Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

FOR ONCE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT WOULD HELP. TELL ME WHAT THIS DOES TO HELP OUR ENVIRONMENT
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
It will slow global warming which will slow the negative effects of global climate change which are already being observed and measured in many ways you are already aware of. And you don't need to shout. I remembered my hearing aids. But you already know that, so why are you asking?

It will slow it?

So you can pat yourself on the back while you can die in peace yet throw the world in a depression?

Again how much is it man made and a natural variation?
Why would it cause a world wide depression? Are all these countries' economies going to go belly up from switching to renewable energy sources? New technologies and massive changes like where we get our power will of course effect our economies. How that is managed is up to us, though, isn't it?
Another thought: At least we can survive a depression. Can we survive uncontrolled rapid climate change?

Take a look at the solutions that are being promulgated to "control" the temperature. They want the entire world to change over from fossil fuels to "renewables". The problem with that is renewables are unreliable. They also want Africa and other third world regions to be held forever as third world areas. They don't want them to develop even though the evidence is overwhelming that as countries develop into First World nations they embrace ecology and pollution control.

They also want to take people out of the suburbs and surrounding countryside and condense them into huge apartment buildings. Single family homes are considered too wasteful except, of course for the very elite. Want to take a flight to Hawaii for vacation? Forget it. Too costly for a mere peon like you when you take into account the various carbon taxes they wish to enact to prevent people from travelling.

How about taking a car to the Grand Canyon? Nope. No gas powered cars are allowed, and guess what there are no charging stations available either. So, the elite will be able to enjoy those areas without all of you smelly peons.

Take a look at every solution they propose and it consists of crowding people into huge buildings, preventing them from travelling and taking all of their money to pay for this new utopia. Great for the elite, but crappy as hell for the middle class. Oh, wait a minute. There will be no middle class! Problem solved! There will be a small ruling elite and the masses. The smelly masses.
Just like Norway. Which, Oldlady was nice enough to bring up yesterday :)
With all the incentives on EV cars and shit, manufacturers drove prices up 50%. Then, when half the country bought a car, they couldn't afford the incentive anymore. Now, they are stuck with expensive cars, high road tax, high charging tax ETC
But it wont bother the rich ONE BIT

Nope. The rich write the rules to suit themselves. That's what the millennials and poorly read people don't seem to understand.

The funniest thing about it the left can't blame it on big oil like ExxonMobil, they are against Trump pulling out

Lmfao

Nope. The only person to blame is Trump himself. What an ignorant old man he is turning out to be.
what is the plan to stop the earth from warming? got anything? If you got nothing, then that is the reason.

I'd love it to get warmer. I'm tired of freezing half the year
You're one stupid MF. The oceans are already rising. You obviously don't care about future generations or your grand children if heaven forbid you've breeded..

You do understand that had it not gotten warmer, the country you live in would still be under a sheet of ice? You really need to acquaint yourself with a science book.

I'm super busy this afternoon, so I haven't got time to argue, but I'm gonna say this:
ADMIT that even if it were ratified or kissed by the SC or whatever, you STILL would hate it because you don't think it will have any effect. So don't ramble on about the legalities of a VOLUNTARY agreement which as far as I know is not the same thing as a TREATY, but I could be wrong and it doesn't matter because you wouldn't care anyway YOU WOULD STILL BE SAYING IT WAS WRONG HEADED and STUPID.
It is humiliating to be in the basket with Syria and Nicaragua while most of the educated world (and even a lot of the world that isn't very educated) recognize that if we're going to keep this planet anywhere near stable and livable in the foreseeable future, we need to use as much knowledge and foresight and brains as we can muster to do that.
Trump can revise our involvement if he doesn't want to pay big bucks. But he should still participate. We will see. I think it is money well spent, but that's not up to me to say.
And one more thing, if you don't quit with that hack insult "enveloping yourself in emotion and partisan talking points" I'm gonna actually get emotional. I don't do partisan talking points and you know it. Aping that shit like .... well never mind, just don't.
FOR ONCE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT WOULD HELP. TELL ME WHAT THIS DOES TO HELP OUR ENVIRONMENT
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
It will slow global warming which will slow the negative effects of global climate change which are already being observed and measured in many ways you are already aware of. And you don't need to shout. I remembered my hearing aids. But you already know that, so why are you asking?

It will slow it?

So you can pat yourself on the back while you can die in peace yet throw the world in a depression?

Why would it cause a world wide depression? Are all these countries' economies going to go belly up from switching to renewable energy sources? New technologies and massive changes like where we get our power will of course effect our economies. How that is managed is up to us, though, isn't it?
Another thought: At least we can survive a depression. Can we survive uncontrolled rapid climate change?

Take a look at the solutions that are being promulgated to "control" the temperature. They want the entire world to change over from fossil fuels to "renewables". The problem with that is renewables are unreliable. They also want Africa and other third world regions to be held forever as third world areas. They don't want them to develop even though the evidence is overwhelming that as countries develop into First World nations they embrace ecology and pollution control.

They also want to take people out of the suburbs and surrounding countryside and condense them into huge apartment buildings. Single family homes are considered too wasteful except, of course for the very elite. Want to take a flight to Hawaii for vacation? Forget it. Too costly for a mere peon like you when you take into account the various carbon taxes they wish to enact to prevent people from travelling.

How about taking a car to the Grand Canyon? Nope. No gas powered cars are allowed, and guess what there are no charging stations available either. So, the elite will be able to enjoy those areas without all of you smelly peons.

Take a look at every solution they propose and it consists of crowding people into huge buildings, preventing them from travelling and taking all of their money to pay for this new utopia. Great for the elite, but crappy as hell for the middle class. Oh, wait a minute. There will be no middle class! Problem solved! There will be a small ruling elite and the masses. The smelly masses.
I'm super busy this afternoon, so I haven't got time to argue, but I'm gonna say this:
ADMIT that even if it were ratified or kissed by the SC or whatever, you STILL would hate it because you don't think it will have any effect. So don't ramble on about the legalities of a VOLUNTARY agreement which as far as I know is not the same thing as a TREATY, but I could be wrong and it doesn't matter because you wouldn't care anyway YOU WOULD STILL BE SAYING IT WAS WRONG HEADED and STUPID.
It is humiliating to be in the basket with Syria and Nicaragua while most of the educated world (and even a lot of the world that isn't very educated) recognize that if we're going to keep this planet anywhere near stable and livable in the foreseeable future, we need to use as much knowledge and foresight and brains as we can muster to do that.
Trump can revise our involvement if he doesn't want to pay big bucks. But he should still participate. We will see. I think it is money well spent, but that's not up to me to say.
And one more thing, if you don't quit with that hack insult "enveloping yourself in emotion and partisan talking points" I'm gonna actually get emotional. I don't do partisan talking points and you know it. Aping that shit like .... well never mind, just don't.
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

It will slow it?

in other words......Agenda 21....

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

It will slow it?

Exactly pal that was one of Obama's plans, that's what he was after..

They also want to take people out of the suburbs and surrounding countryside and condense them into huge apartment buildings

That asshole wanted to bring back caprini green in Chicago a death trap,..

cabrini_green_01.jpg

Not sure there is one.

Never said there was one.

As I did say, the “left needs to get over it.”

No, the left needs a lobotomy

On this one topic, I agree with you.
Well, the GOP has the House, the Senate, and the Presidency…. apparently the nation needs a President.

You have to understand, the left is as interested in "fixing" climate change the same they are interested in "fixing" racism. To them, climate change is just a meal ticket for a huge slush fund just as race baiting is for getting votes

Not to worry though Dims, the press will simply repeat the same talking points that Trump and the GOP are destroying the world to win the next election.

Okay, we disagree on that.

I agree with you on the Paris accord. One of the ways to clean the air is to stop polluting it. The Nuke Power does that. That the left is out to lunch on the topic is clear given the proven results of the Navy.
I think you agree with me on nuke power.
Not sure why you’re arguing with me on this.

So you disagree that Climate Change is just one big conspiracy to get more money? Originally the Chicago Climate Exchange was created so that if cap and trade became law, it would take in around $10 trillion. Those who would get rich reads like a who's who on the left with Al Gore leading the charge. Wake up.

whatreallyhappened.com: THE SHOREBANK, OBAMA, CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE SCAM!

As for Dims using minorities as race bait and nothing more, look no further than the e-mails revealed recently that showed Dims were ordered by the DNC to listen to Black Lives Matter and be sympathetic, but refuse to offer them anything while Dims, at the same time, purport the entire GOP to be racist and bigoted

Leaked 2015 Memo Told Dems: 'Don't Offer Support' For Black Lives Matter Policy Positions | HuffPost

It's pretty sad when I can use your own Huffington Post to show you the truth about the DNC.

You guys are obsessed with race. Really give it a rest.

As for the climate change, those who made the predictions that at such and such a date, we would be underwater or if the sea levels rise to X, we’re screwed should probably not have said those things. The number of calculations needed for such statements is beyond our capabilities as a species.

As for the climate itself, it used to get cold at night. I remember. I used to sneak out of the house and go partying. Seldom left without a jacket. And that was in Houston. When I go back there, the idea of needing a jacket to go out at night is laughable.

Something happened. Whether it is manmade or not I guess is the question. I tend to think it is since in 20 years, the temperature has gotten noticeably warmer.

What always makes me laugh about you guys (besides your fixation on race) is that even if the climate is durable enough to withstand whatever we throw at it; do you guys want clean air or drinkable water????

It will slow it?

Just like Norway. Which, Oldlady was nice enough to bring up yesterday :)
With all the incentives on EV cars and shit, manufacturers drove prices up 50%. Then, when half the country bought a car, they couldn't afford the incentive anymore. Now, they are stuck with expensive cars, high road tax, high charging tax ETC
But it wont bother the rich ONE BIT

Nope. The rich write the rules to suit themselves. That's what the millennials and poorly read people don't seem to understand.
They complain about them doing that. On certain things.. Lol the inconsistency blows my mind.
Political agenda rapes our country. From the inside out :/

If we don't invest in infrastructure = third world infrastructure
If we drop below 50th in healthcare = Probably 2nd or 3rd healthcare
IF we Keep dropping in education = we won't be competing with the rest of the first world at all.

I could go on...Trump and conservatives don't care.

Why don't you become a teacher when you grow up, Timmy? If it is so easy, show us how!

The funniest thing about it the left can't blame it on big oil like ExxonMobil, they are against Trump pulling out

Lmfao

Nope. The only person to blame is Trump himself. What an ignorant old man he is turning out to be.

What are you talking about? Obama went around Congress, live by the EO die by the EO

Keep politics out of this, Bear. This is more important than that. There's only one planet. We were given the brains to figure out how to fix our mistakes. Why don't you want to?

How do you keep politics out of a partisan power grab?

Our brains are being used to fix our mistakes. The mistake is giving into fear of a nonexistent problem

I will now give both points of view from the left and right regarding the consensus that the Paris Accord is an absolute scam.

First from the left

James Hansen, father of climate change awareness, calls Paris talks 'a fraud'

The changes being suggested will do next to nothing to reduce the threat of increasing global warming.

Now from the right.

Paris Accord on Climate Change: a UN Scam to Redistribute Wealth by Policy - Live Trading News

This UN policy is about social engineering, central planning, redistribution of wealth, and empowering bureaucrats. It is all about collectivism and a one world order.
And where did you get your phd in climate science again?
If you are not a climate scientist your opinion is worthless. .

Not sure there is one.

Never said there was one.

As I did say, the “left needs to get over it.”

No, the left needs a lobotomy

On this one topic, I agree with you.
Well, the GOP has the House, the Senate, and the Presidency…. apparently the nation needs a President.

You have to understand, the left is as interested in "fixing" climate change the same they are interested in "fixing" racism. To them, climate change is just a meal ticket for a huge slush fund just as race baiting is for getting votes

Not to worry though Dims, the press will simply repeat the same talking points that Trump and the GOP are destroying the world to win the next election.

Okay, we disagree on that.

I agree with you on the Paris accord. One of the ways to clean the air is to stop polluting it. The Nuke Power does that. That the left is out to lunch on the topic is clear given the proven results of the Navy.
I think you agree with me on nuke power.
Not sure why you’re arguing with me on this.

So you disagree that Climate Change is just one big conspiracy to get more money? Originally the Chicago Climate Exchange was created so that if cap and trade became law, it would take in around $10 trillion. Those who would get rich reads like a who's who on the left with Al Gore leading the charge. Wake up.

whatreallyhappened.com: THE SHOREBANK, OBAMA, CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE SCAM!

As for Dims using minorities as race bait and nothing more, look no further than the e-mails revealed recently that showed Dims were ordered by the DNC to listen to Black Lives Matter and be sympathetic, but refuse to offer them anything while Dims, at the same time, purport the entire GOP to be racist and bigoted

Leaked 2015 Memo Told Dems: 'Don't Offer Support' For Black Lives Matter Policy Positions | HuffPost

It's pretty sad when I can use your own Huffington Post to show you the truth about the DNC.
Dims? Libtards next?
Hilarious. How many post grad degrees do you have again?

Forum List

Back