, but several people here. You've been trained like a monkey by your leaders.

You are a racist Ray. But that's not the issue in this thread. The issue is how Trump pulled us out of an agreement the entire planet agreed to for no real reason except to keep his voting base on his side.

The issue is how Trump pulled us out of an agreement the entire planet agreed to

The issue is because this treaty wasn't submitted to or voted on by the US Senate and therefore was not ratified by the US Senate, we were never in the agreement.

First, we are not the #2 polluter, don't know where you got that crap,
I don't know where you've been that you DIDN'T know we were the #2 polluter. I've heard some places say we're #1, but I'll go with the EPA and what is said in my local paper this morning.

2014_emissions_0.png

Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data | US EPA

Yes but is that adjusted for population???
It's one planet, one atmosphere. Explain why the populations matter as to the amount of greenhouse gasses entering the atmosphere.

The data is skewed against the USA due to its size and number of people! Of course we appear a bigger polluter than we are, if we didn't have such good technology, we would pollute much more. And India while contributing 7% is a much bigger polluter considering the small size of the country and population.

View attachment 130663

China produces nearly a THIRD of the world CO2 emission yet is GROWING and not affected by the ACCORD.
India, despite its small size producers almost as much as all the countries of the EU combined.
Yes, we produce 14%, considering our population and size, pretty damned good compared to the tiny EU (look at a map).
Tiny Japan producers almost as much as all of Russia!
If you want to say 14% is still 14%, fine, but to cut our CO2 by 20% would be DEVASTATING to our economy, MASSIVELY EXPENSIVE. Now is not the time with our economy already weak and when the benefits of doing so are HIGHLY debatable. Even the PA predicts only a minuscule improvement over a century!
Not a good deal to CRIPPLE ourselves while China and India run away Scott free producing nearly 40% of the total global amount and INCREASING.

Let's take a look at air quality in BEIJING CHINA:

View attachment 130664

Now let us take a look at New Delhi India:

View attachment 130665

Now, let us take a look at an American City like Chicago, one of our largest:

View attachment 130667

Any questions? Pure numbers and statistical data can be deceiving.

Yes you have a problem. No No No No and NO.
Your pictures are very misleading and very wrong comparison.
New Delhi, India is several hundred miles away from the ocean water. Beijing China is approximately 120 miles away a from the ocean water.
Chicago is next to a big body of water Lake Michigan and its windy blowing smog to inland city like Iowa. How often do you see a smog next to a body of water? See picture.
Other picture is from Riverside and San Bernardino, Ca. smog coming from Orange County Ca.
Now you compare those pictures to New Delhi and Beijing.

View attachment 131393

View attachment 131394
This is San Bernardino and Riverside County, Ca

Yes you have a problem. No No No No and NO.
Your pictures are very misleading and very wrong comparison.
New Delhi, India is several hundred miles away from the ocean water. Beijing China is approximately 120 miles away a from the ocean water.
Chicago is next to a big body of water Lake Michigan and its windy blowing smog to inland city like Iowa. How often do you see a smog next to a body of water?

Yes. I see. Thank you. I got it all wrong. I posted a few pictures just for illustration, but China and India don't really have air quality issues! It is just all a matter of where you live next to a body of water!!! How did I never think of that??? The wind always blows around water and they never have breezes or wind away from bodies of water!

BULLSHIT!

1. CHINA. Taken strait from Wiki:
Air pollution has become a major issue in China and poses a threat to Chinese public health. In 2016, only 84 out of 338 prefecture-level or higher cities attained the national standard for air quality. The China Medical Association, warned in 2012 that air pollution could become China's biggest health threat. Measurements by Beijing municipal government in January 2013 showed that highest recorded level of PM2.5 (particulate matter smaller than 2.5 micrometers in size), was at nearly 1,000 μg per cubic meter. Traces of smog from mainland China has been observed to reach as far as California. Large-scale use of formaldehyde in make home building products in construction and furniture also contributes to indoor air pollution.

INDIA. Taken strait from Wiki:
Air pollution in India is quite a serious issue with the major sources being fuelwood and biomass burning, fuel adulteration, vehicle emission and traffic congestion. In autumn and winter months, large scale crop residue burning in agriculture fields – a low cost alternative to mechanical tilling – is a major source of smoke, smog and particulate pollution. India has a low per capita emissions of greenhouse gases but the country as a whole is the third largest greenhouse gas polluter. A 2013 study on non-smokers has found that Indians have 30% lower lung function compared to Europeans. The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act was passed in 1981 to regulate air pollution and there have been some measurable improvements. However, the 2016 Environmental Performance Index ranked India 141 out of 180 countries.

2. THE USA. Taken straight from Wiki:
Pollution in the United States has plummeted in the recent decade, with pollutants such as nitrogen dioxide decreasing despite the fact the number of vehicles on the road isn't. This is due to better regulations, economic shifts, and technological innovations. With respect to nitrogen dioxide, NASA reported a 32% decrease in New York City and a 42% decrease in Atlanta between the periods of 2005-2007 and 2009-2011.
3. California has the worst air quality of any state, and in most surveys the cities in California rank in the top 5 or top 10 of most polluted air in the United States.

Last I checked, Nimrod, most of your major cities in California lie right along the coast, YOU KNOW, the Pacific Ocean, the LARGEST BODY OF WATER IN THE WORLD.

4. If the Paris Accord wants to worry about real air quality and climate change, ask the people of China and India what they think? These places need to get their act together, not the USA and Trump was right to say Nyet to the Accord rather than foot the bill for other people's problems!!!

1. Wrong again. I never said China and India don't have a pollution problem. Never.
2. This is funny. From your own words-------- US pollution plummeted in the recent decade. DUE to better *regulation*, economic shift and technological innovations ( reusable energy). In short according to you Obama did a very good job. Thank you.
But you purposely omit the increase of natural gas usage which is cheaper to extract and cleaner air compared to coal.
3. I am fully aware of the dirty air here in Ca. From #1 to #4 all of those are located inland. And if you go towards east surrounded by mountains blocking smog. The same with Los Angeles blocked by LA national forest, go south blocked by San Bernardino mountains. For #6 (picture) please don't tell me that is a smog.
We also have drought which causes warmer weather that results increased levels of ozone or smog.

Top 10 most ozone-polluted cities:
1. Fresno-Madera, Calif.
2. Bakersfield, Calif.
3. Visalia-Porterville-Hanford, Calif.
4. Modesto-Merced, Calif.
5. Los Angeles-Long Beach, Calif.
6. San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland, Calif.

The 10 most polluted cities in the U.S.

IMG_1595.jpg

4. China and India are very concern and worried of their air, land and sea quality. And as far as I know they are trying to do something. But to phase out in next 12 years is impossible----- That is why the 2030 time frame come in to place. What made you or others think they are not doing anything?

Trump pulled out from Paris accord is to revive a dying coal industry and believed its a hoax. *Nothing* more repeat nothing more. At the same time Trump believed in Climate Change according Pruiit and Haley.

Trump’s E.P.A. Chief Is Not Telling the Truth About Coal

Any questions Einstein?

Pulling out of Paris is like your dad pulling out of your mother instead.

Nothing gets done

And staying in will only cost you a lot of money you don't have.

But we have a lot of money paying for his golf and travel expenses for his kids while they are doing private businesses. Nice. Lost income of businesses around Maralago while golfing.
We are also paying people trying to prove 3 to 5 millions illegal alien votes. That is just to name a few.

My God, you are that fucking stupid to believe Trump wants to renegotiate it when it can't be renegotiated?

Trump & you are too God damn stupid to know the Accord was all voluntary. If Trump is going to follow through on our commitment to lower our emissions, why pull out.

You & Trump are too God damn stupid top know that the leading country responsible for the high levels that exist today.

You & Trump are too God damn stupid top know that reducing emissions globally is better than just lowering ours ( Like the orange POS wants to lower our emissions).

Trump & you are too God damn stupid to get that providing these countries the technology & equipment is business for US corporations.

You & Trump are two of the dumbest people on the planet.

If you think we need some agreement with other countries to tell us what to do and how to do it, you're the stupid one. You want America to be like that guy with a good paying job that patrons a bar. Everybody runs up to him shaking his hand, giving him a hug, knowing he will buy them drinks all night long because he has the money.

Our country is 20 trillion dollars in debt. We are broke. Do you know what the word "broke" means? Broke means no money. Broke means in debt. Broke means failure. Why you leftists would choose failure all the time is beyond any reasonable persons ability to understand.

We can't afford to spend God knows how many billions (of money we don't have) on some stupid fairy tale like MMGW. You on the left always tell us to keep our religion in our church or at home, you should do the same with your beliefs. Don't involve our country in your stupid religion. If you want to lower your idiotic carbon footprint, buy a bike and ride it everywhere you go. Buy a windmill for your backyard. Take the bus everywhere you need to go. And in a hundred years from now, you can sit back and enjoy that .02% of cooler air.

God you people are dense.

In reality nobody is telling us anything Ray. We are the leader of this world not a dumb follower.
Taking about debt------- Since when you care about debt? Trump is wasting millions just by golfing, security and travel expenses of his family.
How about those small business that lost income every time he goes to Maralago?

Again are you saying that 7 out of 10 of Americans,CEOs, Conoco, Exxon etc etc etc blasting dumb Trump are all belong to the left are dense?
You are very wrong Ray.

Did you just get to this country or what?

Policies and politics changes with mood and vote of the people. We don't want some big-eared clown making policy that we can't get out of in the future. DumBama is gone, and Trump is trying to De-Bama the country.

When we voted the last several elections, we voted for change; not just change of the players, but change in the politics as well. We gave Republicans leadership of the Congress. We gave Republicans leadership of the Senate. We recently gave Republicans the White House. Why? Because we don't want Democrat policies anymore, and Democrat policies should not continue we we vote in Republican leadership.

Signing on to this Paris Accord gives Democrats the power over our environment no matter who is in leadership in the future. Trump rightfully stopped that. If the country wants change (as we do now) then we should not be bound by some stupid agreement that stops such change.

Yes, we are the leader of the world, and our leader is saying we act independently on this issue.

AGAIN------ Are you saying 7 out of 10 Americans, CEOs, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, Ivanka, Tillerson etc etc etc. that support this accord------- Are all democrats?
Withdrawing from this accord didn't make us the leader but a laughing and embarrassing around the world.
So if we act independently why not part of group of a great movement?

So far you have not answer any of my questions Ray. Why is that?

Trump withdrew from the accord only because of coal industry but pure dumb and do not accept that the climate change is a hoax. So what are you trying to say Ray? Crap.

You are 100% the Republicans have house, congress and the White House------ So how are they doing? Let say replace and repeal Obamacare with the same garbage, total chaos, non stop self inflicting wounds, continue sucking Putin dick, Russian scandal, republicans investigating republicans, an embarrassment around the world, discombobulated toxic administration. What an accomplishment.

Did anyone came up in support of Trump from withdrawing from the accord? except maybe 8 GOPs.
Keep your accord to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it

Then you are the minority here in America and the rest of the world.
Nicaragua didn't joined the accord because it's not strong or not good enough.
Syria because of on going civil war.
US just because of Trump trying to revive a dying coal industry. That makes the laughing stock and putting backwards. LMAO.

Forum List

Back