Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

the meltdown begins!

DBQw3TVUIAA5yFI.jpg

Seems that way but they are anonymous sources
Trump pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal: Axios report

WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, Axios news outlet reported on Wednesday, citing two unidentified sources with direct knowledge of the decision.

Trump who has previously called global warming a hoax, refused to endorse the landmark climate change accord at a summit of the G7 group of wealthy nations on Saturday, saying he needed more time to decide. He then tweeted that he would make an announcement this week.

Fox News also cited an unidentified source confirming the pullout.
The decision to withdraw from the climate accord was influenced by a letter from 22 Republican U.S. senators, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, calling for an exit, Axios reported.
Good!
Shit wasn't even voted on. Remember Earnests words in 2015?
I think it’s hard to take seriously from some Members of Congress who deny the fact that climate change exists, that they should have some opportunity to render judgment about a climate change agreement
One of the biggest loads of partisan bullshit I have ever heard. He should have been shunned for that
Oh well
:eusa_dance:
BH Obama did this clandestinely.

I guess there was not enough unity in Congress to impeach him for it however.
moron doesn't know what clandestinely means..

Did that hurt your vagina?

I don't really see the victory in the situation. Not only is he not going to be able to do anything for the next 4 years, But I don't think he has any intention of replacing the accords with a better climate change plan.

I have a feeling in a decade or two, we're going to be buying gas masks and choking down smog in the morning. Like China :p

It may (?) be constitutional for the President to make these kinds of deals, but I think anything that requires commitments to spend our tax dollars ought to be approved by Congress.

It was never presented as a Treaty and therefore it was never ratified. It is non-binding and therefore it's been adiosed.

I don't really see the victory in the situation. Not only is he not going to be able to do anything for the next 4 years, But I don't think he has any intention of replacing the accords with a better climate change plan.

I have a feeling in a decade or two, we're going to be buying gas masks and choking down smog in the morning. Like China :p

Not being a part of the accord is already a better plan.

And what the hell are you talking about anyway? All these Eurocrats are constantly bombarding us about how it's of most importance that USA is part of the deal. Trump got them by the balls now. For a change, they will be sucking our cocks, not the other way around. Thank Trump!

Pittsburgh Mayor says they will continue to follow the climate agreement.

"As the Mayor of Pittsburgh, I can assure you that we will follow the guidelines of the Paris Agreement for our people, our economy & future." -- Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto.

"Pulling out of the Paris Agreement would be a massive step back for racial justice, and an assault on communities of color across the U.S." - ACLU

playing the race card is like a drug for the left

Amen Bro. WTF does the Paris Climate Accord have to do with race? I guess it's the go to card when you haven't a cogent argument.

It's like Trump wakes up every morning and goes "How can I outdumb myself from yesterday's clusterfuck" and somehow manages to do it every time.. cofveve!!

It's like you wake up every morning and say to yourself "How can I outstupe myself from yesterday's clusterfuck post? Yet you manage to do it every time!!

Trump loves his country unlike that turd Obama

There are two things trump loves, money and sex(of which I doubt he is getting any since he tweets all night) He could give 10 craps about you unless you are a multimillionaire which you might be.

It is an international agreement like the Geneva Convention although countries aren't required to do anything but the deal is basically that they will be shamed and pressured.

It is an international agreement like the Geneva Convention

An agreement we never agreed to.........

Pittsburgh Mayor says they will continue to follow the climate agreement.

"As the Mayor of Pittsburgh, I can assure you that we will follow the guidelines of the Paris Agreement for our people, our economy & future." -- Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto.
The mayor should be arrested.

I'll be goddamned...as soon as Trump finished his speech my charcoal grill started smoking....WTF?

I don't really think we have them "By the balls" at this point. France and Germany have come out and said they'll be moving on without the US and the treaty is non-negotiable. Canada's minister even came out and said he's disappointed in us.

At this point it seems more like they're just shaking their heads and walking away.

And besides, Trump couldn't give two shits about a good climate plan. It's been coal coal coal since day one. I guarantee you, when we're out of the accord by 2020, coal businesses and power plants are gonna go hog wild and nobodies gonna do a thing about it.

"Pulling out of the Paris Agreement would be a massive step back for racial justice, and an assault on communities of color across the U.S." - ACLU

playing the race card is like a drug for the left

Ohh it's racial justice now is it?

Fuck racial justice. Just fuck racial justice in the ass and make them drink the cum that dribbles out.

Gad that's the most disguting thing I have heard all day.

I don't really think we have them "By the balls" at this point. France and Germany have come out and said they'll be moving on without the US and the treaty is non-negotiable. Canada's minister even came out and said he's disappointed in us.

At this point it seems more like they're just shaking their heads and walking away.

And besides, Trump couldn't give two shits about a good climate plan. It's been coal coal coal since day one. I guarantee you, when we're out of the accord by 2020, coal businesses and power plants are gonna go hog wild and nobodies gonna do a thing about it.

They can say whatever they want, but they know the truth. USA is of vital importance.

The plan as it stands right now is a scam:

100 trillion for 3/10 of a Celsius? The predicted cost of all climate change is less than that ROFLMAO! We need some cost effective - not retarded plan to deal with the climate change. As it stands right now, the plan is clearly to enrich euro-bureaucrats and nothing else.

Forum List

Back