Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Trump pulls out of accord, riots at 11!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled whining.

It will stay in place for 4 years, as per the conditions for withdrawing from the agreement, and the next President will keep us in the deal.
International Law Is for the Globalists' Buttboys

We don't have to honor any agreement made by a rejected GreenHead administration. Are we so weak that others can chain us down to it? Tear it up and throw it in the Eco-Eunuchs' faces. The withdrawal takes effect immediately.

View attachment 130174 Overall, Trump's policy agenda is quite unpopular. Withdrawing from Paris Climate Pact is among the items most strongly opposed by voters.
False!
3141-trump-counties.png

At the moment, Syria and Nicaragua. That's the company in which Trump wants to put the U.S.

Trump wants to take the United States from the leader of the free world to the follower of the third world.

You can mark the first half of that down as "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" Merkel is now the leader of the free world.
What powers come with this title?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You know what.......this proves one thing for sure............the alarmists in here are bubble dwelling fantasy goofballs. They keep blabbering about the "science" and more and more every day, public policy in every capitol of the world is saying, "Blow me!!" regarding renewables. They throw a bone to the mental cases and move on keeping the masses happy with their electric bills.

You look at the comments in here from the members of the religion............if they were tuning in to see Gilligans Island, they'd tell us you watch the show to see the Skipper build a boat.:2up:

It will stay in place for 4 years, as per the conditions for withdrawing from the agreement, and the next President will keep us in the deal.
Says the dimwit who "predicted" that Hitlery Clinton would be President of the United States in 2017. :lmao:

Snowflake....it is almost certain that President Trump will be your president for 8 years. Just look at history. It is very rare for a sitting president to be unseated. You can't wish your bat-shit crazy desires into reality. :laugh:

I really liked it!

What I loved the most was that although he never said it he basically implied that it was real throughout the speech. That shows that he's not a mad man and that we don't have to worry about him destroying future generations.

The only thing I'm concerned about is opening up all energy sources maximally. Can't we save some for later?

Forum List

Back