Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

"In order to fulfill my solemn duty to protect America and its citizens, the United States will withdraw from the Paris climate accord but being negotiations to reenter either the Paris accord or an entirely new transaction under terms that are fair to the United States," Trump said from the White House Rose Garden. "We're getting out.".....Trump

Trump to withdraw from Paris accord - CNNPolitics.com
The liberal media is having a complete implosion right now.

Trump's Douchebaggery confirmed!
eL4DxSF.gif

Listening to his speech now .. what bullshit.

I agree.....the man made global warming religion is a joke......considering the way the Russians, the Chinese, and India skate on the deal...while we get stuck with the bill....good for you to realize that the man made global warming hoax is, in fact, a hoax.......and that the science is not anywhere close to supporting anything the global warming religionists say it does...

Trump just earned a few points from me. He was at about -30

It will stay in place for 4 years, as per the conditions for withdrawing from the agreement, and the next President will keep us in the deal.

No....Trump will still be in office in 4 years....and if the Russians take complete control, they will make him dictator and he will rule for eternity as the special Russian scientists give him the immortality formula.....

The first part about him being President in 4 years is the truth....the rest is left wing nuttery...

Trump is nailing this.

"The US has great energy resources, and this agreement is a wealth redistribution scheme."

"Even if it was implemented, it would not affect the climate."

Good speech!

God has truly sent us a divine president.

IMG_0101.JPG
Overall, Trump's policy agenda is quite unpopular. Withdrawing from Paris Climate Pact is among the items most strongly opposed by voters.

I seem to be laughing harder and harder with every word!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Fun times.........and lets face it........heads are exploding all across America tonight when they flip on the evening news.:deal:

Every American owes President Trump his debt of gratitude. God Bless America.

The fact that only 2 other countries in the world are not part of the pact should tell you something... Syria and Guatemala. That's the group Trump has put us in.

No....Trump will still be in office in 4 years....and if the Russians take complete control, they will make him dictator and he will rule for eternity as the special Russian scientists give him the immortality formula
Im getting wood! LOL

Forum List

Back