Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

We knew along time ago you fools voted for the gropenfuher, old news.

Here you go. Today, I know that you just had the truth of a very poorly thought out and hateful agreement that did a great deal of harm to the United States.

You're sad, I understand.

So here is a sad kitty for you to hold and cuddle until you feel better.

48acda993141dbf6881601396f016d4c.jpg

Feel better soon.

What Trump & you Trumpettes don't get is that the US & other industrialized nations put us in the current position of having so much carbon in our atmosphere. Why should other countries suffer because of that?

Why should we help other countries reduce their emissions? How stupid would it be for us to reduce ours while a Vietnam like country increases theirs?

We have a complete energy grid for our country. Other countries are trying to catch up. As India adds a generation plant, it adds emissions.

The idea we need to trade the livelihood of future generations for corporate profit is false. There are more jobs here in the US in solar energy than in coal. Our environment regulations aren't send jobs overseas, our corporations are doing it to increase profits.
---------------------------------------------------- probably most don't care . I sure don't care because i think your and the euros , algores BS is BS !!

Merged 4 threads since this morning on Paris Climate decision..

It'll all sort out soon..

I'm outraged that my American president is putting my interests first instead of last, as our previous president did.

Seems that way but they are anonymous sources
Trump pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal: Axios report

WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, Axios news outlet reported on Wednesday, citing two unidentified sources with direct knowledge of the decision.

Trump who has previously called global warming a hoax, refused to endorse the landmark climate change accord at a summit of the G7 group of wealthy nations on Saturday, saying he needed more time to decide. He then tweeted that he would make an announcement this week.

Fox News also cited an unidentified source confirming the pullout.
The decision to withdraw from the climate accord was influenced by a letter from 22 Republican U.S. senators, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, calling for an exit, Axios reported.
Good!
Shit wasn't even voted on. Remember Earnests words in 2015?
I think it’s hard to take seriously from some Members of Congress who deny the fact that climate change exists, that they should have some opportunity to render judgment about a climate change agreement
One of the biggest loads of partisan bullshit I have ever heard. He should have been shunned for that
Oh well
:eusa_dance:
BH Obama did this clandestinely.

I guess there was not enough unity in Congress to impeach him for it however.

At the moment, Syria and Nicaragua. That's the company in which Trump wants to put the U.S.

Trump wants to take the United States from the leader of the free world to the follower of the third world.
Other countries are not paying their fair share in many areas… Why should we?
The idea that we have a "fair share" if this swindle is just plain idiotic. We aren't obligated to follow the lemmings over the cliff.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Listening to his speech now .. what bullshit.

I agree.....the man made global warming religion is a joke......considering the way the Russians, the Chinese, and India skate on the deal...while we get stuck with the bill....good for you to realize that the man made global warming hoax is, in fact, a hoax.......and that the science is not anywhere close to supporting anything the global warming religionists say it does...

So El Dumpster lied when he said he would renegotiate it. Certainly if Climate Change is a hoax, why would he do it?

Trump is such a fucking coward. He was too chicken to tell the leaders at the G7. He was too chicken to tell the freakin Pope.

He lied when he said he want a better environment as he keeps erasing environmenmtal protections.

And he is still lying to coal miners.

Really, a deniers claiming they know something about science? Really?
The Paris Accord does NOT protect the climate. It simply bleeds America for no good purpose.

Trump has once again appealed to his neanderthal base. Does anyone honestly believe the dumbest among us should run the country? I suspect only neanderthals believe that.

Pittsburgh Mayor says they will continue to follow the climate agreement.

Our environment regulations aren't send jobs overseas, our corporations are doing it to increase profits.
What Trump & you Trumpettes don't get is that the US & other industrialized nations put us in the current position of having so much carbon in our atmosphere. Why should other countries suffer because of that?

Why should we help other countries reduce their emissions? How stupid would it be for us to reduce ours while a Vietnam like country increases theirs?

We have a complete energy grid for our country. Other countries are trying to catch up. As India adds a generation plant, it adds emissions.

The idea we need to trade the livelihood of future generations for corporate profit is false. There are more jobs here in the US in solar energy than in coal. Our environment regulations aren't send jobs overseas, our corporations are doing it to increase profits.
"Our environment regulations aren't send jobs overseas, our corporations are doing it to increase profits." ...because...the...environmental...over-regulation...cuts...into...the...profit...?

Turning the U.S. into a third world country would suit our homegrown oligarchs just dandy. They'd love to drive our wages down. Wouldn't have to ship their crap manufacturing to China. Trump could make his shifty ties right here.
Joining the great swindle will turn us into a third world nation. I'm content to watch the lemmings go over the cliff.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Trump has once again appealed to his neanderthal base. Does anyone honestly believe the dumbest among us should run the country? I suspect only neanderthals believe that.

We kicked the dumbest out of office back in November.

We kicked the dumbest out of office back in November.

Only those who rode the short bus believe that.

SHORTBUS.jpg

Forum List

Back